Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help pls

Fusaro Emanuele

Good morning. I will ask a few questions, being new to the group JOS, things I did not understand very well. I want to know, the prayer of protection, must be written on a piece of paper only to be burned? For the standard ritual of destruction, the four principles, I bring up as if I have a simple dialogue? For the two rituals, I have only candles. They can still work the two rituals?
Tnx a lot
(sorry for my English, but I used the Google translator)

Hi Fusaro! To answer your question, whenever something is burned or destroyed it appears in the spirit realm. So basically you're sending your prayer to the Gods themselves because they reside in the spirit world. The color of the candles doesn't matter. Candle colors are used for the vibration of whatever you desire to manifest. However the burning of any candle will do because you're setting into motion the energy needed to manifest the specific change or desire that you wish to happen. The use of incense also makes the prayer much more powerful..Hope this helps!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Fusaro Emanuele" <babyb00m@... wrote:

Good morning. I will ask a few questions, being new to the group JOS, things I did not understand very well. I want to know, the prayer of protection, must be written on a piece of paper only to be burned? For the standard ritual of destruction, the four principles, I bring up as if I have a simple dialogue? For the two rituals, I have only candles. They can still work the two rituals?
Tnx a lot
(sorry for my English, but I used the Google translator)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back