Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help and guidance

joshua commes

hi, i hope you could help me with this. I have been a spiritual Satanist in the past two years but have not been able to do some things because my dad is strict and has much against Satanism.I want to make an altar but I can't do it at home because then he will see it and then he will destroy the whole altar, which I do not want to. I want to find a place where it's quiet and where I can do my rituals and some other things.
It would be helpfull if you could help me with this because i want to get deeper with spiritual satanism!

where are you from? explain a little further on your situation....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mohamed hariri <on_fire24@... wrote:

hi, i hope you could help me with this. I have been a spiritual Satanist in the past two years but have not been able to do some things because my dad is strict and has much against Satanism.I want to make an altar but I can't do it at home because then he will see it and then he will destroy the whole altar, which I do not want to. I want to find a place where it's quiet and where I can do my rituals and some other things.
It would be helpfull if you could help me with this because i want to get deeper with spiritual satanism!

You can have your altar in your astral temple. What I used to do was keeping the altar's stuff in different places in my room/house and forming the altar when I had to do a ritual. I rarely do any though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mohamed hariri <on_fire24@... wrote:

i am from sweden, and my family is lebanese, my culture is very hard and strict, that's why i can't have an altar in my room. i have been a spiritual satanist two years back but i started to study spiritual satanism with my uncle when i was 13 years old but i got really serious for 2 years ago and i am still serious with my thing. 
I live alone with My father and i don't have a good relationship with him and he hate my religion.
Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 12:52:54 +0200
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help and guidance

So the astral temple is not invisible for other , i found a room that no one go into but
the thing is that it's 1 meter to Every Corner, is it not to Little for an altar?
Hail satan !
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

You can have your altar in your astral temple. What I used to do was keeping the altar's stuff in different places in my room/house and forming the altar when I had to do a ritual. I rarely do any though

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mohamed hariri <on_fire24@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Like was suggested you could hide it by it just being a table with a coffee cup on it and a plastic knife.Who would know.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help and guidance
Sent: Sat, Sep 15, 2012 10:52:54 AM

<td val[/IMG]   hi, i hope you could help me with this. I have been a spiritual Satanist in the past two years but have not been able to do some things because my dad is strict and has much against Satanism.I want to make an altar but I can't do it at home because then he will see it and then he will destroy the whole altar, which I do not want to. I want to find a place where it's quiet and where I can do my rituals and some other things.

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back