Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help me

hellride_83

satanist please help me about meditation..i can't concentrate..tell me how can i met with FATHER LUCIFER SATAN....

Im sorry to say but you cannot meet with Father Satan. He only comes to you when he wishes so. You must understand he is soooooooo busy. Try to void meditate if you cannot concentrate. This helps. If you cannot concentrate because of Enemies, then you must learn to ignore them. It may be hard, but after a while, it becomes simple.

Ave Father Enki Lucifer, Agares and Anubis!!!!
Praise the 4 Crowns of Hell!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hellride_83" <hellride_83@... wrote:

satanist please help me about meditation..i can't concentrate..tell me how can i met with FATHER LUCIFER SATAN....

thanks for the advice.. have u met with him?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 8:58 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: help me

Im sorry to say but you cannot meet with Father Satan. He only comes to you when he wishes so. You must understand he is soooooooo busy. Try to void meditate if you cannot concentrate. This helps. If you cannot concentrate because of Enemies, then you must learn to ignore them. It may be hard, but after a while, it becomes simple.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hellride_83" <hellride_83@... wrote:

No, i haven't seen him yet. It takes time and dedication.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Swam Elguera <swam.elguera@... wrote:

thanks for the advice.. have u met with him?

Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 8:58 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: help me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hellride_83" <hellride_83@ wrote:

What if i dont have a candle to burn with to give my soul to satan can a camp fire work? Also i have a facebook at benke17@... plus i want to know where i can go to worship in my area and i'll be needing a ride there.

dnt give personal information over the groups/internet
is not safe.
read joyofsatan.org

this is not a church

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gordendaniel" <gordendaniel@... wrote:

What if i dont have a candle to burn with to give my soul to satan can a camp fire work? Also i have a facebook at benke17@... plus i want to know where i can go to worship in my area and i'll be needing a ride there.

Any candle will do. If you can't get your hands on a black, red or blue candle, then a simple white one will do just fine. If you can't get your hands on any candle, then yes, a camp fire will work too.

We do not advice sharing personal information like facebook. This is for your own security against enemy infiltrators, and is common sence.

You do not give your soul to Satan, and he does not take it from you. We own our souls and are working to empower them. This is what Satan intended for us. What we are doing in the Dedication is just that, dedicating our souls to Satan, our life to Satan. We dedicate our time, our efforts and our patience to Him, to His cause, and to bettering ourselves through empowering our soul.

There aren't any physical churches or places of worship within Spiritual Satanism, so this isn't something you'll have to worry about. There is something known as a Coven, which can be read about on the JoS site, but this is something for those more adept.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gordendaniel" <gordendaniel@... wrote:

Reverse Torah Rituals
we are facing a very serious situation. This is a life or death situation, especially in regards to the anti-war rituals. Many people are deluded and too
weak to face reality, but this does not make the reality go away. The earth is in a disaster ecologically and has become a horrendous garbage dump

It means, that will i lost my life? Will i loos my entire family? Will i lose my job? So many risks with that? Please help me in this matter. I don't hurt anyone in these groups, but I’m new Satanist. Sorry for my question. But i have to clear my doubt, to clear my belief system about Satan. Thanks to all. And please reply.

This has been explained before but it is good of you to ask this since you are new. All whom participate regularly in Reverse Torah Rituals WILL be okay when the time comes. Satan and the Gods WILL protect all of those that do these rituals.  So for now, do these and continue progressing. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 7, 2015, at 12:10, "riteshgupta1121@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Reverse Torah Rituals
we are facing a very serious situation. This is a life or death situation, especially in regards to the anti-war rituals. Many people are deluded and too
weak to face reality, but this does not make the reality go away. The earth is in a disaster ecologically and has become a horrendous garbage dump

It means, that will i lost my life? Will i loos my entire family? Will i lose my job? So many risks with that? Please help me in this matter. I don't hurt anyone in these groups, but I’m new Satanist. Sorry for my question. But i have to clear my doubt, to clear my belief system about Satan. Thanks to all. And please reply.

hello all
if satan protect us, then what these mean.
"we are facing a very serious situation. This is a life or death situation"
may b sum risk?

Yes Satan protects us, but we also have to do our job here. This is our planet, our people, we have to save it from the enemy. There is much work to be done, we cant expect to sit around while Satan fixes everything.

---In [email protected], <riteshgupta1121@... wrote :

hello all
if satan protect us, then what these mean.
"we are facing a very serious situation. This is a life or death situation"
may b sum risk?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back