Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help for protection

mohamad.ahmadi32

hi brothers . I live in muslim house so may or may not the relatives or my family pray for me . is that dangerous ? will it affect me in negative way? I do protective meditate every day is that enough? the other thing is there is quran in house will that effect badly on my rituals too ? I take them outa my room where I meditate is that enough for meditating or what can I do about that . I appreciate all your help brothers hail the mighty satan  hail all great gods of hell

muslim prayers hold no power, as long as you build a aura of protection daily you will be fine. 

On Sunday, March 22, 2015 7:37 PM, "mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hi brothers . I live in muslim house so may or may not the relatives or my family pray for me . is that dangerous ? will it affect me in negative way? I do protective meditate every day is that enough? the other thing is there is quran in house will that effect badly on my rituals too ? I take them outa my room where I meditate is that enough for meditating or what can I do about that . I appreciate all your help brothers hail the mighty satan  hail all great gods of hell

Hi, As long as you are dedicated to Father Satan and putting an aura of protection around yourself everyday, you should be fine. Given that you live in a muslim household, make sure you stay secretive about Satanism. 
make sure you are meditating everyday as much as you can.
 Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Sunday, March 22, 2015 10:37 PM, "mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I dunno, I've read about xian psychic attack theirs comes with a creepy stalkerish smile, wouldn't muslim psychic attack also happen, just more violent with shamshirs yelling crap about allah? For the above original poster if you couldn't tell the above is sarcasm/satire.

Seriously though, you can try programing your aura after your primary meditations. whichever position you are in when you finish meditating stay there, don't move, and let the energy buzz start(the tingling feeling all over your body), and then state an affirmation 10-20 times covered in bright white gold light like this:

My aura is repelling any and all muslim energy at all times in every way. I just started doing mine again. Can't hurt really.

No, the books won't do shit to you, they're just useless piece of paper strapped together, so you're fine on that end. You'll be fine :)

Hello fellow satanists, I turn onto you for your help. I think someone (possibly even more people) cast a spell on me. I'd like to explain my situation. My parents were both  baptised and raised as catholic, but none of them really believes in god. On the other hand my grandparents are very religious. Grandmother on my mothers' side always gives me angel statues. There were some occurences where they were moving and I had to get rid of them. I currently have one but I'm thinking of giving it back. (I threw the other statues in the river). Grandmother on my mothers' side doesn't seem evil and capable of casting spells on me (at least not on purpose), since she never wanted anything bad to happen to me and she has a good soul, but grandmother on my fathers' side is a different thing. She is a Jehovah's Witness. I remember she once told me I look like I'm in a cult and such shit.. (I used to cause alot of mischief and I know she was heavily medicated) I never liked hanging around her (except when i was a little kid) and I know she doesn't like me since i hear her arguing with my father telling him what kind of shit i am.. She keeps telling me how her life is miserable and how she wanna end it. At first i was freaking the f out.. I mean my pops keeps telling me how his life is shit and bringing all the negative shit on me, now even his moms.. Than there's my aunt. She really hates me too and she kept telling my grandma (the good one) what a bad person I am and that i visit her just so she'd give me some cash (which is fucking retarded..actually all she does is bother her about giving her some money) She is a hardcore xtian . Than there's my ex girl of two years who's muslim. I'm still in contact with her because she's one of the kindest people i met. She told me she knows of my religion about a month ago and that she doesn't want to interfere with my work but that i should leave her alone because she'll never let go of quran. I never wanted her to become satanist tho I don't think she is capable of casting a spell on me. We once meditated together and she told me she was terrified of my powerful energy.. Than there's my friends. I know most of them are vampires but they're too weak to bring me down. One of them might have the eye and he doesn't realize it tho. This' the guy who I think cast the spell on me.. He was one of my best friends throughout my whole life but I have just recently realized this guy doesn't give two dog shits about me and that he actually feels better when im feeling down.. I'm waiting for the full moon on 4.4. so I can start with the banishing ritual. I'm fairly new when it comes to meditations (just started opening my chakras) and I need help from people who have more experience. When performing the banishing ritual, should I vibrate the names of all these malevolent beings in one session and keep repeating till new moon, or should I vibrate the name of one being per session, and move on to the next being the other day and keep repeating till new moon? Or is one banishing ritual supposed to banish one being? I will also implement prayer for protection to satan in my morning meditation and once I gather all the ceremonial items I plan on doing the standard ritual to satan ASAP!!

Thank you!!

HAIL SATAN!!

1, the banishing ritual is used to send away enemy entities, not to counter spells, 2, what are the details of the spell and what did it do to you, you need to be more specific, 3, your friends aren't vampires, those don't exist, 4, if you are an infiltrator, go away, what you trying to prove? 5, if you are not an infiltrator I'm sorry about your bitch's ass grandma.

0_0yeesh. your family is almost as fucked up as mine. Though my sister tried to stab me to death and my mother is a hardcore christian who had a psychiatrist drug me half way into my grave when I was 5 because even back then I was smart enough to realize christianity and most of society as a whole was bullshit and punched out a pastor when he tried to make me sing a bunch of bible songs in grade school.
I refused to recite the pledge of allegiance because it felt wrong. We had a mandatory music class in 1st grade where this dumb xian teacher tried to force us to sing MORE disgusting christian songs and I remember always violently reacting to the mere sound of that kind of vile music as I could sense how foul an aura it gave off even at that age.And for this I was branded insane and forced to endure harassment and violent discrimination of every kind until I turned 16 and realized I was being drugged and that it was killing my body.Ever since then I've been constantly working to attain true spiritual enlightenment but only found the JoS information 3 months ago and started opening my chakras since I already had other meditation experience from martial arts practice.
I can't answer regarding the banishing ritual as my aura alone is usually enough to repel energy even if I'm cursed (I was once tricked into cursing myself to death in latin and forcibly purged the energies from my body before they could take their toll) and have displayed an aura similar to the shaolin iron shirt technique and this aura is the reason I have survived being stabbed, gangjumped (I kicked the crap out of literally a dozen black kids that day for jumping me) and hit with just about every blunt object imaginable and yet have never suffered a single broken bone or permanent injury and can fix most wounds with a mere icepack, accupressure and application of chi on my body.

If your aura is as potent as you say then the protection meditation along with isolating and removing the energies plagueing you should be no problem.Otherwise just do the banishing ritual and focus on ALL energies that mean you harm.That part I could answer w
HAIL SATAN!

On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 9:49 AM, "kidcratedigger@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello fellow satanists, I turn onto you for your help. I think someone (possibly even more people) cast a spell on me. I'd like to explain my situation. My parents were both  baptised and raised as catholic, but none of them really believes in god. On the other hand my grandparents are very religious. Grandmother on my mothers' side always gives me angel statues. There were some occurences where they were moving and I had to get rid of them. I currently have one but I'm thinking of giving it back. (I threw the other statues in the river). Grandmother on my mothers' side doesn't seem evil and capable of casting spells on me (at least not on purpose), since she never wanted anything bad to happen to me and she has a good soul, but grandmother on my fathers' side is a different thing. She is a Jehovah's Witness. I remember she once told me I look like I'm in a cult and such shit.. (I used to cause alot of mischief and I know she was heavily medicated) I never liked hanging around her (except when i was a little kid) and I know she doesn't like me since i hear her arguing with my father telling him what kind of shit i am.. She keeps telling me how her life is miserable and how she wanna end it. At first i was freaking the f out.. I mean my pops keeps telling me how his life is shit and bringing all the negative shit on me, now even his moms.. Than there's my aunt. She really hates me too and she kept telling my grandma (the good one) what a bad person I am and that i visit her just so she'd give me some cash (which is fucking retarded..actually all she does is bother her about giving her some money) She is a hardcore xtian . Than there's my ex girl of two years who's muslim. I'm still in contact with her because she's one of the kindest people i met. She told me she knows of my religion about a month ago and that she doesn't want to interfere with my work but that i should leave her alone because she'll never let go of quran. I never wanted her to become satanist tho I don't think she is capable of casting a spell on me. We once meditated together and she told me she was terrified of my powerful energy.. Than there's my friends. I know most of them are vampires but they're too weak to bring me down. One of them might have the eye and he doesn't realize it tho. This' the guy who I think cast the spell on me.. He was one of my best friends throughout my whole life but I have just recently realized this guy doesn't give two dog shits about me and that he actually feels better when im feeling down.. I'm waiting for the full moon on 4.4. so I can start with the banishing ritual. I'm fairly new when it comes to meditations (just started opening my chakras) and I need help from people who have more experience. When performing the banishing ritual, should I vibrate the names of all these malevolent beings in one session and keep repeating till new moon, or should I vibrate the name of one being per session, and move on to the next being the other day and keep repeating till new moon? Or is one banishing ritual supposed to banish one being? I will also implement prayer for protection to satan in my morning meditation and once I gather all the ceremonial items I plan on doing the standard ritual to satan ASAP!!

Thank you!!

HAIL SATAN!!

Hm, okay, from what I can gather, you never even explained what the so called spell is, but from what you said, someone convinced your family to be against you. That's not necessarily a spell. I understand you're frantic, but you've gotta calm down now.

A jewhovanite(grey/angel/reptilian most likely a grey) might be provoking this shit or pulling the strings completely, possible. But, it just seems to me like your doosh grandmother has been projecting her bullshit on your family members through psychological manipulation. 

Possession does happen. And the deeper you go into jewhovanite territory, the more likely it is to happen. I've seen it, those people look crazy as fuck when they get possessed like they're on LSD. Not saying it's a definite that your grandmother is possessed, but it's possible.

And, for the banishing ritual, I believe you can banish however many there are. You would address all of the entities in each banishing ritual.

I also recommend you cut your grandmother from your chakras ASAP.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ching.html

I always do :3I try new exercises and variations daily. So far my aura is visibly extending a foot around me and increases in range and intensity daily. I have made 2 thoughtforms and put energy into them daily. The big one is strong enough now that even other people can physically hear her breathe. She keeps the cats from breaking into my room now.The other one is a small green birdlike entity made to attract money and wealth.
The more you put into daily meditations the more it adds up over time. keep at it!
HAIL SATAN!

On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 10:42 AM, "devilmanalec@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Build up your Aura and meditate.Hail Satan!

Thank you all for your help!

dalightskin I'm not an infiltrator, I just don't have a lot of experience when it comes to these things and I just want to feel better and have my life going in the right direction. When you put it this way it makes more sense now. It's probably a grey working against me. Years ago when i witnessed full reciting of a xtian rosary i had an accident that almost resulted in fatal consequences. When i said my friends might be vampires I was thinking of psychic vampires that suck energy out of you. Sorry if I was freaking out and that if my post made no sense to more experienced members but I just want to wake up every morning feeling fine and go to bed with ease.. It really seems more logical that some other being is working against me because nothing is right in my life. From having my dad abandoned me at birth , to having no friends, no money, no women, no career and no respect, one would probably have to be very experienced in magick to cast such strong spells on me. I am already feeling much better and stronger doing the daily meditations but I want to completely detach myself from all these malevolent beings..

fake name I feel you brother. I'm just glad my parents arent xtians or i'd be in the same situation. Thank God my moms told me to resolve problems on my own instead of dragging my ass to a shrink even when I told her I could see one..

discipleofthegods13 thank you so much!! Your words brought much needed explanation and calmness to me. I will wait for the full moon so I can start with banishing ritual and also perform the detaching.

Thank you all so much!!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back