Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help ME!!

Relax. Rome was not built in a day. Make sure to open ALL of your chakras and not just your third eye. The benefits of power meditation will come with practice. It may be a good idea for you to follow a program created by HP HoodedCobra. The plan created by HP HoodedCobra is a very straight forward and simple path to real advancement. You will find it if you search the groups.Hail Satan! On Monday, May 19, 2014 12:58 PM, "Kutyba hh qut1990yba@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<u class="y[/IMG]H[/IMG] [/IMG]and [/IMG][/IMG]is there anyone can help me ??

You are probably getting over worked about it. Seriously though, all you have to do is relax and it does help a lot if you have candles in the room.It also helps if you are comfortable :) Good luck :D xxxx

Hi I have the same problem but i also dont know what exactly to do. Can you help me too?

Thanks... i will try this Meditation and i will try to relax more 

Hail father Satan On Wednesday, May 21, 2014 1:03 PM, "leonichayholland@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You are probably getting over worked about it. Seriously though, all you have to do is relax and it does help a lot if you have candles in the room.It also helps if you are comfortable :) Good luck :D xxxx

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back