Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help opening pineal gland

allen.finger

I need help opening my pineal gland. I've tried opening it and my
crown chakra but its not seeming to work. Any suggestions?

Just Relax, focus and let it flow. energy cannot be forced.

HS

--- On Wed, 7/16/08, allen.finger <allen.finger@... wrote:

Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Help opening pineal gland

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, July 16, 2008, 3:39 AM

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

The Pineal Gland secretes Melatonin, which aids in REM, Circadian Rythtmns, and is a mild hallucinagenic when taken while awake. It is generally sold in 3mg pills as an over the counter, but is safe in 9-12mg doses, or 3-4 pills. (Double check my numbers. It's been a few years since my melatonin experiments). This should help you with Lucid Dreaming or whatever you're trying to do. Just make sure you have 6-8 hours to sleep, or you'll spend the next morning tripping lightly.

Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allen.finger" <allen.finger@... wrote:

I am just trying to open my crown and activate my pineal gland so I can advance myself. The method described on JoS doesnt seem to be working so Im looking for alternatives. Would the melatonin pills possibly aid in that? Thanks,

brian_the_terrible wrote:
The Pineal Gland secretes Melatonin, which aids in REM, Circadian Rythtmns, and is a mild hallucinagenic when taken while awake. It is generally sold in 3mg pills as an over the counter, but is safe in 9-12mg doses, or 3-4 pills. (Double check my numbers. It's been a few years since my melatonin experiments) . This should help you with Lucid Dreaming or whatever you're trying to do. Just make sure you have 6-8 hours to sleep, or you'll spend the next morning tripping lightly.
Brian
--- In Advanced_Meditation @yahoogroups. com , "allen.finger" <allen.finger@ ... wrote:

The implied suggestion was to take the pills prior to meditation, thereby achieving the desired effect with the help of a pharmaceutical adjunct. Once you have experienced this new progression and made it part of your routine, you should be able to reduce, and ultimately eliminate the pills, as your body is systematically conditioned to produce the melatonin endogenously.

Just don't blame me if your Samoan Attourney turns into the Devil and you wake up wearing a strap-on lizard tail.

Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allen Finger <allen.finger@... wrote:

I am just trying to open my crown and activate my pineal gland so I can advance myself. The method described on JoS doesnt seem to be working so Im looking for alternatives. Would the melatonin pills possibly aid in that? Thanks,

brian_the_terrible wrote:
The Pineal Gland secretes Melatonin, which aids in REM, Circadian Rythtmns, and is a mild hallucinagenic when taken while awake. It is generally sold in 3mg pills as an over the counter, but is safe in 9-12mg doses, or 3-4 pills. (Double check my numbers. It's been a few years since my melatonin experiments) . This should help you with Lucid Dreaming or whatever you're trying to do. Just make sure you have 6-8 hours to sleep, or you'll spend the next morning tripping lightly.
Brian
--- In Advanced_Meditation @yahoogroups. com , "allen.finger" <allen.finger@ ... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back