Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help please.

chris1

Hello,

I currently don't have a religon and my friend told me to view your website which realy caught my interest.
I thought to my self why be nothing when i can be something!
I simply want to become a satanist!
I'm no where next to europe and it's hard to find the materials im going to need. so please be specific.

Hail satan!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

And be patient and study the page, dedicate, study, meditate and I assure you that you WILL BE a Spiritual Satanist.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY, ISLAM, WICCA AND THE KIKE!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris" <unknown666_guy@... wrote:

Hello,

I currently don't have a religon and my friend told me to view your website which realy caught my interest.
I'm no where next to europe and it's hard to find the materials im going to need. so please be specific.

Hail satan!

Materials? you have all the materials you'll need, a mind and a soul.
Meditate daily to increase your...you know what since you're new, go through the Hells Army training program http://www.666blacksun.com/Spiritual_Wa ... ining.html

AVE SATANAMA!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris" <unknown666_guy@... wrote:

Hello,

Hail satan!

Hello im new to this group I have been a satanist for a few years now. But I live in Alaska. I have yet to meet anyone with any sort of knowledge and im lost in my solitarity. I need some help, I feel like im ready to do more but I have no idea where to start any advice would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Hi,

I'm contacting all newbies to ask them if they have recieved a proper answer(s) to there question(s).

Did you recived a proper answer to your question?

Kind regards,

Kenneth
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:22 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help please.

Hello im new to this group I have been a satanist for a few years now. But I live in Alaska. I have yet to meet anyone with any sort of knowledge and im lost in my solitarity. I need some help, I feel like im ready to do more but I have no idea where to start any advice would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Sure, I have received proper answers to my questions,
Want thanks all for prompt help.

Hail Satan
Lcf666

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kenneth Van Ast <utrevelix@... wrote:

Hi,

I'm contacting all newbies to ask them if they have recieved a proper answer(s) to there question(s).

Kind regards,

Kenneth

If your expecting people to email you directly to answer you its not going to happen you will get answers on the egroups and yes you will get proper answers
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jorge" <jorpes666@... wrote:

Sure, I have received proper answers to my questions,
Want thanks all for prompt help.

Hail Satan
Lcf666

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kenneth Van Ast <utrevelix@ wrote:

Hi,

Kind regards,

Kenneth

I want to meet a demon, but im afraid to do any of the rituals at home. My mom is a baptist and i dont wanna make her mad. I have not committed myself to  Satan yet for the same reason. I looked at the link about Astral Temples and i dont know how i could do that either. What should i do?

Dedicated before you Summon A demon!!!. This is serious they aren't like genies that grant wishes. For a long time they were imprisoned and were used by mages or idk and had no choice, had to do what they said. They dont like outsiders just summoning them.summoning them without dedicating can be dangerous! this isn't something to take lightly, only summon a demon if it of great importance and you're willing to make it up to them...fight for them or aid them. They're super busy so if you're looking for something you can get for yourself dont summon them. And you should work on your self first..do power meditations, read everything on joyofsatan.org. you have to give before you can get.. And if your worried about privacy..lock your door, do it at night when everyone is asleep, hide any materials, etc. Maybe go outside? And your Astral temple doesn't have to be extravagant..just a plain small room.try going into a trance it may help with visualizing. As long as your heart and intentions are true it doesn't matter what stuff you have. The ritual is permanent so make sure you are 100% for Satan...he's amazing btw :D <♡♡♡♡♡

Creating an Astral Temple You have to dedicate to father Satan before you summon a Demon, also you probably are not open enough to see the Gods yet, you need to start a meditation program after you dedicate http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf      good luck on your journey 

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 6:26 PM, "annakurosaki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I want to meet a demon, but im afraid to do any of the rituals at home. My mom is a baptist and i dont wanna make her mad. I have not committed myself to  Satan yet for the same reason. I looked at the link about Astral Temples and i dont know how i could do that either. What should i do?

What others have answered, I won't repeat.But you need to stop fearing. Keep reading the Joy of Satan site and Exposing Christianity. Knowledge and information dispels fear.If you don't want your mother giving you a hard time, do the dedication in your astral temple. It's not hard, just relax while you do it, either sitting on lying down, listening to music that relaxes you and makes you feel good.Good luck.Hail Satan!

On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:50:39 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Creating an Astral Temple You have to dedicate to father Satan before you summon a Demon, also you probably are not open enough to see the Gods yet, you need to start a meditation program after you dedicate http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf      good luck on your journey 

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 6:26 PM, "annakurosaki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

From my personal experience in Black Magick , - I was thrown a Talisman - I regard myself at least advanced,I'd say it's possible to contact the demons without priordedicating completely to Satanism. It's very dangerous because  you might get scared and panic, saying things you shouldn't . I had attacks that wouldn't stop for months .I've made some huge mistakes- but now my eyes have opened and happy to be here. A silent invocation in a meditative state presumesyou are psychically open and been doing your meditationsdaily. Candles , seals and incense helps, but vibrating the words is totally different and extremely powerful.Building an Astral Temple is also advanced and  has to do with opening and in case you make contact with demons and other beings; so you must have finished your exploration by now- but anything that has to with the astral makes your powers stronger .Carve the sigil on the candle, light up the incense,meditate on the seal and get the feel for energetic alterations around you. Tangible contact and vibrations. I use drugs to make direct contact - which is not advised. But it works like a switch. Don't panic and show respect - extremely important-there shouldn't be a problem. From there and on its telepathic or energetic.They even made software where you can even get words and communicate with the demons - crazy but works on your iphone.
--

On 12 Jun 2014, at 17:45, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  What others have answered, I won't repeat.But you need to stop fearing. Keep reading the Joy of Satan site and Exposing Christianity. Knowledge and information dispels fear.If you don't want your mother giving you a hard time, do the dedication in your astral temple. It's not hard, just relax while you do it, either sitting on lying down, listening to music that relaxes you and makes you feel good.Good luck.Hail Satan!

On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:50:39 AM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 6:26 PM, "annakurosaki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back