Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help the newbie

wallace

Thanking you all for accepting me.

I joined because over many years, I have filtered through much information that has given me a quite unique perspective.
Most Christians when hearing this run. Chuches have excommunicated me or inturn stopped their evangelists from talking to me.
I have faced some eminent scholars of Christianity and left them pondering.
My findings more than often has them questioning their beliefs , to show them that they have been duped,and brainwashed.
I have in some ways unbewittingly , become an "iconaclast", to tear away the veil of belief and expose the reality of the way the church has manipulated their perceptions and used them at will.
Quite satanic really .
The words and quotes I've found are considered 'authoritive' and I would like to share them with you to allow you all to comment accordingly.
Please remember , they are not my opinions. I only recite and attempt to glean a realistic perspective from it.
To start.
The word "God" is the most used word in history.It started to be used when Wycliff decided that "Deus" wasn't good enough for some reason.
According to the Chambers etymologoical dictionary , the word 'God' came from the Persian word "KHODA", meaning Lord, and Sanscrit "GUDHA" ,meaning secret..
Now , according to the etymological thread, God means LORD of SECRETS. Secrets as we know, means occult, and therefore it can be safely translated as "Lord of Occult"
Now that's Satan isn't it ?
What made it even more interesting is that when you look up the word "Deuce", in some dictionaries, it states it originally meant "God" , and with a capital "G", and then right next to it.....Devil.
Confusing hey , and now you should be getting as to why some of these Christians flee, literally. Then I found even more interesting information.
The word 'etymology' comes from two words "etymos" = truth , and "logos"= word or God.
Translated , the truth of God.
On this information I started to trace the etymology of certain words as I have above and found quite a different picture to what the church presents.
The words "Most High" trace back to the Hebrew "Illahee", meaning ie "God" . IE means "id est" or "that is".
So , here we have , according to the authoritive dictionaries the closest thing to the name of God , translated only 4x in the whole Bible.
What makes this word so interesting is the etymology of it traces back to the word "EVIL", 'iniquity', perverseness, unjust and so on.
This here folks is the name of God in three known languages that was used to translate the "word" of God and each of the languages , the word God can be directly related to Devil, Evil, and Lord of Occult.
If I follow the word "Theos" back , it will take me to a Biblical phrase ; "And if it be so now,who will make me a liar and make my speech nothing worth?"
So;.......does this mean the Christians are worshipping Satan , and,...Satanists are worshipping God , and they don't even know it?
Is the mystery of it all being that God and Satan are in fact one and the same?
It does suggest so , but I can produce more evidence that only adds to the confusion.
The point being with what I'm showing here is that the possibility of "all of us" are being duped into "believing" whilst reality slips quietly under the radar.
A quick add;
Jesus was also called Lucifer(Latin Bible)
Demon orinally meant a good angel
God in the Bible is mostly plural
The serpent was relating to keeping secrets.
We were created for slavery
Yor views will be appreciated.
thanking you
Daoziran

The "god" of christians doesn't exist as it is a rip-off from Satanic concepts, like the concept of chakra. Everything in the bible is rip-off from Pagan religions predating and Satanic alchemical concepts too. The serpent you mentioned in the bible downright proves that Satanism is the oldest religion (all ancient religions Egyptian, Sumerian, original Hinduism e.t.c. "worshipped" the Serpent) and Satan is Enki (His major symbol is the serpent). Jesus also was never a historical person and is again stolen from 40+ crucified, resurrected and born of a virgin Pagan gods that symbolize the Magnum Opus, the process of becoming a God

I also suggest you read http://www.exposingchristianity.com for proof of the above mentioned. We REALLY have nothing to do with the piece of shit called bible or hebrew, which is Satan's (btw this word is Sanskrit, the jews stole it like everything else in the bible) most hated language of His enemies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wallace" <daoziran@... wrote:

Thanking you all for accepting me.

I joined because over many years, I have filtered through much information that has given me a quite unique perspective.
Most Christians when hearing this run. Chuches have excommunicated me or inturn stopped their evangelists from talking to me.
I have faced some eminent scholars of Christianity and left them pondering.
My findings more than often has them questioning their beliefs , to show them that they have been duped,and brainwashed.
I have in some ways unbewittingly , become an "iconaclast", to tear away the veil of belief and expose the reality of the way the church has manipulated their perceptions and used them at will.
Quite satanic really .
The words and quotes I've found are considered 'authoritive' and I would like to share them with you to allow you all to comment accordingly.
Please remember , they are not my opinions. I only recite and attempt to glean a realistic perspective from it.
To start.
The word "God" is the most used word in history.It started to be used when Wycliff decided that "Deus" wasn't good enough for some reason.
According to the Chambers etymologoical dictionary , the word 'God' came from the Persian word "KHODA", meaning Lord, and Sanscrit "GUDHA" ,meaning secret..
Now , according to the etymological thread, God means LORD of SECRETS. Secrets as we know, means occult, and therefore it can be safely translated as "Lord of Occult"
Now that's Satan isn't it ?
What made it even more interesting is that when you look up the word "Deuce", in some dictionaries, it states it originally meant "God" , and with a capital "G", and then right next to it.....Devil.
Confusing hey , and now you should be getting as to why some of these Christians flee, literally. Then I found even more interesting information.
The word 'etymology' comes from two words "etymos" = truth , and "logos"= word or God.
Translated , the truth of God.
On this information I started to trace the etymology of certain words as I have above and found quite a different picture to what the church presents.
The words "Most High" trace back to the Hebrew "Illahee", meaning ie "God" . IE means "id est" or "that is".
So , here we have , according to the authoritive dictionaries the closest thing to the name of God , translated only 4x in the whole Bible.
What makes this word so interesting is the etymology of it traces back to the word "EVIL", 'iniquity', perverseness, unjust and so on.
This here folks is the name of God in three known languages that was used to translate the "word" of God and each of the languages , the word God can be directly related to Devil, Evil, and Lord of Occult.
If I follow the word "Theos" back , it will take me to a Biblical phrase ; "And if it be so now,who will make me a liar and make my speech nothing worth?"
So;.......does this mean the Christians are worshipping Satan , and,...Satanists are worshipping God , and they don't even know it?
Is the mystery of it all being that God and Satan are in fact one and the same?
It does suggest so , but I can produce more evidence that only adds to the confusion.
The point being with what I'm showing here is that the possibility of "all of us" are being duped into "believing" whilst reality slips quietly under the radar.
A quick add;
Jesus was also called Lucifer(Latin Bible)
Demon orinally meant a good angel
God in the Bible is mostly plural
The serpent was relating to keeping secrets.
We were created for slavery
Yor views will be appreciated.
thanking you
Daoziran

My b-day is coming up and i want to make paimon my mentor what do i need to do and what do i need to bring? All HAIL SATAN!!

You do not make a Demon do anything.They are not your servant,and you would be in great trouble if you tried.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 9:51 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help the newbie

My b-day is coming up and i want to make paimon my mentor what do i need to do and what do i need to bring? All HAIL SATAN!!

I find it disrespectful. Just because it's your BD doesn't mean you have to force a GOD do anything for you, not even a fellow human being. It's impossible and will get your ass kicked, as the Gods/Demons are very proud beings and don't like to be dragged, forced or controlled.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sexyman1985" <sexyman1985@... wrote:

You don't *make* a god do anything. You learn about him, find out who he is and what he may offer, and then you *ask* him to be your mentor. I would say make offerings, too. Gods are not magic genies who come running to teach or help us whenever we want them. They have their own lives, after all.

Love and devotion to the Gods

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sexyman1985" <sexyman1985@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back