Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help please: I need help in vibrations

dumuzi.abzu

How does one truly vibrate "Satanama" and "AUM"? I don't know if I am pronouncing any vibrations correctly. Also, what are these vibrations for? I am going into this blind and I need facts or information regarding these vibrations. Also, what do you recommend?

HAIL FATHER SATAN

SSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAA TTTTTTT AAAAAAA NNNNNN AAAAAAA MMMMM AAAAAAAA.
AAAAAAA UUUUUUU MMMMMM.
Hope this helps you ? --
Sent from Outlook Email App for Android Monday, 07 May 2018, 08:38pm +03:00 from dumuzi.abzu@... [JoyofSatan666] [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

<base/>   How does one truly vibrate "Satanama" and "AUM"? I don't know if I am pronouncing any vibrations correctly. Also, what are these vibrations for? I am going into this blind and I need facts or information regarding these vibrations. Also, what do you recommend?

HAIL FATHER SATAN <base/>

Look for the SATANAMA chant on YouTube under Bigginer meditations with a Black Sun as its avatar. You can also find how to properly pronounce the AUM chant there as well.

Chant SA into your heart chakra, TA into your throat chakra, chant NA into your sixth chakra and MA into your frown chakra.

A into your solar chakra,U into your throat chakra, and M into your sixth chakra.

The "t" is "tthh" similar to a buzzing sound,think of the sound a bee makes and the "u" is uuuuu...
Hope this helps @dumuzi 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back