Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HELP ME PLEASE

Rowdy

MY PARRENTS WANT TO KICK ME OUT OF THE HOUSE FOR 5 DIFFERENT REASONS

1). I am lazy
2). they think just because i am a satanist that gives them the right to kick me out
3) because i came out to them and told them i am bisexual they are looking down on me
4). i have neglected school because of the fact that i dont want to work constant hours in servitude to a country that hates the Gentiles
5). i have neglected my responsibilities at home

they are trying to kick me out of the house and sending me to a group nut house . and worse off my piece of shit Muslim psychiatrist thinks its a good idea too . fuck them all !

what they are doing to me should not be legal. some one please help . i live in dallas . i need some place to run away to from them and their bullshit and fast :( i will not go to a fucking group home so that they can go and program my mind with the xian morals of servitude and being nothing more than a sheep .

This is why, when people live with their parents, they should not tell their parents that they are Satanists! Silence is golden! It's better to keep quiet and have a roof over your head. It sucks, I know, but unless you are completely independent, you do what you must. Same with sexual orientation, if you know it will be a problem. Again, it is terrible that we can't be open, but it's better than potentially being homeless or living in worse conditions than what you had.

The only option I can think of, is one that others have posted for people in your situation. Tell your parents it was just a phase, whatever makes them happy, and promise that you'll "be good", which always seems to make parents happy. Ask Satan or a Demon for help. Unless you think you'll be able to find somewhere else to live, which doesn't seem likely since you have no job to pay for rent and food, and you are neglecting school which affects your future career prospects... and since you say you're lazy and don't do household responsibilities, not many people will want you as a roommate...

I don't mean to be so harsh, but you did bring this on yourself. With the state of the world as it is, you have to make sure you are safe, and if you live with parents and depend on them financially, you have to be careful. I imagine it would be hard to advance ourselves and fight for Satan while homeless or otherwise screwed.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rowdy" <rowdygreen@... wrote:

1). I am lazy
2). they think just because i am a satanist that gives them the right to kick me out
3) because i came out to them and told them i am bisexual they are looking down on me
4). i have neglected school because of the fact that i dont want to work constant hours in servitude to a country that hates the Gentiles

they are trying to kick me out of the house and sending me to a group nut house . and worse off my piece of shit Muslim psychiatrist thinks its a good idea too . fuck them all !

what they are doing to me should not be legal. some one please help . i live in dallas . i need some place to run away to from them and their bullshit and fast :( i will not go to a fucking group home so that they can go and program my mind with the xian morals of servitude and being nothing more than a sheep .

they found out i was satanist by getting onto my email . i can tell them its a phase but then they will constantly check my email and web history . i have plans for my own future that does not require constant schooling .it comes with this one downfall of living with them till i am 18.

on to the bigger problem i think the Muslim psychiatrist is telling them what to do . its his idea to send me to a "group" home . muslims look down on the GBLT Society and even more a satanist like me . is there anyway i can deal with this "man"?

Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

This is why, when people live with their parents, they should not tell their parents that they are Satanists! Silence is golden! It's better to keep quiet and have a roof over your head. It sucks, I know, but unless you are completely independent, you do what you must. Same with sexual orientation, if you know it will be a problem. Again, it is terrible that we can't be open, but it's better than potentially being homeless or living in worse conditions than what you had.

The only option I can think of, is one that others have posted for people in your situation. Tell your parents it was just a phase, whatever makes them happy, and promise that you'll "be good", which always seems to make parents happy. Ask Satan or a Demon for help. Unless you think you'll be able to find somewhere else to live, which doesn't seem likely since you have no job to pay for rent and food, and you are neglecting school which affects your future career prospects... and since you say you're lazy and don't do household responsibilities, not many people will want you as a roommate...

I don't mean to be so harsh, but you did bring this on yourself. With the state of the world as it is, you have to make sure you are safe, and if you live with parents and depend on them financially, you have to be careful. I imagine it would be hard to advance ourselves and fight for Satan while homeless or otherwise screwed.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rowdy" <rowdygreen@ wrote:

1). I am lazy

well you could try the idea of finding a roommate to live with just remember not to tell them anything this time around.  Also be sure wherever you go next is far far away from yer parents.
yeah you could if its not too late make up it as a phase as an excuse (ps make sure they don't regularly read yer email that is if they are that cruel to you know).
it may suck to lie and swallow yer pride like this but yer are going to have to try that and hope for the best.  and remember father looks out for us all and unlike yer parents (well yeah in this case id say) Father Cares most.
always remember that.
this may seem like an impossible question but are there any other satanist you can turn to for any kind of help if needed?
if you do not know of any id start asking questions on this and soon just in case.  i mean there must be some others in the state where you live or city.  i not sure what kind of help they could give you even then but id recommend at least asking as it never hurts to ask.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 5:46 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: HELP ME PLEASE

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rowdy" <rowdygreen@... wrote:

1). I am lazy

May father satan send his love and grace to you in time of troubles .hail satan
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "Rowdy" <rowdygreen@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 19:27:31 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] HELP ME PLEASE

1). I am lazy

heres my advice this is how i would do it:

1) tell them its a phase and something you were just curious about it and now that all this has happened say you learned your "lesson"

2) create an alternate email unsubscribe any satanist email things you have and transfer them to your new email

3) learn to clear your web browsing history OR alternatively use a separate browser from what you normally use (chrome, firefox, internet explorer, safari, opera to name a few) and keep the shortcut hidden in a folder and use that browser to surf satanist things because they keep separate histories, also if you have different profiles on the computer make sure to delete any desktop shortcuts they have so they dont know its installed.

4) everything here should keep it hidden tech wise so its all up to how you go about approaching your new found "lesson" taught beliefs and as for your counseller just tell him/her it was a phase and that you thought it was silly or some sort and try and divert any subjects or topics away from the sort!

oh and another thing check out a program called ccleaner it clears your browsing history for you so you can use that if you want.

hope this helped!

Ok, I understand now. Remember to keep deleting your internet history, and don't allow access into your email. Make sure you don't have the option checked, to stay logged into your email. If they demand your password, make up a non-Satanic email account and give them access to that.

As for the psychiatrist, it's pretty simple. Do a working, and use the Isa rune to keep him from pushing his idea on your parents (Isa- like ice, stops things). Or you can do a binding ritual, adjust it to keep him from communicating to your parents about the group home thing. The moon is waning now so it's a good time. I'm not sure how advanced you are, but these options are easy enough. You can do them in a ritual, and ask the powers of Hell to aid you and properly guide the energies.

Hail Satan!

they found out i was satanist by getting onto my email . i can tell them its a phase but then they will constantly check my email and web history . i have plans for my own future that does not require constant schooling .it comes with this one downfall of living with them till i am 18.

on to the bigger problem i think the Muslim psychiatrist is telling them what to do . its his idea to send me to a "group" home . muslims look down on the GBLT Society and even more a satanist like me . is there anyway i can deal with this "man"?

Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rowdy" <rowdygreen@ wrote:

1). I am lazy

That sucks for what u going 2rough with ur parents. Where u from ?

--- Original Message ---

Sent: December 12, 2011 12/12/11
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: HELP ME PLEASE

Ok, I understand now. Remember to keep deleting your internet history, and don't allow access into your email. Make sure you don't have the option checked, to stay logged into your email. If they demand your password, make up a non-Satanic email account and give them access to that.

As for the psychiatrist, it's pretty simple. Do a working, and use the Isa rune to keep him from pushing his idea on your parents (Isa- like ice, stops things). Or you can do a binding ritual, adjust it to keep him from communicating to your parents about the group home thing. The moon is waning now so it's a good time. I'm not sure how advanced you are, but these options are easy enough. You can do them in a ritual, and ask the powers of Hell to aid you and properly guide the energies.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

1). I am lazy

Hello there!! I'm currently feeling stuck because I don't know what career path to pursue :(
I want to find a job that I would really love. And when I say “work I love,” I’m not talking about the things I have to do just to pay the bills. I’m referring to the kinds of things that bring me to life — like RESEARCHING, SYNTHESIZING, and CREATING.

I love work that allows me to focus deeply on one thing at a time, and it’s usually something that’s project-based in nature. I enjoy deep-dive projects for the focus they afford me.
I want to find a project based work that would allow me to do the following things on a consistent basis:

1) Research that leads to learning something new

I get a lot of joy out of digging in and learning something new — especially when it relates to the arts and humanities.

2)Getting to be creative

Creativity is about combining seemingly unrelated ideas. And when working on a project, I want to transit seamlessly from research to connecting ideas.

3) Projects that lead to a deep state of flow

Projects in a quiet setting with plenty of time and space to think that would afford me The opportunity to solve problems, create, synthesize, and envision.

4) Projects that provide freedom and autonomy

I want what I'm working on to be my own creative endeavor — and not one a supervisor has assigned me — I can work on it when I want, where I want, and how I want.
When I do work, I want the freedom to control “the process and the product".

5) Projects that lead to a sense of accomplishment

I like to get stuff done, and I won’t be content sitting on creative ideas indefinitely. Unlike endless recurring tasks and chores, projects end. And when they do, I can see and enjoy the final product.

I think if my job allows me to do these FIVE THINGS on a consistent basis I'll feel fulfilled with my work, because my natural talents are being put to good use.

I would greatly appreciate it if you kindly give me some feedback on this question... :roll:

Hail Satan!

Hi,
You can get a natal chart reading. This will help you to get to know yourself better and where your skills and talents lie when it comes to a career.
Here is Lydia's website, who is a known and trusted astrologer in the Spiritual Satanist/Joy of Satan community:
Lydia's Astrology Services

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
Best of luck! Hail Satan!
On Tuesday, September 10, 2019, 11:50:16 a.m. EDT, rebel192595@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hello there!! I'm currently feeling stuck because I don't know what career path to pursue :(
I want to find a job that I would really love. And when I say “work I love,” I’m not talking about the things I have to do just to pay the bills. I’m referring to the kinds of things that bring me to life — like RESEARCHING, SYNTHESIZING, and CREATING.

I love work that allows me to focus deeply on one thing at a time, and it’s usually something that’s project-based in nature. I enjoy deep-dive projects for the focus they afford me.
I want to find a project based work that would allow me to do the following things on a consistent basis:

1) Research that leads to learning something new

I get a lot of joy out of digging in and learning something new — especially when it relates to the arts and humanities.

2)Getting to be creative

Creativity is about combining seemingly unrelated ideas. And when working on a project, I want to transit seamlessly from research to connecting ideas..

3) Projects that lead to a deep state of flow

Projects in a quiet setting with plenty of time and space to think that would afford me The opportunity to solve problems, create, synthesize, and envision.

4) Projects that provide freedom and autonomy

I want what I'm working on to be my own creative endeavor — and not one a supervisor has assigned me — I can work on it when I want, where I want, and how I want.
When I do work, I want the freedom to control “the process and the product".

5) Projects that lead to a sense of accomplishment

I like to get stuff done, and I won’t be content sitting on creative ideas indefinitely. Unlike endless recurring tasks and chores, projects end. And when they do, I can see and enjoy the final product.

I think if my job allows me to do these FIVE THINGS on a consistent basis I'll feel fulfilled with my work, because my natural talents are being put to good use.

I would greatly appreciate it if you kindly give me some feedback on this question... :roll:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back