Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help please!!!!

saraniachalmia

my ex is satanic as well, actually he is the one that opened my eyes to the truth. But we had a messy breakup,then became friends again and he seduced me into cheating on my current boyfriend. I recently left him again but im worried that since he is farther in the training program than me and a LOT stronger that he will use that to hurt me. He has done it once before and i had to be hospitalized. He said something about "pushing grey energy into my crown chakra"? what does that mean exactly? All i really know is i got a major migraine and passed out and did not wake for two days. How can i protect myself from him if i am not even past the first month of training and he already has most of his chakras open?

Ask Father Satan and the Goddess Marchiosas to protect you.

No true spiritual Satanist attacks another without repercussions.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saraniachalmia" <saraniachalmia@... wrote:

my ex is satanic as well, actually he is the one that opened my eyes to the truth. But we had a messy breakup,then became friends again and he seduced me into cheating on my current boyfriend. I recently left him again but im worried that since he is farther in the training program than me and a LOT stronger that he will use that to hurt me. He has done it once before and i had to be hospitalized. He said something about "pushing grey energy into my crown chakra"? what does that mean exactly? All i really know is i got a major migraine and passed out and did not wake for two days. How can i protect myself from him if i am not even past the first month of training and he already has most of his chakras open?

If he is a Satanist and he is attacking you then he is going to sorely regret betraying Father Satan's Commandment regarding unity.

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them."
-Father Satan

Satanists should NEVER throw curses at other Satanists because attacking each other not only helps the Our enemies but it is a blasphemy to Satan.

I would suggest cleaning and strengthening your aura and go to Father Satan and ask Him to deal with this matter. Even ask your Guardian Demon/ess if you can.

Father Satan will take care of it.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saraniachalmia" <saraniachalmia@... wrote:

If you are dedicated... do not worry... he will feel the wrath of Beelzebub (Enlil). Just ask him (Enlil) to help you...

if he douse try to hurt you with majick hes breaking the number one
rule of satanism

dont harm another satanist

have you told this to satan ?

Learn how use grey energy and then make shields of it and he hit you with death energy

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, Apr 25, 2009 04:14 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] help please!!!!

HP Ian is right. I don't half to be a satanist to know that. he cannot do this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back