Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help Please!

andrewjames1977

Hi there, does anyone know of any Satanist groups in Liverpool England (or surrounding areas). I'm new to Satanism, but VERY thirsty, and need to now meet up with some fellow Satanists...ANY HELP WOULD BE GRATFULLY RECEIVED. Hail Satan, Andy.

Found woman's black glove layed on top of my car dash.I felt a really bad feeling but Im not scared.I just wanted to know,what should I do?to protect me and my family.Also my relationship is about to end.Not sure what to do.I need help :_(

if you trusted your intuition that it means something bad then you should trust your own intuition for how to fix it

On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 12:17 PM, Deborah Rivera <devborahrivera@... wrote:

Found woman's black glove layed on top of my car dash.I felt a really bad feeling but Im not scared.I just wanted to know,what should I do?to protect me and my family.Also my relationship is about to end.Not sure what to do.I need help :_(

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back