Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help Father SATAN!

Vladimir

Fellow Brothers! I ask you to help Father Satan with your energy!
Father Satan told me to tell you all of this. He needs our help!!! On 6/3/2010 hour 12:00 pm (gmt +3 hours) we MUST give all our energy to him!

For those who don't know how to send energy, Father told me the way you must follow to success:

You think of him on your mind (his image), and you imagine (and feel if you can) that a very big light gets out of you and goes to the image you have on your mind. For example if you imagine him standing next to you, send the energy on the image you have that he is standing right next to you.

I hope all of you will have faith in his words and will believe me! This is very important!!!! Please do it!! Even if you don't believe me, try it! He need all the energy that he can get! Don't ignore this message my brothers and sisters!

Hail Satan!
Hail Melek Taus!
Hail Lucifer!

Are you serious???There are NO mediators in Satanism. Satan is also lot more advanced than us, we have LOTS less energy than the Gods. If he wanted energy He would asked the Gods.

Second, Satan is no enemy angel/vampire that sucks our energy. "give all of our energy"???Sounds like you're communicating with an enemy angel pretending to be Satan. My GD told me no such thing.

Either you're communicating with an enemy angel, or you're an infiltrator.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vladimir" <vladnluciferia@... wrote:

Father Satan told me to tell you all of this. He needs our help!!! On 6/3/2010 hour 12:00 pm (gmt +3 hours) we MUST give all our energy to him!

For those who don't know how to send energy, Father told me the way you must follow to success:

You think of him on your mind (his image), and you imagine (and feel if you can) that a very big light gets out of you and goes to the image you have on your mind. For example if you imagine him standing next to you, send the energy on the image you have that he is standing right next to you.

I hope all of you will have faith in his words and will believe me! This is very important!!!! Please do it!! Even if you don't believe me, try it! He need all the energy that he can get! Don't ignore this message my brothers and sisters!

Hail Satan!
Hail Melek Taus!
Hail Lucifer!

Not to mention, there are lots of energy sources, the whole universe is full of it. Yes, we do sometimes EVOKE energy from somewhere and sending to someone who has problems, but draining ourselves of energy is an enemy tactic and HARMFUL to us too. Remember, Satan doesn't mess with our wellbeing or tells us to harm ourselves. Thats what the ENEMY does.

Like i said, you prolly got an enemy angel who impersonates Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vladimir" <vladnluciferia@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Melek Taus!
Hail Lucifer!

This is beyond stupid.    Firstly i doubt that Satan would want our energy, since he got ENORMOUS energy, He is the strongest, the mightiest, and the most powerful being which got the biggest ammount of energy. And secondly that message would not come from regular member that i see for a first time ever, but from a HP.   You simply don't know what you are doing, and talking about.   Hail Enki.  
----- Original Message ----- From: Vladimir To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 10:28 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help Father SATAN!

I hope all of you will have faith in his words and will believe me! This is very important!!! ! Please do it!! Even if you don't believe me, try it! He need all the energy that he can get! Don't ignore this message my brothers and sisters!

Hail Satan!
Hail Melek Taus!
Hail Lucifer!

No.
Give us a legitimate reason. Besides, SATAN HAS NO MEDIATORS.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, March 3, 2010 3:28:13 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help Father SATAN!

I hope all of you will have faith in his words and will believe me! This is very important!!! ! Please do it!! Even if you don't believe me, try it! He need all the energy that he can get! Don't ignore this message my brothers and sisters!

Hail Satan!
Hail Melek Taus!
Hail Lucifer!

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

When you use telekinisis don't you do this? Please, those who cannot underestand don't send. I'm well aware of who is Satan and who are angels.

Please! DO THE THING I SAID! IT'S EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

Not to mention, there are lots of energy sources, the whole universe is full of it. Yes, we do sometimes EVOKE energy from somewhere and sending to someone who has problems, but draining ourselves of energy is an enemy tactic and HARMFUL to us too. Remember, Satan doesn't mess with our wellbeing or tells us to harm ourselves. Thats what the ENEMY does.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vladimir" <vladnluciferia@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Melek Taus!
Hail Lucifer!

What if Father Satan does need our energy though it may be a smaller amount then the gods. I would prefer to have of given Father my energy and found out he did not need it then to not of given him my energy and find out he could have of used our help. And its not like our energy would be going to someone we do not know, Its Father, I personally do not want to gamble with that so I will send the energy that I do have, I can always make more.

When you use telekinisis don't you do this? Please, those who cannot underestand don't send. I'm well aware of who is Satan and who are angels.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vladimir" <vladnluciferia@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Melek Taus!
Hail Lucifer!

I would like an update of how Father is and our allies plz, thanks. I am tired now time for a nap.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods Of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Melek Taus!
Hail Lucifer!

This is also a very stupid example you used, because in telekinesis YOU MANIPULATE ENERGY, YOU DON'T DRAIN YOUR OWN OR OTHERS. YOU DON'T DRAIN YOUR LIFEFORCE. Get away, infiltrator.

Hail Satan!
Hail Melek Taus!
Hail Lucifer!

"thesataniclazy", this sort of thing benefits the enemy if you didn't get it. I'll tell you why, draining your energy LOWERS your defenses and makes an enemy easier to attack or manipulate you. It can also have physical effects like bad luck. Clever, don't you think?

If you want to send any energy, evoke it from somewhere else instead of risking your health.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thesataniclazy" <thesataniclazy@... wrote:

What if Father Satan does need our energy though it may be a smaller amount then the gods. I would prefer to have of given Father my energy and found out he did not need it then to not of given him my energy and find out he could have of used our help. And its not like our energy would be going to someone we do not know, Its Father, I personally do not want to gamble with that so I will send the energy that I do have, I can always make more.

Hail Satan!
Hail Melek Taus!
Hail Lucifer!

This is from JoS site, explaining how loosing your energy is harmful:

"Energy ripping involves drawing off the life force. One should already have a strong aura that can pull energy at will and be able to transform it for one's personal benefit. There are two ways of going about this. One is the destruction of victim's aura and the second is hooking up an energy line and draining the victim dry. This prepares the victim to be much more vulnerable to psychic attacks and completely opens him/her for the willed input of destructive energy from the mage. "

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... pping.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

"thesataniclazy", this sort of thing benefits the enemy if you didn't get it. I'll tell you why, draining your energy LOWERS your defenses and makes an enemy easier to attack or manipulate you. It can also have physical effects like bad luck. Clever, don't you think?

If you want to send any energy, evoke it from somewhere else instead of risking your health.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thesataniclazy" <thesataniclazy@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Melek Taus!
Hail Lucifer!

For Crying out loud.... Enki has the power to create life, he created us...and there are people here who believe he needs our energy? what he needs is for people to stop taking this as a game and work on our evolution. if you believe that our God creator Enki needs energy of his subjects he will come and get it himself! what if what if's are not the Satanic moto... we train, we prepare, and we act. now I strongly belive that a message like that woud come from HP Maxine and not an acolyte. And lastly, those who think that our God Enki would need us to send our energy in such a manner then you doubt his might and strength, and if you do that then you doubt his true nature.

Hope fully one day all would wake up and stop saying nonesense about our God.
Hail Enki.

Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 20:49:57 +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Help Father SATAN!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Vladimir" <vladnluciferia@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Vladimir" <vladnluciferia@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Melek Taus!
Hail Lucifer!
#ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-1679766936ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-1679766936attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-1679766936 .ygrps-yiv-1679766936ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1679766936ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

Don’t miss a beat <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712961'>Get Messenger on your phone

hey i dont know why ever since i began absorbing energy from spirits i started being power hungry and now as it seems i need to suck up at least one spirit per day if not i will become weak. What is wrong with me my energy reserves dry up really fast now?

Satan has enough energy to pop a human like a balloon. This post is by an infiltrator do not listen to them.

Sent: Fri, March 5, 2010 6:08:43 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Help Father SATAN!

you could also have an orgasm and shoot the energy of the orgasm at Satan, it is safe as well. But don't ever drain all your energy this is harmful and makes you vulnerable to attack.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@ ... wrote:

"thesataniclazy" , this sort of thing benefits the enemy if you didn't get it. I'll tell you why, draining your energy LOWERS your defenses and makes an enemy easier to attack or manipulate you. It can also have physical effects like bad luck. Clever, don't you think?

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "thesataniclazy" <thesataniclazy@ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Melek Taus!
Hail Lucifer!

Well that is a relief to know their was no problem. I kind of thought it was all unlikely but since I am not open as much aqs the rest of you I was unsure.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Old!

No, I don't. Telekinesis involves moving things, not DRAINING ENERGY OF ANOTHER SENTIENT BEING. I don't do telekinesis with humans. Nor do i ask energy from others.

No, OF COURSE I WON'T and any self-respecting Satanist shouldn't do that either. If you aren't communicating with angels, then that means you're an infiltrator trying to cause confusion. I contacted Satan and He said he needs no energy, not to mention He laughed.

Hail Satan!
Hail Melek Taus!
Hail Lucifer!

<td val[/IMG]I've recently gotten very involved with magic and stuff. There's one thing however that's always been a physical desire for me which is changing sizes and shapes of body parts. I'm wondering if there's any spells anywhere that'll allow me to change my body. I don't care which religion it comes from. If anyone knows of such things please enlighten me. Thanks.
      --   Giving me pain only makes me stronger.   A virgin princess    __/s\_/v\_/s\__ |/wtuuutw\|
[/TD]

Sounds like you're interested in biokinesis:

http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/Biokinesis.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Faneb Suni Dream Angler <queen_of_fishing666@... wrote:

I've recently gotten very involved with magic and stuff. There's one thing however that's always been a physical desire for me which is changing sizes and shapes of body parts. I'm wondering if there's any spells anywhere that'll allow me to change my body. I don't care which religion it comes from. If anyone knows of such things please enlighten me. Thanks.

--

Giving me pain only makes me stronger.

A virgin princess

__/s\_/v\_/s\__
|/wtuuutw\|

<td val[/IMG]Thanks very much!!!

--   Giving me pain only makes me stronger.   A virgin princess    __/s\_/v\_/s\__ |/wtuuutw\|

--- On Sat, 3/6/10, kurenaii60 <kurenaii60@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Any helpful spells?
Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010, 8:40 AM

Sounds like you're interested in biokinesis:

http://www.wingmake rs.co.nz/ Biokinesis. html

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Faneb Suni Dream Angler <queen_of_fishing66 6@... wrote:

I've recently gotten very involved with magic and stuff. There's one thing however that's always been a physical desire for me which is changing sizes and shapes of body parts. I'm wondering if there's any spells anywhere that'll allow me to change my body. I don't care which religion it comes from. If anyone knows of such things please enlighten me. Thanks.

--

Giving me pain only makes me stronger.

A virgin princess

__/s\_/v\_/s\ __
|/wtuuutw\|
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back