Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help being attact mentelly

Brian Clark

Hello everyone I wanted to ask for help because I am being attact by the enemy mentaly as I said before I was reised a xian and raised in a group home I trid the dedication but wasnt shour if I did it right since I couldn't bring my self to cut my self and sign in blood also under stand the the knives at the group home ar not that sharp so that the clients cant heart the staff. I did everything else right but I still am not shour if its valid because I fell like I am being attact by the enemy useing gult and my old belfs agianst me please pray and help me to stay strong also tell me if my dedication was valiad thanks.

ok, well it seems that you are under some stress.

so lets get the old things out of the way first,

you arent with the enemy any longer. there is no need for anymore guilt. EVER. tell yourself, when ever you get those thoughts."that part of my life is over. i refuse to feel guilt over something in the past any longer. i am now with Satan. I dont feel any more guilt."

that should help you De-program your mind. use this trick with other insecurities you may have also.

Now for the enemy, a great way to fight if it IS actually them, just forget about them. you can't be so paranoid about if they are attacking you or not. there are sometimes when you actually FEED the thought about them attacking you. Which would cause you to feel the symptoms that they are,

when they probably arent.

if you want to feel a little better about this, try this. its very simple,

just go outside. out into the sun, (it doesnt matter if its sunny or not. the sun still goes through the clouds) an imagine the suns energy, just radiating at you. just bathe in it, you know?

do this for like 5 minutes for like 5 days straight.

and you'll be fine. :)

now, about if your dedicated to Lord Satan or not. try meditiating on one of Lord Satan's sigils.

and try to connect with it you know, you'll never know what you might feel. DONT PUSH IT. just chillax and imagine the sigil.

imagine it glowing with golden energy.

then try to FEEL, if your dedication worked.

if you feel it wasnt complete, try doing it again.

but you'll be fine.

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian Clark" <spock4771@... wrote:

Hello everyone I wanted to ask for help because I am being attact by the enemy mentaly as I said before I was reised a xian and raised in a group home I trid the dedication but wasnt shour if I did it right since I couldn't bring my self to cut my self and sign in blood also under stand the the knives at the group home ar not that sharp so that the clients cant heart the staff. I did everything else right but I still am not shour if its valid because I fell like I am being attact by the enemy useing gult and my old belfs agianst me please pray and help me to stay strong also tell me if my dedication was valiad thanks.

Also one shouldn't forget practicing void meditation to gain control of your mind. Most enemy attacks to newbies come in the form of disturbing/doubting thoughts, emotions and even nightmares. Even if you forget that you're being attacked they will still affect you and mess up with you this way. If you learn to control your mind then this way of enemy attack will not affect you.

But of course you should do the protection meditation every day to protect yourself against general enemy attacks.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@... wrote:

ok, well it seems that you are under some stress.

so lets get the old things out of the way first,

you arent with the enemy any longer. there is no need for anymore guilt. EVER. tell yourself, when ever you get those thoughts."that part of my life is over. i refuse to feel guilt over something in the past any longer. i am now with Satan. I dont feel any more guilt."

that should help you De-program your mind. use this trick with other insecurities you may have also.

Now for the enemy, a great way to fight if it IS actually them, just forget about them. you can't be so paranoid about if they are attacking you or not. there are sometimes when you actually FEED the thought about them attacking you. Which would cause you to feel the symptoms that they are,

when they probably arent.

if you want to feel a little better about this, try this. its very simple,

just go outside. out into the sun, (it doesnt matter if its sunny or not. the sun still goes through the clouds) an imagine the suns energy, just radiating at you. just bathe in it, you know?

do this for like 5 minutes for like 5 days straight.

and you'll be fine. :)

now, about if your dedicated to Lord Satan or not. try meditiating on one of Lord Satan's sigils.

and try to connect with it you know, you'll never know what you might feel. DONT PUSH IT. just chillax and imagine the sigil.

imagine it glowing with golden energy.

then try to FEEL, if your dedication worked.

if you feel it wasnt complete, try doing it again.

but you'll be fine.

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian Clark" <spock4771@ wrote:

This is gonna be a kinda hard lesson I'm about to give you but its all in love ! Cleanse your aura and protect it!! Don't ask for help on such a easy situation , have confidence in yourself and know whose dna is in you ( SATAN'S who is Enki your father) your more powerful than you think. Having said this , quit asking for help to.clean your ass cause that's about how simple this is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian Clark" <spock4771@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]if your heart is with Satan then your dedication was right. I have been attack mentally one night before. Meditate and ask Satan for protection. He protected me. I had intense physical pain that moved up my left side from the attack, Father took that way after I meditated. I believe he has also punished the one who attack me, for I have not seen her (it was her enemy energy) since the attack at where it happened. Father Satan will protect you if your heart is true.   Hail Satan!!

--- On Wed, 8/31/11, Brian Clark <spock4771@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help being attact mentelly
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 10:57 AM

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]
<td [/IMG]Hi Brian,
Satan cares much more about the why than the how.So the very fact that you are concerned if it was valid,means it was,or you would not be concerned.Take it from me,who has done everything wrong in my dedication,and who spent most of my life,dishonoring and even abusing Father Satan and the Demons,but yet He forgave me,and gave me the great joy of becoming one of His family also.So have no fear my friend,He is there with open arms for you too.So congratulations,and welcome to the family.
Hail Satan
the other Brian lol

To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 5:57 PM

[/TD]
[/TD]

All the advice given here is excellent. Follow it. I was going to
suggest void meditation, but Diznit already did. Lol. Don't worry
Brother; have confidence in yourself! You are a son of the Serpent.
Never forget that. You are far more powerful than they are, even at
this early stage. And also, remember, sometimes, we are our own worst
enemy. Keep strong in our great Lord Satan, and all will be well. Hail
Father Satan always!

On 9/1/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Hi Brian,
Satan cares much more about the why than the how.So the very fact that you
are concerned if it was valid,means it was,or you would not be
concerned.Take it from me,who has done everything wrong in my dedication,and
who spent most of my life,dishonoring and even abusing Father Satan and the
Demons,but yet He forgave me,and gave me the great joy of becoming one of
His family also.So have no fear my friend,He is there with open arms for you
too.So congratulations,and welcome to the family.
Hail Satan
the other Brian lol

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hello everyone I wanted to ask for help because I am being attact by
the enemy mentaly as I said before I was reised a xian and raised in a group
home I trid the dedication but wasnt shour if I did it right since I
couldn't bring my self to cut my self and sign in blood also under stand the
the knives at the group home ar not that sharp so that the clients cant
heart the staff. I did everything else right but I still am not shour if its
valid because I fell like I am being attact by the enemy useing gult and my
old belfs agianst me please pray and help me to stay strong also tell me if
my dedication was valiad thanks.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
All the advice given here is excellent. Follow it. I was going to
suggest void meditation, but Diznit already did. Lol. Don't worry
Brother; have confidence in yourself! You are a son of the Serpent.
Never forget that. You are far more powerful than they are, even at
this early stage. And also, remember, sometimes, we are our own worst
enemy. Keep strong in our great Lord Satan, and all will be well. Hail
Father Satan always!

On 9/1/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Hi Brian,
Satan cares much more about the why than the how.So the very fact that you
are concerned if it was valid,means it was,or you would not be
concerned.Take it from me,who has done everything wrong in my dedication,and
who spent most of my life,dishonoring and even abusing Father Satan and the
Demons,but yet He forgave me,and gave me the great joy of becoming one of
His family also.So have no fear my friend,He is there with open arms for you
too.So congratulations,and welcome to the family.
Hail Satan
the other Brian lol

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hello everyone I wanted to ask for help because I am being attact by
the enemy mentaly as I said before I was reised a xian and raised in a group
home I trid the dedication but wasnt shour if I did it right since I
couldn't bring my self to cut my self and sign in blood also under stand the
the knives at the group home ar not that sharp so that the clients cant
heart the staff. I did everything else right but I still am not shour if its
valid because I fell like I am being attact by the enemy useing gult and my
old belfs agianst me please pray and help me to stay strong also tell me if
my dedication was valiad thanks.

I wantd to say thanks for all of the advice I feel better I was just able to get online to read them so I wanted to say thanks and will follow it hail Satian

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back