Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help plzzz

Jessica1

i have tought ccd for at least 3 years now i love teaching little kkids but i hate teaching lies, my mom has also kinda made me do it. i have tried making excuses and tlking to my mom but she i still making me do it cuz she teaches with me it sucks this year i have kinda just been standing around i refuse to teach, when im in the church it hurts like aches and pains and emotional also. idk what els i can do, will satan b mad at me?

Duh! Of course not! You said it yourself. You dont want to do it, and you know it's all lies. Father understands dude. Cheer up!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 1:08:29 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] help plzzz

i have tought ccd for at least 3 years now i love teaching little kkids but i hate teaching lies, my mom has also kinda made me do it. i have tried making excuses and tlking to my mom but she i still making me do it cuz she teaches with me it sucks this year i have kinda just been standing around i refuse to teach, when im in the church it hurts like aches and pains and emotional also. idk what els i can do, will satan b mad at me?

No,Satan is very understanding.We all have shit our parents make us do.Church is a great time to either daydream or meditate,unless you have difficulty with the bad vibes.If the xitan energies seem overbearing just envision yourself as radiant with power,strong and great.A god among insects persay.I blend pretty well so churches dont bug me,theyre boring and funny but thats it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back