Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help me to make a decision

Hi to all I'm doing a freeing the soul work but I often made error while vibrating Munka, but i didn't know to correct the error was sufficient to vibrate again the word of power and then continue. I mistakely restarted to vibrate until 40 reps, so I irregulary did vibration everyday, example: I did wrong at 37 rep, I restarted and if i'm not confusing myself there should be 77 rep of the mantra.

I add that i need only 6 days to finish this, should i

With munka workings it doesn't need to be exact. Only with the planetary squares. Practice makes perfect though, soon you won't be making any mistakes. Don't stress, if you make a mistake just quickly correct it. I'm not sure why you said 77, unless you made the mistake and re-did the entire working? No need for this.

Sorry but I really did like you write, Yesterday I've realized that was sufficient to vibrate the wrong mantra, maybe before I understanded that was about the entire set of mantra not individually and for two days I re-did the work again including affirmations for each time.
Maybe I should restard and freeing me from past karma this phrase could be ok?
"In a positive and healthy manner I'm permanently free from past karma"
obv i'll traslate in italian if the affirmation it's ok since I could skip some part
P.S. I add that the working it's doing it's job since I don't feel like before starting the work but betterP.S.S. the energies will get stable until i'll stop? In this case i need 6 days (yesterday on JoS astro group i wrote the same missing day but was 7 days because I calculated bad)

Thanks for the reply

Hi, my advice would be to keep note of the number of days with the date of the last done day so you are not confused how many days you're in nor if you did it today earlier. Eg write this somewhere (on your smartphone or somewhere else)

x40 Munka
Write number of times affirmation and the affirmation
Write number of days done and last date done

For counting I always use my fingers pads (12 per hand, the other hand to see the multiples of 12) but do it the way you like, you can use beads or whatever else.

I also use this tecnique of the pads, btw I already wrote the end of the working when I started so I know when it's time to finish XD
I'm the topic creator, since I've created a yahoo account I have the forum nick on this

I made a decision, tomorow i'll start by freeing my soul from past karma lives for 40 days following Lydia thread about Obliterate Saturn.

This decision was made because I trashed 85 days doing munka wrong in the meaning of count the days from midnight not from sunrise like Johnson_Akemi wrote.

P.S. this day i've skipped for redo the work

Not telling you what to do or anything, but isn't it best that workings like that be done during the waning part of the full moon?

@kukacity. Ref workings
The duration for workings go like this:40 days - gets it into your aura80 days - gets it into your soul90 days - gets it into past lives and makes it permanent
My advice is to aim for 90 days. Starting with 40 is good place. 
Also, the affirmation you are wanting to use is very general. If you keep it, you'll have to raise your energy real high before you start each day and keep it high through the entire working each time. [Raise your energy high. Do the vibrations. Do the affirmations. Satanas. AUM. HAIL Satan. Relax.]
Keep a little journal of what happens during this working. How you feel. What changes in your life... Etc. There may be a pattern or occurance that develops which could need addressed as well. Your notes will clue you into these changes faster than anything else.
Often times workings to rid ourselves of one thing makes something else show up. Because the secondary *problem* was masked by the primary problem. 
Good luck. Keep us informed as to your progress!
HS666/88

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 9:01 PM, kukacity111@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I made a decision, tomorow i'll start by freeing my soul from past karma lives for 40 days following Lydia thread about Obliterate Saturn.

This decision was made because I trashed 85 days doing munka wrong in the meaning of count the days from midnight not from sunrise like Johnson_Akemi wrote.

@dehna where have you read about this aura, soul and past lives thing? I don't remember any sermon or official website mentioning it. Would you be so kind as to share the source? Thank you in advance.

On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 at 12:55 a.m., 'denadehna@...' denadehna@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @kukacity. Ref workings
The duration for workings go like this:40 days - gets it into your aura80 days - gets it into your soul90 days - gets it into past lives and makes it permanent
Also, the affirmation you are wanting to use is very general. If you keep it, you'll have to raise your energy real high before you start each day and keep it high through the entire working each time. [Raise your energy high. Do the vibrations. Do the affirmations. Satanas. AUM. HAIL Satan. Relax.]
Keep a little journal of what happens during this working. How you feel. What changes in your life... Etc. There may be a pattern or occurance that develops which could need addressed as well. Your notes will clue you into these changes faster than anything else.
Often times workings to rid ourselves of one thing makes something else show up. Because the secondary *problem* was masked by the primary problem. 
HS666/88

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 9:01 PM, kukacity111@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I made a decision, tomorow i'll start by freeing my soul from past karma lives for 40 days following Lydia thread about Obliterate Saturn.

@stardust. Ref duration for workings
This is mentioned many times. Many different authors, many different ways within this group. Also in jos. You can do a search within these groups. For a partial list:
For example:
Detaching unwanted people from your aura, do for 40 days:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666

Us[/IMG] [/TD][/TR][/TABLE] [/TD][/TR][/TABLE] [/url]
Most workings are not a one shot deal talks about 40 and 80 days20150912180851/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Repeating_Magick.html

I'm sorry, but the original link was in the forums. I believe it was from Ms. Lydia. I don't have the time to search it out within this group. 
Basically, it takes 40 days for the aura to change, and for simple changes of the soul. It takes 80 days for major changes to happen in the soul. It takes 90 days for permanent, far-reaching/ past lives and deep joo-poo cleaning. Ms Lydia said many times that 90 is only 10 more than 80, and that 90 would make it permanent. Nine is the number for permanence. Only permanent change affects the past lives and karma. 
This is as I understand and remember. Much knowledge and resources became inaccessible when the forums went down. I welcome others with better resources to comment.
HS666/88

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 1:33 PM, Alec Wynn starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @dehna where have you read about this aura, soul and past lives thing? I don't remember any sermon or official website mentioning it. Would you be so kind as to share the source? Thank you in advance.

On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 at 12:55 a.m., 'denadehna@...' denadehna@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @kukacity. Ref workings
HS666/88

The soul works over 40 days; doing a working for 40 engraves it into your Soul. Your Aura is a reflection/projection of your Soul; the Chakras are powerhouses of the Soul. You can't do workings into your PAST lives because they have been and gone; your current life is now, and now is your current life. You can fix past-life crap, though, and you can do workings into the future, though, of course; permanent workings, and repeated workings, last for longer than a one-off or temporary working.

The power number 9 is for permanent endings, whereas 13 is, if I'm not mistaken, the number of eternity.

"The" bible uses the number 40 as a corruption. To fast for 40 days and 40 nights, with "the great flood" lasting equally as long. Someone from the church I attended also said that "if you do something for 40 days, then it becomes a habit". The jew was also supposed to have wandered in "the" dessert for 40 years.

I was aiming at 90 days (the end should was 5 september) but I noticed I skipped some days withouth I knew it but thanks to johnson_akemi that explained to me about a "day" and I restarted 2 days ago but I felt not so good and i mailed with Johnson_Akemi and I asked a few things and this afternoon I have discovered that some prolems were caused by an dirty aura.
Until the grey energy what i see won't disappear i'll vibrate solar mantras for clean negative energy stuck in my soul.Btw I'll update this post soon as possible
P.S. I have a little notebook with written the rep, affirmation done on that day.

Il Domenica 3 Settembre 2017 20:48, "Donna Hebert denadehna@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] ha scritto:

@stardust. Ref duration for workings
This is mentioned many times. Many different authors, many different ways within this group. Also in jos. You can do a search within these groups. For a partial list:
For example:
Detaching unwanted people from your aura, do for 40 days:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666

Most workings are not a one shot deal talks about 40 and 80 days20150912180851/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Repeating_Magick.html

I'm sorry, but the original link was in the forums. I believe it was from Ms. Lydia. I don't have the time to search it out within this group. 
Basically, it takes 40 days for the aura to change, and for simple changes of the soul. It takes 80 days for major changes to happen in the soul. It takes 90 days for permanent, far-reaching/ past lives and deep joo-poo cleaning. Ms Lydia said many times that 90 is only 10 more than 80, and that 90 would make it permanent. Nine is the number for permanence. Only permanent change affects the past lives and karma. 
This is as I understand and remember. Much knowledge and resources became inaccessible when the forums went down. I welcome others with better resources to comment.
HS666/88

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 1:33 PM, Alec Wynn starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @dehna where have you read about this aura, soul and past lives thing? I don't remember any sermon or official website mentioning it. Would you be so kind as to share the source? Thank you in advance.

HS666/88

This is not what I asked, Dehna. Maybe Mercury retrograde affected your perception. If you can see, I suggested the 40, 80 and 90 as well. What I asked you was about the correlations you pointed out:
40 -- aura80 -- soul90 -- past lives
I hope it is more clear now and that if you can't someone can complement your statements in regards to time and effect.
9 is not the only one to affect permanence, anyway. 9 is permanent for what concerns endings, while 8 is eternity.

On Sun, 3 Sep 2017 at 8:48 p.m., Donna Hebert denadehna@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @stardust. Ref duration for workings
For example:

HS666/88

HS666/88

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back