Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help for a friend of myn

tavondintros

ok so we have a friend of ours thats having trouble he wont talk to us i was hoping a more advansed satanist could talk to him like he wants. if someone could send a message back we could get you togeter we have a privet satanist group on fb that where all in

Hail Satan!

I'm not familiar with a Satanic group on facebook. I don't know what to say to or about your friend but I'd be interested in the group. Maybe me or someone could say something that helped your friend without knowing it. If you'd be willing to add me to your FB group,would you send me the address? If you don't feel comfortable with that,it's o.k.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 10:11 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Help for a friend of myn
  ok so we have a friend of ours thats having trouble he wont talk to us i was hoping a more advansed satanist could talk to him like he wants. if someone could send a message back we could get you togeter we have a privet satanist group on fb that where all in

Hail Satan!

I know an example of such a person. A despicable stinkin’ ignorant coward. The person claimed to be Satanist, dedicated herself, but was VERY ignorant and narrow-minded in regards to Hitler and Nazism. No logical arguments and reasonable facts could breach the wall of utter stupidity and blindness. And since she has had a friend who was in love with her, she was acting like a grey eminence for a short period of time. In her personal e-mails to me, however, she was openly talking crap about the Clergy, claiming they know shit about Satanism and Nazism, which clearly shows how xian she truly is.

Such a request is likely to be an attempt by some infiltrator to lure dedicated Satanists so that they wasted their precious time explaining things which a person may reject, or it can be a jew.

As for jewbook, it is run by a kike, and forming a group there – numerous attempts, attracting numerous posers and deluded freaks – is a bad idea. Either an e-group here or no other, unless conducted by legitimate Satanists.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tavondintros" <tavondintros@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back