Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help, my gramma's attacking me!

sevenpointedvox

Hello brothers & sisters!
Well, long story short, I was born with a serious heart defect & have have several operations throughout my childhood. I've also battled testicular cancer. I lived under a Xian household for 18 years & during those years, I was "prayed" upon(haha! Get it?) by Xian rights. I was sick all the time. When I moved out, I became (& am) healthier than ever! I've since been coorced into talking of my allegiance with Father by my family. My parents accept it, but my gramma refuses to respect my relationship with Father. She said she will send angels to me until I see "the light". When I asked if she would like me to send my familiars to watch over HER, she ferociously declined. I told her I would not do so, if she would respect my wishes in turn. She would not. How can I deflect these toxic curses away, so as to remain healthy? I don't want to return to the prison from where I came, & I don't want the prison to come to me! Any help I would be very grateful for!
Thank you!
Hail Enki!
-spv

ok well you could tell her that if she does love you she will respect you who you are and leave you alone as you wish. you  can program your aura to deflect any harmful energy/entities. you can set up a shield around your house via visualising and adding energy to the shield from yourself.   hope any of this helps.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, 8 June, 2009 10:56:29 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help, my gramma's attacking me!

Well, long story short, I was born with a serious heart defect & have have several operations throughout my childhood. I've also battled testicular cancer. I lived under a Xian household for 18 years & during those years, I was "prayed" upon(haha! Get it?) by Xian rights. I was sick all the time. When I moved out, I became (& am) healthier than ever! I've since been coorced into talking of my allegiance with Father by my family. My parents accept it, but my gramma refuses to respect my relationship with Father. She said she will send angels to me until I see "the light". When I asked if she would like me to send my familiars to watch over HER, she ferociously declined. I told her I would not do so, if she would respect my wishes in turn. She would not. How can I deflect these toxic curses away, so as to remain healthy? I don't want to return to the prison from where I came, & I don't want the prison to come to me! Any help I would be very grateful for!
Thank you!
Hail Enki!
-spv

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

Do a banishing ritual and make sure you are cleaning your aura twice a day. I would make contact with my GD as well.

Don't worry, Father will protect you.
HS
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sevenpointedvox" <sevenpointedvox@... wrote:

Thank you!
Hail Enki!
-spv

Do people really believe that if they tell what their religion is to their beloved xian parents, they shall be better, more honest?? Damn... don't be like xians.

"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it"
chapter IV
The Al Jilwah
The Black Book of Satan

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sevenpointedvox" <sevenpointedvox@... wrote:

Thank you!
Hail Enki!
-spv

Thank you!
Hail Enki!
-spv
Sir,

First off, good on you for battling those illnesses. Right there you show great strength and fortitude. I hope you are well enough now, because you will need that strength. I had a similar thing happen to me when i mistakenly thought I had to be 'out' (this as a Pagan, which wasn't as scary to the sheep as a Satanist, but in those days, pretty much the same thing) and had people attacking me all the time.

Prayers would make me feel sick, some 'religious' artifacts still do; the thing is to get your aura good and strong, with daily chakra balancing and running as much blue/white light in there as you can. Personally, I use Octarine, which is a concept that Peter J. Carroll writes of in his Chaos Magic books. It is a color YOU ultimately decide on as being your color of greatest power, and often is only a color visible to your inner sight. You know it when you see it; the visible spectrum is a very small slice of all color. Keep yourself fortified, and try to keep the time spent with grandma as minimal as possible. It's hard when it's someone you love, or even someone you're forced to be around, because they're 'family', but you have to do it, or they'll drive you nuts.

Some of the HPs here have destroyed angels with high intensity energy. I bet we could find the links on the site, or someone who has them fresh in their minds and browsers could help out, but the general upshot is they can't stand higher vibrations. I will do a search and try to find the information, because if I recall, there were step by step instructions with how to deal with this bullshit. It needs to be stickied somewhere for easy access. this would be helpful for all of us - I tend to ward it off by:
1: Avoidance. Avoid xian/jew/muslim shit whenever you can. ( i have something to say about this in a separate post)
2: If you have to be near it, in Star Trek talk, "Shields up!" Get your aura and mind strong enough so it won't get taken in or attacked.
3: Cleanse like Mommie Dearest. Cleanse your aura, your body, everything - but the best bet is to try to stay away from it. It's dirty shit and can can make life less enjoyable, at the very least. In your case, I wouldn't be surprised if their 'helping' has prolonged your suffering. They do love suffering!

Best wishes,
B

<pre> Well you could play the offensive and create a thoughtform and program it to either scare her alittle bit so she asked for your help or to influence her decision by showing her the truth about father, or something along those lines.

Or the other option is to just play on the defensive and just let her think what she wants and just prepare yourself incase she starts praying and the enemy does try to convert you back, this way you won't have to upset your gramma but you will probably have to take abit of grief from the enemy.

Here's the link to thoughtforms and spiritual warfare:
http://www.666blacksun.com/Hells_Army_666.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... tform.html

Hope that helps.

HAIL SATAN!! </pre>

Black energy is the key here, if programed correctly, it can be very powerful as protective and reflective energies.
Simply bringing this energy into you and filling your body and spirit body with it, and programing it to protect you from the prayers of the enemy. An example affirmation would be something like "I am breathing in powerful protective energy that is stopping and reflecting all the prayers of my enemys. I am not being harmed by them." or something alone those lines, and obviously you would suit it to fit you best.
Also to always clean your aura regularly. And doing a Solar healing meditation at least once a week would really do well for you, well it would anyone, but it would keep you out of that 'prison'.

She is your grandmother, and although you might say or think that you hate her, in your subconsiouse you may feel diferently, I'm not saying that means you love her no matter what, I mean that sometimes when working negative energies against someone we don't really want to harm, well very little if anything will develop. But I do not know you, so this may not be the case. It was the case with me, there was a person I wanted dead. But in my subconcouse I couldn't find it to kill someone. After the numerouse spells I put on him, i eventually had a dream in which i killed him. And haven't seen him since that dream. He moved to Italy, which is a death enough for me.

Hail Satan! Hail Enlil! Praise the True Gods!
Good luck brother!

-Satanic Viking.

Thank you!
Hail Enki!
-spv

Thank you!
Hail Enki!
-spv
tell her that if she sends angels to you, that you'll send familiars to her. and if she refuses again, tell her that you wont if she doesnt. and tell her that you'll know if she does.

If you could perform some protection magic for yourself or something, that would probably be helpful. If you have the appropriate experience and strength, combating any negative entities that come along might also be an option. I'd also suggest trying to find a way to demoralize your grandma if possible. If you can make her taste a bitter piece of humble pie, that might bring the negative attacks to a halt. Basically, if you can make her feel let down by her god or become unsure about her faith, that could really destroy her will to lash out at you. Although, the only way that I'd see something like that working would be through a curse and I understand that you might dislike the idea of cursing your grandma. You can't just let her push you around though. Satanists don't sit back and take crap from Christians!

Anyways, if worst comes to worst, I'm sure the demons would give their help if you seek it. I hope I've given you some ideas about what you can do.

What is this Solar healing meditation? I might give that a go. I almost didn't recognize who you were but I remember you were Satanic Viking and then was given your new name by the gods. I believe you are really close to Enlil off memory? Anyway good to see you still posting in the e-groups, would like to share some meditation techniques with you in private if you wish so. Thanks in advance!

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back