Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help Please

xxxmerodaxxx

Hello, I previously had asked a question if anyone had known how to contact personal demons better. But now it seems like the personal demon who i talk to every so often is trying to tell me something, since he is acting out in public places and always seems to be watching me from over my shoulder.

If anyone knows a way that i can contact Kry so that he is in a more vivid state please let me know.

hey, dont be alarmed this could possibly be your gaurdian demon, if you dont know this, your demon will choose you, you will never choose your demon. they choose you where ever and when ever. gauridans tend to watch over for the first few weeks, then as time progresses they will pop in from time to time. my gaurdian is very random, sometimes he'll pop up in my classes at school, that can get frustrating. if he/she is acting out in public places that means he/she is wanting attention. when ever you can take time to talk to him/her and maybe he/she will withdrawl alittle bit. as for them making themselves clearly visible, that can also take time, get your gaurdian to trust you and make he/she more comfortable around you, then they most likely come in clearer!   HAIL SATAN!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2009 5:56:01 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Help Please

Hello, I previously had asked a question if anyone had known how to contact personal demons better. But now it seems like the personal demon who i talk to every so often is trying to tell me something, since he is acting out in public places and always seems to be watching me from over my shoulder.

If anyone knows a way that i can contact Kry so that he is in a more vivid state please let me know.

Thank you, the thing is that he has been around for years now, he talks to me through dreams but while im awake he just stares blankly at me or just watches me from across the room. Also is it normal for them to check around the house or look out all of the windows? Im not sure what he is watching for, but this seems to be a constant thing that he does.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Molly Burk <cant_run_forever@... wrote:

hey, dont be alarmed this could possibly be your gaurdian demon, if you dont know this, your demon will choose you, you will never choose your demon. they choose you where ever and when ever. gauridans tend to watch over for the first few weeks, then as time progresses they will pop in from time to time. my gaurdian is very random, sometimes he'll pop up in my classes at school, that can get frustrating. if he/she is acting out in public places that means he/she is wanting attention. when ever you can take time to talk to him/her and maybe he/she will withdrawl alittle bit. as for them making themselves clearly visible, that can also take time, get your gaurdian to trust you and make he/she more comfortable around you, then they most likely come in clearer!

HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2009 5:56:01 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Help Please

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back