Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

aaid666

I'm new in satanic religion and I need help is necessary.Is Reflections energy necessary to hear and talk to the devil. Muslims are conspiring against me the rest of the pigs only 9 days. I need to speak to my Lord Satan at the earliest.For guides me what to do please help me. Forgive me I used Google for translationSatan in the name of my Lord I beg you to help me, I want to talk to the devil.Every day at midnight by myself and cry and pray to my Lord, the devil that inspires talk to me and answer me, but nothing.What is the reason? Help me please.

Have you dedicated your soul to Satan? If yes, then he heard you, don't be rush, he don't let his followers alone, just be patient and pay attention in the unusual signals, and of course, do power meditation to open yourself astraly.
If you do not dedicated, then you have to do this to do thishttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

And more important of ALL: DO NOT TELL ANYONE THAT YOU ARE A SATANIST!!!!

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

I'm new in satanic religion and I need help is necessary.Is Reflections energy necessary to hear and talk to the devil. Muslims are conspiring against me the rest of the pigs only 9 days. I need to speak to my Lord Satan at the earliest.For guides me what to do please help me. Forgive me I used Google for translationSatan in the name of my Lord I beg you to help me, I want to talk to the devil.Every day at midnight by myself and cry and pray to my Lord, the devil that inspires talk to me and answer me, but nothing.What is the reason? Help me please.

I suggest that you should communicate with a Demon through a Oujia Board and establish some relationship with him/her.
I remember soon after my dedication, I prayed to Satan and asked Him to send a Guardian Demon to me. On that night, before I used the Oujia Board, I prayed again and then my Guardian Demon came to communicate with me through the Board.

To make a Ouija Board, you just need a piece of paper, large enough to write down 24 letters and numbers 0-9 etc., together with a small glass cup as the planchette. Place the cup on the piece of paper and put your hand on the glass. When you Demon starts to talk with you, the cup will move to the letters on the paper.
You may find some pictures of Ouija Board on Google.
Also, you should bear in mind that every Demon has a different personality. Mine is quite playful sometimes but he is powerful and guiding me through a series of power meditation.

Yes I did so thank you for helping me. But my wife know that I have a satanic religion.My wife is a Muslim. is,t problem?

---In [email protected], <egon88@... wrote:

Have you dedicated your soul to Satan? If yes, then he heard you, don't be rush, he don't let his followers alone, just be patient and pay attention in the unusual signals, and of course, do power meditation to open yourself astraly.
If you do not dedicated, then you have to do this to do thishttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

And more important of ALL: DO NOT TELL ANYONE THAT YOU ARE A SATANIST!!!!

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

actually long as we're using english letters you're gonna need room for 26 haha

To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 22:42:41 -0700
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] RE: help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I suggest that you should communicate with a Demon through a Oujia Board and establish some relationship with him/her.

I remember soon after my dedication, I prayed to Satan and asked Him to send a Guardian Demon to me. On that night, before I used the Oujia Board, I prayed again and then my Guardian Demon came to communicate with me through the Board.

To make a Ouija Board, you just need a piece of paper, large enough to write down 24 letters and numbers 0-9 etc., together with a small glass cup as the planchette. Place the cup on the piece of paper and put your hand on the glass. When you Demon starts to talk with you, the cup will move to the letters on the paper.
Also, you should bear in mind that every Demon has a different personality. Mine is quite playful sometimes but he is powerful and guiding me through a series of power meditation.

thank u all i have great trust know on god Satan and i will try Ouija board.in this 2 days i see green power wen i closing my eyes what is that ?and i feel bad power around me i think  those are angels trying destroy my life!?i prey to god Satan to give more power all glory for his name 

On Monday, November 4, 2013 6:34 AM, Aurora Borealis <darthxilon@... wrote:

I have seen that green energy when I was starting my meditations, I commanded it to leave several times and it seemed to do the trick for some reason, I'm not sure why that worked since I was pretty weak back then.

---In [email protected], <aaid666@... wrote:

thank u all i have great trust know on god Satan and i will try Ouija board.in this 2 days i see green power wen i closing my eyes what is that ?and i feel bad power around me i think  those are angels trying destroy my life!?i prey to god Satan to give more power all glory for his name 

the green power is your own aura, and nobody is trying to destroy you, dont get paranoid.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 1:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] RE: help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back