Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help. My pineal gland does not have a soul.

devilmode6

Hi.

I think I was born without soul. I was born prematurely. My birthday is 25th day July 1987. I am depressed all times. I feel that in my pineal gland seat of the soul there is no soul. I have been living my whole life without soul. Help? archangel michael and jesus stole my soul.

You seem confused. Jewsus doesn't exist, neither does the archasshole michael. The soul doesn't exist in a specific location, the title "seat of the soul" is symbolic as it implies access to powers of the soul like telepathy e.t.c. It's impossible to live without a soul, as your identity and sense of *I* comes from your soul. Only robots and thoughtforms don't have a soul. ALL living beings including animals do have a soul.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "devilmode6" <devilmode6@... wrote:

Hi.

I think I was born without soul. I was born prematurely. My birthday is 25th day July 1987. I am depressed all times. I feel that in my pineal gland seat of the soul there is no soul. I have been living my whole life without soul. Help? archangel michael and jesus stole my soul.

You need to stop freaking out. You are fine and you have a soul. Depression and such thoughts can be overcome with power meditation. Deprogram yourself and read the www.joyofsatan.org .

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "devilmode6" <devilmode6@... wrote:

Hi.

you have a soul everyone does maybe you need to empower yours maybe its weak which is why you cant help as for jewsus he cant steal anything he don't exist except as a thought form

Hi.

I can't tell if this is trolling or are you serious...if you didn't have a soul you wouldn't be talking to us right now. Basically, no soul=no life. Your body is like a shell for your soul, it's like a safe keep where the soul is able to develop. It is not possible not to have a soul and have a body right? Anyone else put some light on this if you may guys
Hail Satan!

It's possible to animate a zombie or a golem or something else, or create a thoughtform or a robot. These are beings but have no will of their own because they have no souls. They don't have an *I*, an ego nor awareness of their own. Like you said if one didn't have a soul, he wouldn't even question that because if he even lived he would be controlled by someone else. He wouldn't be aware of anything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anike Anike <anikeanime@... wrote:

I can't tell if this is trolling or are you serious...if you didn't have a soul you wouldn't be talking to us right now. Basically, no soul=no life. Your body is like a shell for your soul, it's like a safe keep where the soul is able to develop. It is not possible not to have a soul and have a body right? Anyone else put some light on this if you may guys

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back