Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help am growing thin

[email protected]

I dont understand why nowdays i have been haveing bad dreams am loseing weight/thin but am nt sick right now i dont even know what to do.
Hail enki!

I dont understand why nowdays i have been haveing bad dreams als am losing weight/thin but am not feeling sick. Right now i dont even know what to do.
Hail enki!

A dream that you're getting skinny doesn't mean it's happening in reality. Look up the website dreammoods and you can search legitimate meanings on there:)
If you are getting skinnier, maybe you're not eating right or something. Don't let yourself get skinnier eat lotsa protein and peanutbutter and cake and cookezzz and get on it!!!
:D
Hail Father (;

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukk_man123@... wrote:

I dont understand why nowdays i have been haveing bad dreams am loseing weight/thin but am nt sick right now i dont even know what to do.
Hail enki!

I dunno too much about dreams but I do know that some dreams have meaning and it's up to the person that has the dream in question to discover it's meaning normally.

As far as the skinny issue goes if you really think it be that bad of an issue then go for the junk food straight away.

Pizza, chips, candy(if you like that), soda(works for some people), etc etc

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "purplenurplei" <purplenurplei@... wrote:

A dream that you're getting skinny doesn't mean it's happening in reality. Look up the website dreammoods and you can search legitimate meanings on there:)
If you are getting skinnier, maybe you're not eating right or something. Don't let yourself get skinnier eat lotsa protein and peanutbutter and cake and cookezzz and get on it!!!
Hail Father (;

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukk_man123@ wrote:

Hail enki!

If you like to go out to eat now and then you could also try type local red robin (a good place I like to eat at now and then).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hotstudman95" <hotstudman95@... wrote:

I dunno too much about dreams but I do know that some dreams have meaning and it's up to the person that has the dream in question to discover it's meaning normally.

As far as the skinny issue goes if you really think it be that bad of an issue then go for the junk food straight away.

Pizza, chips, candy(if you like that), soda(works for some people), etc etc

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "purplenurplei" <purplenurplei@ wrote:

Hail Father (;

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukk_man123@ wrote:

Hail enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukk_man123@... wrote:
Hail enki!
Try Whey Protein and focus on a bright gold as the sun for your aura, If it does get serious please consider going to the hospital is my only other recomendation.
-Hail Satan!-
Scorned

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back