Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help for a brother

goodemon2012

i was talking to a brother who i'll call J-sin and he is having difficulties with the christians around him-he has brain problems and other issues the christians around him are making him publically renounce Father Satan. i told him about father still being with him cause his heart isn't renouncing him. the reason for this post is i'm asking for prayers to help him out. even a simple prayer from several strong people will help. i'm sorry to sound desperate but he does need help.

Hs

Greetings

Let him play the fool. Remember, if his intentions and dedication is strong with Father Satan, then he has nothing to worry about. Let him publically renounce Father Satan, as long as he keeps in mind that he still is with Father Satan. It is like the Satanists(still living with their parents)that go to church because their parents force them too. To the christians, they would all think that he is christian but in reality, his service remains with Father Satan. Do you understand what i mean?

He must just remain silent about his Satanic practice and work around the obstacles.

Father understands us very well and knows what we are going through.

Regards

Reverend Baltim Vomsarg
Joy Of Satan Ministries

www.joyofsatan.com
www.ageofsatan.co.cc

Iaidon Baltan - Hail Father Satan
Iaidon Baltan - Hail Gusion
Iaidon Baltan - Hail The Gods of Duat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "goodemon2012" <goodemon2012@... wrote:

i was talking to a brother who i'll call J-sin and he is having difficulties with the christians around him-he has brain problems and other issues the christians around him are making him publically renounce Father Satan. i told him about father still being with him cause his heart isn't renouncing him. the reason for this post is i'm asking for prayers to help him out. even a simple prayer from several strong people will help. i'm sorry to sound desperate but he does need help.

Hs

He can close his chakras when he's around them. That will help, as well as cleaning his aura, chakras, and removing ALL etheric cords that are attached to him. If he removes them, the xians will not influence him as strongly. He has to build defenses around him. An aura of protection, several times a day. As well as topping that with Satanic blue energy.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, August 19, 2010 1:05:05 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] help for a brother

Hs

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back