Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help/info.

lordenki13

I understand everything except this: when it comes to Wiccan magick...is there any spells that are acceptable to Satan? is it all rubbish? what about color magic, herbal magick, candle magic, etc? is it all incorrect? Would a wiccan spell be acceptable if you called upon Satan instead of the Goddess?

Please help!

Thanks

My opinion on this...There is no wiccan magick. "Wiccan magick" is actually Pagan/Satanic magick corrupted, watered down, twisted and made into RHP with karma and threefold lie added. So, you can use these because the Wiccans actually took it from Satanism, not the other way. But only as long as you see them in the SATANIC way, ignoring the "goddess" and karma crap.

SATANISM IS THE ORIGINAL RELIGION OF HUMANITY!!

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordenki13" <lordenki13@... wrote:

I understand everything except this: when it comes to Wiccan magick...is there any spells that are acceptable to Satan? is it all rubbish? what about color magic, herbal magick, candle magic, etc? is it all incorrect? Would a wiccan spell be acceptable if you called upon Satan instead of the Goddess?

Please help!

Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back