Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help please

jdo5600

Well i have been dedicated for probably about 2 and a half monthes now and when i go on the JOS website they talk about how they see satan and his demons and how they have a guardian demon and stuff and i have never once saw satan or any demons, I tried to talk to demons like azazeal, botis, and asmodeus and i think i heard voices but like idk for a fact. And concerning guardian demons i dont have one? And i have opened up all my chakras and meditated on my clarisentince points a good amount of time. Its almost as if Satan doesnt want anything to do with me for some reason and when i did the dedication ritual i dedicated myself to enki not satan is that fine.

I used to feel exactly like this, and I can safely say this is all in your head. Be positive, it's not that Satan doesn't love you it's just that your just having trouble communicating. I suggest getting a Ouija board and doing a ritual to Satan, or to a demon/demoness.

Hail Satan!
Hail Bathin!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jdo5600" <jdo5600@... wrote:

Well i have been dedicated for probably about 2 and a half monthes now and when i go on the JOS website they talk about how they see satan and his demons and how they have a guardian demon and stuff and i have never once saw satan or any demons, I tried to talk to demons like azazeal, botis, and asmodeus and i think i heard voices but like idk for a fact. And concerning guardian demons i dont have one? And i have opened up all my chakras and meditated on my clarisentince points a good amount of time. Its almost as if Satan doesnt want anything to do with me for some reason and when i did the dedication ritual i dedicated myself to enki not satan is that fine.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jdo5600" <jdo5600@... wrote:
Yeah,The dedication gone good.Satan/Enki , has a plan for everyone.

I have been meditating Everyday for 4 months.I did some of the spiritual warfare program.

I am at a very very very good level.And i constantly fight the enemies of Satan.Satan and his Demons,help me and bless me.

You just need to fight more.And,everyone who comes to Satanism has a Guardian Demon.I have one Too.
-----------
So,to the conclusion.

Empower all your chakras.And minor.
Strenghthen your aura.
Get experianced in tranceworking.
Do rituals to Father Enki,once a week or more.
Pray to Father to enlighten you.
Fight for Father with every mean.
-----------
On how to find your guardian Demon...
You can do this easily.

Write down the Demons you like.They should be many,or less.
Check every Demon.One by one.The list will be big or small,considering you're more advanced,or a bit less.

Then,Ask your Self like this:

For instance,you have written that amdusias might be the one.

ASK:Do i feel completely right with my idea of Amdusias being my Guardian Demon.

You will know if he is or not.

I found my Guardian Demon,Paimon, with this technique.Although i found that i am very close to Azazel also.
----------------------
Work on building your Relationship with Satan,and with your Guardian Demon.
----------------------

I am 4 month Satanist.Satan has many plans for me.So he has for you.
Satan gave me knowledge and understanding beyond belief.So he will for you.
Satan is always here for me,and always helps me in my time of need.SO HE IS ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU,and every Brother and Sister of our Hell Family.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL THOTH!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jdo5600" <jdo5600@ wrote:

Yeah,The dedication gone good.Satan/Enki , has a plan for everyone.

I have been meditating Everyday for 4 months.I did some of the spiritual warfare program.

I am at a very very very good level.And i constantly fight the enemies of Satan.Satan and his Demons,help me and bless me.

You just need to fight more.And,everyone who comes to Satanism has a Guardian Demon.I have one Too.
-----------
So,to the conclusion.

Empower all your chakras.And minor.
Strenghthen your aura.
Get experianced in tranceworking.
Do rituals to Father Enki,once a week or more.
Pray to Father to enlighten you.
Fight for Father with every mean.
-----------
On how to find your guardian Demon...
You can do this easily.

Write down the Demons you like.They should be many,or less.
Check every Demon.One by one.The list will be big or small,considering you're more advanced,or a bit less.

Then,Ask your Self like this:

For instance,you have written that amdusias might be the one.

ASK:Do i feel completely right with my idea of Amdusias being my Guardian Demon.

You will know if he is or not.

I found my Guardian Demon,Paimon, with this technique.Although i found that i am very close to Azazel also.
----------------------
Work on building your Relationship with Satan,and with your Guardian Demon.
----------------------

I am 4 month Satanist.Satan has many plans for me.So he has for you.
Satan gave me knowledge and understanding beyond belief.So he will for you.
Satan is always here for me,and always helps me in my time of need.SO HE IS ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU,and every Brother and Sister of our Hell Family.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL THOTH!
Thanks alot for helping me

HAIL SATAN!

It takes time !Have patience and keep working on ur chankras & meditations!
I been doing everyday hatha yoga and kunkalini
Makes u stronger!
u should do it too!
Every satanist have a guardian demon !
In time u ll know urs !

Hail Satan!

Hi, I'm 15 and obviously I can't make my own decisions and my whole fucking family is catholic and they force me to go to the church every sunday, and I never felt so bad in my life because of it. I don't know what to do! Besides, sometimes I feel like Father is away from me, and I feel so bad just to think of it. Sometimes it feels like the Christian are trying to fuck me up and I hear a shitty voice in my head kinda torturing me and it feels like I'm not myself and I do some stuff that I don't really want to. I don't know how to explain this feeling but I really need help! PLEASE

I know the answer is on the site but as i cant access my computer at the moment so cant access the site im asking for help.

My Patners mum recently went in for a hip replacement and as a result has developed a blood infection which is causing the symptoms of a stroke and also her heart and lungs to fail. So im asking for names of the Gods i can call on right now to help in this situation. Im sending her all the energy I can but right now she needs more.

Buer, Marbas, Valefor are with healing. 

Hail Satan!
Pe 17-dec.-2012, la 10:31, "Mary-anne" <slaveflamez@... a scris:

I know the answer is on the site but as i cant access my computer at the moment so cant access the site im asking for help.

My Patners mum recently went in for a hip replacement and as a result has developed a blood infection which is causing the symptoms of a stroke and also her heart and lungs to fail. So im asking for names of the Gods i can call on right now to help in this situation. Im sending her all the energy I can but right now she needs more.

So I was dating this girl that I was madly in love with a while back and she broke up with me. She claims she did this to protect me because a grey was telling her to kill me. She told me this shortly after breaking up with her boyfriend; now she is talking about getting back together and I want to as I still have very deep emotional attachments and feelings for her, but I don't know if I can trust her anymore since she already hurt me once and I don't want it to happen again. Any advice?

This is a place for advice, help, questions, answers and discussion on Satan, and Spiritual Satanism, and related topics to this.
We are not here for dating advice. If you feel conflicted about this, perhaps take it up with Satan and/or the Gods.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jalbaajephebo" <nwood111@... wrote:

So I was dating this girl that I was madly in love with a while back and she broke up with me. She claims she did this to protect me because a grey was telling her to kill me. She told me this shortly after breaking up with her boyfriend; now she is talking about getting back together and I want to as I still have very deep emotional attachments and feelings for her, but I don't know if I can trust her anymore since she already hurt me once and I don't want it to happen again. Any advice?

This relates to Satanism in that it has caused an imbalance of emotions, forced me to lose focus on my meditations, and the internal conflict has naturally screwed up my aura which I know will attract more bad things to me. I am not some coward who must turn to the Gods every time I must overcome a problem. I look inside myself first, then I ask for help from friends, then from my GD, then from the JoS group, then the gods, and if I still cannot find the answer then, and only then, will I consider asking Father Enki. Doing anything but is very rude and shows that you think of him as being in service to you. Now, do I think this E-group is in service to me? Yes, collectively, we are all in respective servitude towards each other to attain our common goal. The simple fact that YOU don't agree with how this forum should be utilized, or cannot see how relationships affect a persons spirituality is non-important to me. You hold no dominion over me or anyone else on here.

I have two simple requests.
1) Remove yourself from this conversation.
2) NEVER suggest to me or anyone else to be so disrespectful to Father Enki or the Gods of hell again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

This is a place for advice, help, questions, answers and discussion on Satan, and Spiritual Satanism, and related topics to this.
We are not here for dating advice. If you feel conflicted about this, perhaps take it up with Satan and/or the Gods.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jalbaajephebo" <nwood111@ wrote:

This isn't related to Satanism and it's topics that's why I sent you my reply as a PM. It's more like relationship advice. It's like asking about a soccer match in which your team lost, and asking if that team is good, and if somebody says that it's not related to Satanism you reply that it is related because that whole losing thing caused you to be depressed and lose focus on your power meditations and it screwed your aura e.t.c. Can you see where I'm going? When we talk about related things, we don't mean indirectly related, we mean SS's topics.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jalbaajephebo" <nwood111@... wrote:

This relates to Satanism in that it has caused an imbalance of emotions, forced me to lose focus on my meditations, and the internal conflict has naturally screwed up my aura which I know will attract more bad things to me. I am not some coward who must turn to the Gods every time I must overcome a problem. I look inside myself first, then I ask for help from friends, then from my GD, then from the JoS group, then the gods, and if I still cannot find the answer then, and only then, will I consider asking Father Enki. Doing anything but is very rude and shows that you think of him as being in service to you. Now, do I think this E-group is in service to me? Yes, collectively, we are all in respective servitude towards each other to attain our common goal. The simple fact that YOU don't agree with how this forum should be utilized, or cannot see how relationships affect a persons spirituality is non-important to me. You hold no dominion over me or anyone else on here.

2) NEVER suggest to me or anyone else to be so disrespectful to Father Enki or the Gods of hell again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jalbaajephebo" <nwood111@ wrote:

I think Fire Starter put my thoughts into words best.

But as to you saying that asking the Gods for advice is disrespectful is a terrible misconception that you have developed. The Gods and Satan are here to help us, this includes such problems as your own. Yes they are busy, but that does not mean that we should block them out of our lives completely and not seek their help and guidence in times of need.

There is nothing wrong, degrading or disrespectful in talking to the Gods, going to them for help and with problems. Satan is our Father, we know this as he acts Fatherly towards us. If you spend some time to interact with Him, and develop a stronger relationship with Him, I am sure you too will realise this.

I stand by what I said. This is a place for Satanism. The fact you stopped meditating and spiritual practices was your choice, and something you could of delt with simply by doing it again.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

I never said asking the Gods for advice was disrespectful, I said asking the Gods for advice without first trying other means of solving them is disrespectful, it's like when a person enrolls in school and demands knowledge from their teacher without even trying to put in the work necessary to find the knowledge themselves. I have not stopped meditating, rather I have found it very difficult to meditate. I do apologize for being a conceited prick though, sometimes we humans take things too personally. I do believe however, that my question is perfectly fine in this group, I'm sure someone has/will have experienced similar and will read this at some point and the advice given here will help them as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

I think Fire Starter put my thoughts into words best.

But as to you saying that asking the Gods for advice is disrespectful is a terrible misconception that you have developed. The Gods and Satan are here to help us, this includes such problems as your own. Yes they are busy, but that does not mean that we should block them out of our lives completely and not seek their help and guidence in times of need.

There is nothing wrong, degrading or disrespectful in talking to the Gods, going to them for help and with problems. Satan is our Father, we know this as he acts Fatherly towards us. If you spend some time to interact with Him, and develop a stronger relationship with Him, I am sure you too will realise this.

I stand by what I said. This is a place for Satanism. The fact you stopped meditating and spiritual practices was your choice, and something you could of delt with simply by doing it again.

-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

When I dedicate my self to satan how long do I have to meditate.do I meditate until the candle burns out

For as long as you like

On Thursday, 3 July 2014, 15:01, "fresh_41@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

When I dedicate my self to satan how long do I have to meditate.do I meditate until the candle burns out

Last question is it necessary when u dedicate yourself to satan. ..to sign in blood...

I am new 2 this...I honestly believe this is my path...but 1 question??? Does it matter what race or color you are.. Please explain

As long as you are Gentile (non-jew) you are welcome on this path.

On Saturday, July 5, 2014 2:54:23 PM, "fresh_41@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am new 2 this...I honestly believe this is my path...but 1 question??? Does it matter what race or color you are.. Please explain

Hi, my name is Bobby, I just joined today, I'm wondering if anyone could help me out, and teach me some tips? I'd appreciate it, and thank you in advance.

Read and study all of Joy of Satan   

On Friday, January 30, 2015 6:34 PM, "bobby_colwell31@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi, my name is Bobby, I just joined today, I'm wondering if anyone could help me out, and teach me some tips? I'd appreciate it, and thank you in advance.

Start a meditation program.High Priest Hooded Cobra's 40 Day Meditation program is excellent for beginners too:http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf

Found under Updates Satan's Library (scroll down)
Hail Satan, and welcome!

On Friday, January 30, 2015 6:34 PM, "bobby_colwell31@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

First of all, have you dedicated? if not, then you may want to consider it before trying any power meditation, or anything else in the magical field as it can be dangerous if you are undedicated although you can do void meditation, I believe that is the only one you can do lol.

I mean, there's no pressure, you can continue to come here as often as  you like, one member did. Magnum Arcanum was here for some time before dedicating(two months I believe) and we're all groovy here.

Second after you have dedicated, then a good power meditation program would be best as True Satanism is about elevating oneself to Godhood. And that is accomplished through power meditation.

hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf That's a starter program after you dedicate.

You can also participate in Group Rituals after you dedicate, and don't worry about your Guardian God/Goddess. It's more important to establish a relationship with Father Satan first and foremost. You'll know him or her in time.

Satanic Sermon on Patience  
The Truth About Satan
 HAIL SATAN!!

SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD!!

What i must do before i will be ready to summon a demon and what are the things one should ask from him/her? And what i must do before i can contact and see my guardian demon and what does him/her do for me?

Thnx..
I definately needed to read that patience sermon .... two days ago i was talking to father through my set of runes....i asked  "how long will it take me to be really good at the stuff i do...like meditation, mastering the elements and manipulating energy.. He kept telling me "patience!"..over and over a gain..
I told him i can be patient...then i asked him "but i want to know the exact amount of time!!"
The runes read "YEAR" Time scale twelove months !!!
I cryed(in truth i did) i started doughting it was father talking to me!!!
Caz considering all the effort am putting in this i never felt like it would have to take that long...
I wrapped the runes up en i went to bed. Before sleep stealing me away an idea of destroying my runes crossed my mind!!  I was thinking may be it wasn't even father talking to me..how could he say YEAR!!! I didn't read my runes again..i told father i dnt trust them any more so he should communicate to me in other diffrent ways.
That's when i read an email were some one sed it took the person months just to get into a trance state.
Then another sed it took the person at least four years to master things with meditation.
Then here's that patience sermon...
Now i definately know that father is talking to me...telling me that its normal and if things don't work out easily i shdnt get frustrated...its quite normal...
He's telling me that i need to be patient!!!
Thank you father satan
Hail satan
Love satan
On Feb 3, 2015 4:10 AM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  First of all, have you dedicated? if not, then you may want to consider it before trying any power meditation, or anything else in the magical field as it can be dangerous if you are undedicated although you can do void meditation, I believe that is the only one you can do lol.

I mean, there's no pressure, you can continue to come here as often as  you like, one member did. Magnum Arcanum was here for some time before dedicating(two months I believe) and we're all groovy here.

Second after you have dedicated, then a good power meditation program would be best as True Satanism is about elevating oneself to Godhood. And that is accomplished through power meditation.

hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf That's a starter program after you dedicate.

You can also participate in Group Rituals after you dedicate, and don't worry about your Guardian God/Goddess. It's more important to establish a relationship with Father Satan first and foremost. You'll know him or her in time.

Satanic Sermon on Patience  
The Truth About Satan
 HAIL SATAN!!

SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD!!

First and foremost you join his family through the dedication ritual.
Secondly you start trusting him compleatly and talking to him through meditation.
Hmmn..you should also read the aljilwah(satansblackbook)to get more familiar with wat he wants from us humans and his attitude towards us.... and basically things we should not do while under the image of his shadow.
Hail Satan
Hail all hell
On Feb 4, 2015 12:48 AM, "peliterapeutti@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  So what are ALL the things i can do to bond me better with satan and make him proud? Hail satan!!!

To better bond with Satan, participate in Spiritual Warfare. Meditate. Evolve yourself. STUDY the JoS site, Exposing Christianity, the Black Sun and affiliated sites. There's lots of reading, but they are excellent sites and very informative and what JoS is about, and what being a dedicated Spiritual Satanist is about too_Only summon a Demon/ess if you really need their help. They are all very busy right now. It's recommended that you open and empower your clairvoyant and clairaudient chakras so you can see and hear them should They choose to contact you.As for what to give them for their help, that should be decided between you and them. Best to brainstorm beforehand and consider your options carefully, so you can both agree at the time of summoning. Or they will let you know in some way. Stay open and alert.
Hail Satan.

On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 1:48 PM, "peliterapeutti@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So what are ALL the things i can do to bond me better with satan and make him proud? Hail satan!!!

I think a woman ghost is haunting me.
I've seen her 3 times now, she is all black.
I don't think she is evil.
I just want to know what she wants.
And what she is.
It's important to me.

Ignoring a ghost will make them eventually go away. If the ghost is bothering you, you can banish it by doing a Banishing Ritual or visualizing Satanic electric-blue fire filling your room/house.

Banishing Ritual http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html   Satanic Electric-Blue Fire (The picture is towards the middle of the page) http://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/extras.html  

Also, cleaning your aura and building an aura of protection daily, multiple times daily is better, will repel negative entities. Also, a clean aura naturally repels negative energy, banishes depression, and prevents disease from manifesting. A dirty aura will cause bad luck, negative thoughts, financial hardship, problems with meditation, and other issues. A strong aura of protection will guard you against bad luck, accidents, psychic or physical attack, horrible people, and other misfortune.   How to Clean Your Aura http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html   Aura of Protection http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html   Meditation for Protection http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic10007.html   You can absorb energy from the sun or visualize yourself in a golden aura and affirm “I am always safe, secure, protected, and healthy in every way,” 108 times. The protection working can be done multiple times a day.

I'm being harassed and hurt by a cult downhill from where I live. They tried to brainwash a boy into marrying an overweight lunatic bitch he told me he hates and make me marry their son. They made me end up in a mental hospital and did something to me I can't explain but I'm not a threat and I'm dying since I was 19 ask the demons about everything they'll tell you.

http://web.archive.org/web/201503302044 ... stries.pdf
Here you go. :)

On Friday, January 13, 2017 5:53 AM, "wintersheart666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I've been gone since late november visiting family, I have just gotten back home and I was looking for my bookmark of HP HoodedCobras 40 day meditation program and I cannot find it anywhere. Could someone please send me the link?Thank you.

Hail SatanHail all the Gods of Hell

~Wintersheart

Thank you Magus Immortalis

On Saturday, January 14, 2017 2:54 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

http://web.archive.org/web/201503302044 ... stries.pdf
Here you go. :)

On Friday, January 13, 2017 5:53 AM, "wintersheart666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I've been gone since late november visiting family, I have just gotten back home and I was looking for my bookmark of HP HoodedCobras 40 day meditation program and I cannot find it anywhere. Could someone please send me the link?Thank you.

Hail SatanHail all the Gods of Hell

~Wintersheart

1. demon came from the greek word daemon which means "intermediay of the gods" or in other translations a god themselves2. the enemy severely reduced the power that the gods had before the war and the clergy has recently liberated and empowered many of our gods, so they "could not" act in a sense.3. every dedicated satanist has a guardian emon, but he/she might not appear to you or make contact for a while.

Hello my brothers and sisters. I have been going through so much and the enemy has been attacking me ever since relentlessly. I have asked on multiple occasions for a reverse dedication ritual or how to leave our Lord Satan, but I don't want to and no matter what I've always been drawn back to our Lord and the Mighty Demons of Hell and I feel comfort in them..... So my family please give me aid in my time of need and help me succeed in my efforts I fighting off the enemy.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL THE MIGHTY DEMONS OF HELL

Get stronger, start fighting back. Also read about Guardian Demons on joyofsatan.org
29.04.2018 12:22 AM "[email protected] [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] napisał(a):
  Hello my brothers and sisters. I have been going through so much and the enemy has been attacking me ever since relentlessly. I have asked on multiple occasions for a reverse dedication ritual or how to leave our Lord Satan, but I don't want to and no matter what I've always been drawn back to our Lord and the Mighty Demons of Hell and I feel comfort in them..... So my family please give me aid in my time of need and help me succeed in my efforts I fighting off the enemy.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL THE MIGHTY DEMONS OF HELL

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back