Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help----- chronic gastritis

Chinthaka Hew

Hi everyone,

I'm suffering from chronic gastritis for ages and its realy painful and disturbing to do the daily meditation. Could anyone guide me with any meditation or any yoga thing to get rid of it???/

Hail Satan!!!!

--
Thanks & Regards
Chinthy

..Hail Satan!! the digestive system is associated with the 3rd{solar} chakra. maybe try working on this chakra to empower it more. also work with sun energy. try to strenghten this chakra and see if it helps.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chinthaka Hew <greathew@... wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm suffering from chronic gastritis for ages and its realy painful and
disturbing to do the daily meditation. Could anyone guide me with any
meditation or any yoga thing to get rid of it???/

Hail Satan!!!!

--
Thanks & Regards
Chinthy

Many Thanks blackkat_411 i will try and let you know!!!

Hail Satan!!!!

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 7:28 PM, blackkat_411 <egret23@... wrote:
  ..Hail Satan!! the digestive system is associated with the 3rd{solar} chakra. maybe try working on this chakra to empower it more. also work with sun energy. try to strenghten this chakra and see if it helps.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chinthaka Hew <greathew@... wrote:

Hi everyone,

Hail Satan!!!!

--
Thanks & Regards
Chinthy

--
Thanks & Regards
Chinthy

..Hail Satan!! Chinthy, here is mantra of Amon RA that works to empower sun chakra---Aum Shree Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram
{vibrate into your chakra as little as 20x everyday.}
AH-UUU-MMM SHH-RR-EEE RAH-MMM YAH-EE RAA-MMM YAH-EE YAH-EE RAH-MMM

Hail Satan!!!!

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 7:28 PM, blackkat_411 <[email protected]:

..Hail Satan!! the digestive system is associated with the 3rd{solar}
chakra. maybe try working on this chakra to empower it more. also work with
sun energy. try to strenghten this chakra and see if it helps.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chinthaka Hew <greathew@ wrote:

Hi everyone,

Hail Satan!!!!

--
Thanks & Regards
Chinthy

--
Thanks & Regards
Chinthy

Hi.

I had suffered from Gastritis too. I know the pain and the burning.

DO NOT ONLY EMPOWER UR SOLAR CHAKRA. BALANCE IT AND *ALIGN* THE ENERGIES.

I made mistakes by only focusing and strengthening my solar chakra. This caused the energies to pool greatly in that area and I firmly believe this caused my condition.

Avoid spicy foods, dairy and foods with that contain high acid. Citrus, vinegar, etc. Eat regularly and on time. Don't forget ur pills( rantidine)

Hi everyone,

Hail Satan!!!!

--
Thanks & Regards
Chinthy

[/IMG]</var>ut do what you have to do. Good luck and dont forget the natural remedies.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 3:33 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Help----- chronic gastritis

Hi.

I made mistakes by only focusing and strengthening my solar chakra. This caused the energies to pool greatly in that area and I firmly believe this caused my condition.

Avoid spicy foods, dairy and foods with that contain high acid. Citrus, vinegar, etc. Eat regularly and on time. Don't forget ur pills( rantidine)

Hi everyone,

Hail Satan!!!!

--
Thanks & Regards
Chinthy

My heartfelt gratitueds blackkat_411....!!!! i will try this mantra

Hail Satan!!!!

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 9:55 PM, blackkat_411 <egret23@... wrote:
  ..Hail Satan!! Chinthy, here is mantra of Amon RA that works to empower sun chakra---Aum Shree Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram
{vibrate into your chakra as little as 20x everyday.}
AH-UUU-MMM SHH-RR-EEE RAH-MMM YAH-EE RAA-MMM YAH-EE YAH-EE RAH-MMM

Hail Satan!!!!

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 7:28 PM, blackkat_411 <[email protected]:

..Hail Satan!! the digestive system is associated with the 3rd{solar}
chakra. maybe try working on this chakra to empower it more. also work with
sun energy. try to strenghten this chakra and see if it helps.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chinthaka Hew <greathew@ wrote:

Hi everyone,

Hail Satan!!!!

--
Thanks & Regards
Chinthy

--
Thanks & Regards
Chinthy

--
Thanks & Regards
Chinthy

Syt R, Shannon

Many thanks and highly appreciated your Opinions. what does the coconut oil do ??? im form Ceylon and i can find a lot from here.

Hail Satan!!!!

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 9:55 AM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
  I agree with Syt R on the whole not eating spicy foods dairy and high acidic foods. mix the physical with the spiritual. take everyones advice on the energy healing ALSO purchase some cocnut oil or coconut oil capsules and take them everyday and or a 2 spoonfuls a day. balnce your body. Everyone needs to know about natural healing. It is important. Search for herbal remedies and natural cures. Nature always has a cure. I myself isnt a big fan of manmade prescriptions and ilk because of all the side effects and stuff. although some things you need to take like antibiotics( life savers) etc but then again there are alot of natural antibiotics that are healthier. B<var></var>ut do what you have to do. Good luck and dont forget the natural remedies.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hi.

Hi everyone,

Hail Satan!!!!

--
Thanks & Regards
Chinthy

--
Thanks & Regards
Chinthy

Coconut o[/IMG]</var>!  :)
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 5:14 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Help----- chronic gastritis

Syt R, Shannon

Many thanks and highly appreciated your Opinions. what does the coconut oil do ??? im form Ceylon and i can find a lot from here.

Hail Satan!!!!

I agree with Syt R on the whole not eating spicy foods dairy and high acidic foods. mix the physical with the spiritual. take everyones advice on the energy healing ALSO purchase some cocnut oil or coconut oil capsules and take them everyday and or a 2 spoonfuls a day. balnce your body. Everyone needs to know about natural healing. It is important. Search for herbal remedies and natural cures. Nature always has a cure. I myself isnt a big fan of manmade prescriptions and ilk because of all the side effects and stuff. although some things you need to take like antibiotics( life savers) etc but then again there are alot of natural antibiotics that are healthier. B<var></var>ut do what you have to do. Good luck and dont forget the natural remedies.

Hi.

Hi everyone,

Hail Satan!!!!

--
Thanks & Regards
Chinthy

--
Thanks & Regards
Chinthy

You know Shannon, that's the way I feel about Mother Tiamat also. She has always been there for her children.

Ave Satanas
Ave Duat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Coconut oil will balance your body overall and is great for your stomach. ;) do some research on hebal remedies and cures. Natural is always better. Earth is our home and provides practically cures for any and every disease.  I take that seriously and TOTALLY LOVE AND RESPECT EARTH SO MUCH. You have no idea. There are many cures and  or EFFECTIVE treatments for the so called incurable HIV virus and cancer and all that. Trust me.  I have studied herbs and cures for a while now and am always amazed at what I find. Ofcourse the mainstream and the so called health industry wont tell you about it because they are made to keep us sick and take our money. Love the Earth! further your knowledge on as much as you can and on herbal remedies and cures. Expand your knowledge. Black seed oil is GREAT as well. When I become a god I am going to make it my business to further heal the earth, clean it up and restore it! .. And also look after her. As years go by
and I get stronger and more knowledgeable ( with the lovely Daemons help ofcourse) I want to be a healer. Spiritual as well as physical healer. I have many plans for myself. Find your talents and be the best you can be. Get better too!  :)

Syt R, Shannon

Hail Satan!!!!

I agree with Syt R on the whole not eating spicy foods dairy and high acidic foods. mix the physical with the spiritual. take everyones advice on the energy healing ALSO purchase some cocnut oil or coconut oil capsules and take them everyday and or a 2 spoonfuls a day. balnce your body. Everyone needs to know about natural healing. It is important. Search for herbal remedies and natural cures. Nature always has a cure. I myself isnt a big fan of manmade prescriptions and ilk because of all the side effects and stuff. although some things you need to take like antibiotics( life savers) etc but then again there are alot of natural antibiotics that are healthier. But do what you have to do. Good luck and dont forget the natural remedies.

Hi.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hi everyone,

Hail Satan!!!!

--
Thanks & Regards
Chinthy

--
Thanks & Regards
Chinthy

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Coconut oil will balance your body overall and is great for your stomach. ;) do some research on hebal remedies and cures. Natural is always better. Earth is our home and provides practically cures for any and every disease.  I take that seriously and TOTALLY LOVE AND RESPECT EARTH SO MUCH. You have no idea. There are many cures and  or EFFECTIVE treatments for the so called incurable HIV virus and cancer and all that. Trust me.  I have studied herbs and cures for a while now and am always amazed at what I find. Ofcourse the mainstream and the so called health industry wont tell you about it because they are made to keep us sick and take our money. Love the Earth! further your knowledge on as much as you can and on herbal remedies and cures. Expand your knowledge. Black seed oil is GREAT as well. When I become a god I am going to make it my business to further heal the earth, clean it up and restore it! .. And also look after her. As years go by
and I get stronger and more knowledgeable ( with the lovely Daemons help ofcourse) I want to be a healer. Spiritual as well as physical healer. I have many plans for myself. Find your talents and be the best you can be. Get better too!  :)

Syt R, Shannon

Hail Satan!!!!

I agree with Syt R on the whole not eating spicy foods dairy and high acidic foods. mix the physical with the spiritual. take everyones advice on the energy healing ALSO purchase some cocnut oil or coconut oil capsules and take them everyday and or a 2 spoonfuls a day. balnce your body. Everyone needs to know about natural healing. It is important. Search for herbal remedies and natural cures. Nature always has a cure. I myself isnt a big fan of manmade prescriptions and ilk because of all the side effects and stuff. although some things you need to take like antibiotics( life savers) etc but then again there are alot of natural antibiotics that are healthier. But do what you have to do. Good luck and dont forget the natural remedies.

Hi.

Hi everyone,

Hail Satan!!!!

--
Thanks & Regards
Chinthy

--
Thanks & Regards
Chinthy
This post was beautiful. Satanism is not about darkness. We are about life and positivity. Thanks Shannon.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back