Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HELP SERVERLY NEEDED! ASAP!

wwe12bill

email me directly please. I have not been diegnossed but I do have schizophrenia and I need help with how too kill the voices in my head. there telling me too do things I dont want too do! PLEASE HELP!!!!

HAIL LORD SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wwe12bill" <wwe12bill@... wrote:
email me directly please. I have not been diegnossed but I do have schizophrenia and I need help with how too kill the voices in my head. there telling me too do things I dont want too do! PLEASE HELP!!!!

HAIL LORD SATAN!
I dunno much about that stuff, and I dont even know what schizophrenia means but I think you should do like, a banishing ritual, Might be like greys or something,
Oh and clean your aura each day.

<td val[/IMG]about all i know about the thing itself is you hear voices, but maybe try to get them to be like the little evil dude and good dude on your shoulders like on tv? i doubt it'll work, but sometimes things are so bizarre that noone will think of a way to stop it:) or try to get them to be like a bazillion little minimes inside your head to offer alternate ideas about stuff?

--- On Wed, 3/11/09, nightfoxx666 <nightfoxx666@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: HELP SERVERLY NEEDED! ASAP!
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 2:13 PM

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "wwe12bill" <wwe12bill@. .. wrote:

HAIL LORD SATAN!

I dunno much about that stuff, and I dont even know what schizophrenia means but I think you should do like, a banishing ritual, Might be like greys or something,
Oh and clean your aura each day.
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back