Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help, my mind feels like im in a fog

dragonlordchaos666

my mind feels like im in a fog, to be completely honsest i probably wont remember writing this untill i check my email again, 

When you say it feels like you're in a fog, that does exactly mean ;  Do you have scattered thoughts, mind wonders all the time, blurred visualisation during mental image projection, second thoughts about beliefs, lack or difficulty of concentration for example?
Per Ardua Ad Astra - Hail Horus!!

Me too! When I first joined spiritual Satanism I had the same thing happen! I did the dedication ritual and all was good. I was trying to get stronger though so I did trance practice. when one of my kids burst into the room during me practicing a deep trance it startled me hard and I was like... Stupid for the next four days. I was tripping over things, spilling things, and acted like i had no muscle control. I also had a super hard time getting back into any relaxed state. But today I managed to get into a deep trance and stay in it. Then slowly pull myself back out. I feel better now, im myself again. So while that might not be the exact same thing, maybe some good power meditation will help you too! :) Hail father Satan! And good luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back