Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help! attacked in a dream

Don’t be afraid. The enemy harasses you and if you play along with them, they will keep harassing you.
Maxine even got best up by angels, and she didn’t show any sign of fear, or budging etc.

If their attacks work on you, they will keep coming. If they don’t have any results tho, they are wasting time and energy on you, and will let you be.

When I received this stuff, I just turned around and said „fuck you, I have work tomorrow“ and continued sleeping.

Despite that, fear holds you back on this path, so you need to overcome that anyways.

STanBlank said:
Hello brothers and sisters!
My English is not very good... please understand

I seem to have been attacked three times last night...
The first time it happened in the middle of the night, I had a dream that a human-shaped thing pushed open my door and jumped directly on me, and then I woke up, my heart was beating fast, it was like a nightmare. I can't remember if the figure was grey or black.
Later, I fell asleep again. I felt someone pulling my quilt from behind in my sleep (I also felt this way a few days ago), but when I woke up completely, I found that no one was pulling my quilt. when
The third time I can't remember, I feel like the sun is shining in my bedroom and a thought keeps me awake, inexplicable fear, I feel something near me.

Can someone tell me this is an enemy attack? :| The one that jumped on me was so scary
I'm meditating on a daily basis now to cleanse and protect the aura.People around me think it's a psychological effect or a ghost or something

Make the vinasa rune vibrate on the enemy 9 times, fill your surroundings and yourself with satanic blue energies.
If the enemy still bothers you, seek help from the guardian demon. Unfortunately, this can happen to anyone. do your meditations every day

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back