Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help: Link for New Members

Voimir 666

Greetings my family,

Can I ask for your help to share the links that you find helpful for the new members? I am going to search all the relevant topics but I may not able to find them all.

The purpose of this to create a thread in our Filipino forum dedicated to the new members. I will post all the link there to guide them.

We are short on manpower to directly translate all the topic for new members, so for now I will just direct them to the links instead.

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I have one in my siggie that I did about 3 1/2 years ago. It might need updating.

Current JoSM Sites & Selected Important Links
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=51631

Since the forum migration, the links became unclickable, so treble-clicking (or pressing and holding, if on mobile) on them and opening them in a new tab will work.

I am making another thread, and I was going to add clickable links in it from the links thread I mentioned just above; however, when checking, too many of the links in my thread direct to pages which are not found, so nevermind. Sorry about that!

Thank you both!

Thank you!

I am making another thread, and I was going to add clickable links in it from the links thread I mentioned just above; however, when checking, too many of the links in my thread direct to pages which are not found, so nevermind. Sorry about that!

No worries brother. Thank you!

I will create a new thread and write all the dedicated links for beginners so that it will be easy for them to navigate.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back