Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help needed

damballa33

I am new to Satanism, I have already dedicated my soul to Satan as a means of gratidute to Satan to help me in my needs.

I need special prayers to Satan so that I can destroy a person who almost destroyed my life

Be patient. Satanism is not only about destroying enemies or getting things. Its important to see the big picture and I don't mean this in a condescending way, just as a reminder. Since you are new read the website and practice the meditations that help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damballa33" <damballa33@... wrote:

I am new to Satanism, I have already dedicated my soul to Satan as a means of gratidute to Satan to help me in my needs.

I need special prayers to Satan so that I can destroy a person who almost destroyed my life

I find out somthing in my life, what ever i do, work, buseness, e.t.c people always envy me, i know envy is everywhere but in my own case it has become a tradition i want to wipe it off. Is not like am even making much than them in business. First they make friends with me cause people like making friends with me but with time envy come along. One even treting me with voodoo saying he is going to show me who he was simply because he think am doing well in business than him. Am not afriad of him and i don't want to run to father for everything i want to learn how to solve problems myself though i do aura of protection and clean my aura twice dealy, but if there is somthing else i can do to protect myself from the voodoo please i'll need the help.
Hail Satan

Oh please voodoo is nothing compared to the power of a satanists. Don't even worry about that idot. You are protected and if your aura of protection is not strong enough(which I doubt) then the powers of hell will protect you. That idiot might get a rebound of the negative energy that he would attempt to send you. Don't wry about it just keep up your aura of protection and power meditations.

------------------------------
On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 8:49 AM EDT x_nightmare@... wrote:

I find out somthing in my life, what ever i do, work, buseness, e.t.c people always envy me, i know envy is everywhere but in my own case it has become a tradition i want to wipe it off. Is not like am even making much than them in business. First they make friends with me cause people like making friends with me but with time envy come along. One even treting me with voodoo saying he is going to show me who he was simply because he think am doing well in business than him. Am not afriad of him and i don't want to run to father for everything i want to learn how to solve problems myself though i do aura of protection and clean my aura twice dealy, but if there is somthing else i can do to protect myself from the voodoo please i'll need the help.
Hail Satan

I have come to know that sexual activity is important in satanism. Well, I don't have any partner. I masturbate regularly though. Will that do?

Yes; if you're satisfied with masturbation then it's okay.It's not like you "must" have sex if you do not feel like it or anything like that; it's just that, sexual energy is really powerful, and needed when you want to reach Godhood. By the way, I do suggest this meditation: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ascending_Energy.html It is really powerful, and afterwards you'll have sooo much energyyy.... :D :D

Στις 4:09 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 10 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η Luthiana satana <satan.lover1@... έγραψε:
  I have come to know that sexual activity is important in satanism. Well, I don't have any partner. I masturbate regularly though. Will that do?

May i ask, for this meditation you must have your chakras fully open, or you can do it anyway ?

Yes, masturbation is the equivalent its all about stimulating to awaken the chakras of the soul, cleanse it, and create a beautiful mental invigoration for healthier living in general. Its not how you have sex or such but that you orgasm regularly with no regret about it.

Actually brother I have read about ascending Energy Meditation, and I do believe it would be great to do such a powerful mediation. But I am just in a very preliminary phase of my development. So, for now I would just want to stick with the prescribed 40 day meditation program. I am just in the 3rd day of this program, and I am a bit reluctant to experiment at this stage you know. Because it can throw me off from the routine.Anyway thank you sooo much for your concern my brother.

On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 2:01 PM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  Yes; if you're satisfied with masturbation then it's okay.It's not like you "must" have sex if you do not feel like it or anything like that; it's just that, sexual energy is really powerful, and needed when you want to reach Godhood. By the way, I do suggest this meditation: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ascending_Energy.html It is really powerful, and afterwards you'll have sooo much energyyy.... :D :D

Στις 4:09 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 10 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η Luthiana satana <satan.lover1@... έγραψε:

Hi, I'm new, so would like to understand with what activites or series of meditation should I start?

Regards,
Rishi

Perform the dedication ritual, then start doing daily power meditations or start the Hell's army program.

Hello everybody,

I'm totally new here, I've already made the rite to give my soul to our Father Satan.
I'm a little concerned because the ritual I have not been able to make in peace (just because I don't live alone, but with my parents), and when they heard the scent of burned paper...you know.
Also I didn't use the "dry pen" for my blooded sign, directly my finger.

I'm afraid of offending Him because I could not use the necessary time for the rite. 

Now I live alone for few months, so I want start to do my best for our Father, I've took all the informations from itajos.com, some of the thing that I've read are pretty much clear, but others not. I do not know how to pronounce right runes, for starting open my chakras.

I am firmly convinced of what I want, and I also know that is the right thing to do, that's why I want to do my best.

So please if anyone can help me I would be grateful. I would like to know. I would like to know what is best to start.
If there's also someone who speak Italian should be better 

Thanks to every brothers and sisters here!

HAIL SATAN

Hello brother Diego,

I understand your situation! The most important thing regarding meditation is consistency. You would like to start with basic stuff like opening your chakras. It's a good thing you live alone shortly so you can start out doing the necessary vibrations to open your chakras. Go to the meditation section on the JOS. And first begin reading the opening of the chakras page. Start with the basic meditations. A everyday routine would be to cleanse your aura and chakras and building and empowering your aura of protection. The reason we open our chakras is to open our souls plus it makes way for the kundalini serpent. Void meditation is very important and you should incorporate it in one way or another in your program. Also be creative with some meditations as routine can become boring. A change of program is sometimes necessary as your soul adjusts! Physical exercise helps allot if your capable of doing. Your body and soul are interconnected. In the end a good motivation bonus for you is you become more open and telepathy between us and the God's are established! Stick to the basic meditations and try to experiment. Regarding the dedication; as long as the blood was on the paper and you wrote the prayer and burned the paper it's a done deal! I wish you the best of luck brother!

Hail Satan and all the Gods and Goddesses of Duat!!!
--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 1/7/16, Diego Manchia mailofdm89@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help needed
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, January 7, 2016, 5:26 AM

Hello everybody,

I'm
totally new here, I've already made the rite to give my
soul to our Father Satan.
I'm a little
concerned because the ritual I have not been able to make in
peace (just because I don't live alone, but with my
parents), and when they heard the scent of burned
paper...you know.
Also I didn't use the
"dry pen" for my blooded sign, directly my
finger.

I'm afraid of offending Him because I could
not use the necessary time for the rite.

Now I live alone for few
months, so I want start to do my best for our Father,
I've took all the informations from itajos.com, some of
the thing that I've read are pretty much clear, but
others not. I do not know how to pronounce right runes, for
starting open my chakras.

I am firmly convinced of what
I want, and I also know that is the right thing to do,
that's why I want to do my best.

So please if anyone can help
me I would be grateful. I would like to know. I would like
to know what is best to start.
If
there's also someone who speak Italian should be
better

Thanks to every brothers and sisters here!

HAIL SATAN

I needed something to happen and I asked out Satan to help and in return I would give something up. I went back on my word. What will happen ??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back