Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help its harder then i thought!

slailievenyara

ok i tryed to burn the prayer today outside the wind kept blowing out my dad's matchs and i used a small pack and nothing worked..i tryed his lighter and almost got caught! i burnt myself several times on accident trying to light the candle, now the candle wick is covered in black soot and wont even light anymore. What am i doing wrong here, i read the prayer aloud outside and had to come inside in hopes the last match would strike the candle but i didnt get that lucky it burnt my finger and i yelled and dropped iton the counter luckily it didnt start a fire, but it smelled the entire bathroom up so i had to use 3 diferent cans of spray to make sure the smoke alarm didnt detect the soot smell. how do you do this Astrally? apparently im in no way able to do this for real.please Reply asap!! need answers!!

I did the ritual and then a few days later i burnt the paper with a lighter in the garage.Another option is to do it in your astral temple.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back