Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help! Always negative 'Evil Eye'

kevpatsims

Lately I have been practicing the vil eye technique... Let's just say it works.. I am very well meditated but, itseem my evil eye is stuck in negative effect.... Even when practicing by loking in a mirrior soething strange happens.. My vision becomes blurred and my face becomes distorted, as if all that is there are two holes for eyes and large gaping mouth. My whole body shakes when I practice, whenever I try to think positive effects when staring at people/my pets its alway negative... In fact I am very scared, my dog who is very VERY loyal cries when I even sit by him. I can't look at him without him growling. Even my cat, my Spiritual sentinel and friend has been very awkward to me. If I even look at him in the eyes he will scratch or bite me... What is going on? I tried thinking of a positive aura from my eyes going into my cats but even then all I get is negative effects. Is it something about my aura? Perhaps I need to cleanse myself... I did last week... Or perhaps I am being cursed..? Should I perform a banishing ritual? Please PLEASE Help me.

Sounds like an aura cleaning problem to me. I might be wrong but if I don't clean my aura at least once a day, energies I give off in any form tend to become more and more negative as time goes by. You mention cleansing yourself 'last week'. If by this you mean cleaning your aura then I suggest you make it a daily thing, twice or thrice daily if you regularly come into contact with hostile people, situations of emotional distress (you or someone else) or sick people. If that doesn't work maybe you can ask a demon by way of ritual if you are not close to one.

Ave Satanas! Hail to His Victory!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back