Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help a sad and depressed soul

officialkenshin

I'm new to Satanism am black, I have a serious problem that is ruining my life and college career, am sorry if I get too personal here but I'm currently an undergraduate studying accounting, which requires some basic knowledge in mathematics, mainly; arithmetic, algebra, word problems and calculus, I know basic arithmetic, but I have always hated maths growing up as a kid and it never changed even when I became an adult. 
But I really wish and cry in my bed every night that I was good at maths like other of my friends, no matter how hard I try I can never understand maths, I have gotten a personal maths tutor, studied from one of the best websites online but all to no avail, now my life is in complete ruin *cryin* I feel like just dying, I feel like I should just end this once and for all if I can't get help from here, so I want to know, is there a way I can ask father Satan to give me great understanding to be able to understand maths and complete my career? I will do anything he requires of him, I can't let my dream crumble without being able to do anything, how can I offer him a prayer to grant my desire? ); Please help me I have tried everything I could but this is beyond my physical power *tears*

You can visualize Satan's sigil and speak to it. Or use the Mannaz rune to enhance intellect 

On Wednesday, September 21, 2016, officialkenshin@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I'm new to Satanism am black, I have a serious problem that is ruining my life and college career, am sorry if I get too personal here but I'm currently an undergraduate studying accounting, which requires some basic knowledge in mathematics, mainly; arithmetic, algebra, word problems and calculus, I know basic arithmetic, but I have always hated maths growing up as a kid and it never changed even when I became an adult. 
But I really wish and cry in my bed every night that I was good at maths like other of my friends, no matter how hard I try I can never understand maths, I have gotten a personal maths tutor, studied from one of the best websites online but all to no avail, now my life is in complete ruin *cryin* I feel like just dying, I feel like I should just end this once and for all if I can't get help from here, so I want to know, is there a way I can ask father Satan to give me great understanding to be able to understand maths and complete my career? I will do anything he requires of him, I can't let my dream crumble without being able to do anything, how can I offer him a prayer to grant my desire? ); Please help me I have tried everything I could but this is beyond my physical power *tears*

How do I vibrate the mannaz rune, I can't find how to vibrate it there on the webpage , it's only talking about the runes and correct pronunciation for some but mannaz isn't there. Your answers are like phrases ); 

Visualize the sigil and say in my mind "please make me smart and increase my intellectual" that will do ?

Thanks but I can't understand those phrases.
 I need someone else here to elaborate fully on these so I can understand properly, I'm new to this, thanks for your understanding.

You highly doubt it will work, yet you say I should go and do it, you're very annoying. 

Who told you I'm not smart?

I just don't understand maths no matter how hard I try.
Can't you comprehend what I wrote?
If you don't know about it please stop posting messages and let those who can help me speak.

Please suggestions from any other member?

The runes do work.
What I meant was that asking Satan to just make you smart probably won't work. He could add on to your energy for runes probably help motivate you. Anyway ask him see what happens.

On Thursday, September 22, 2016, Black NS <kyriquekyrique@... wrote:
Asking Satan to make you smart probably won't work. The runes do work.

On Thursday, Septe[/IMG]off[/IMG]BlacksforSatan@yahoogroups. com wrote:
  You highly doubt it will work,  yet you say I should go and do it, you're  very annoying. 

Who told you I'm not smart?

I just don't understand maths  no matter how hard I try.
Can't you comprehend what I wrote?
If you don't know about it ple ase stop posting messages and  let those who can help me spea k.

Please suggestions from any ot her member?

Ok, I just wanted to say something here.
Welcome to the JoyofSatan. Since you are new, I can explain some things for you.
Satanism is about achieving power, personal success and pretty much shaping your life and fate for the better. This even includes increasing your mental powers and opening up your mind to understanding things such as math...
There are no real limits here. The only issue is knowing and understanding that power and development takes time.
When we are new in Satanism, the gods will aid us and help us with certain situations that we otherwise would not have enough power to do on our own. You will come to see this in time and you should actively work to develop your powers through meditation and through this you will realize your potential. Satanism is not about getting everything that we want just by asking Satan. You have the power deep inside you to make these changes. it is so very rewarding knowing you can do things on your own. This is what he wants for all of us.
Do not feel sad or want to end your life because you feel discouraged. If accounting is really your passion, not just because of just the money, you should pursue this and use your will. Now naturally, we have our own strengths and interests and things that we are good at. I have a strong gemini in my chart as well as other factors that point towards communications, writings and things of that nature and it would suit me best to pursue that as a career especially. The same could be said for you. You probably have other things in your chart that is better suited for you.
I am not the best at Mathematics and it has never been my strong point  and I never will ever want to get into it as a career but I love science and I am good at it and so I wouldn't mind getting deeper into that. My point is, most people only get deep into something if they truly want it, so be honest with yourself and understand your true passions.
This things are seen in the astrology chart and also in the hand-palmistry.
Since we are speaking of spiritual satanism and power, if you really desire something put in the work and energy to get it done. I know this is becoming a long response but you need to understand this. Satan and the gods can help you help yourself and they have given us knowledge to get this done.
I recommend you start meditating and empowering your soul. This will increase your understanding of things more than you know. This will empower you.
As for runes- There is the Mannaz rune. This is for intelligence and memory. You can use this to remember and take in all the information that you need when learning math. You can also take it further and make it more specific and use yellow energy and program your aura to increase your intellect for mathematics.
It can be done and you shouldn't give up. Perhaps it would be easier for you to find your passion if it truly is not accounting/mathematics.
Kyrique has provided you the links to the runes. Just take the time to read it and study it. I admit, he could have been little more specific and broke it down more since you are new but I am sure you are a smart person and can read and understand it. I am assuming english is not your first language? Here is the link to vibrating the Mannaz rune. It will show you how to pronounce it in two ways. Just choose one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTAHfCFE2-8
If I were you, I would study the Joyofsatan satanic magick section and learn about magic and the best times to do it. This takes little time but it can be done. Trust me.
Start the Mannaz working on a Wednesday, hour of Mercury. Make sure the moon isn't void though. You will have to do the working everyday for 40 days. Actually read the link and you will see the information that will help you with your magick.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html
You have to be strong and do not be sad. Satan and the gods will guide you to the right information and help to open you up but you must do your part as well. You will begin to see things and understand things as you progress. We all had to start from square one at some point. 
Please update us about your situation in the future.

High Priestess Shannon 

Yes English is not my first language but it's what we were taught as kids in my country, I don't even know anything concerning the natives of where I come from, lol and sure! I will definitely update you guys as I progress, and thank you a million times your words have so much strength that I could feel it just by reading it *tears of joy, smiles and offers a hug* hope you don't mind *happy* it's a long journey ahead of me empowering myself, so I will start soon  and also I read about the satanic dedication and that it's better done on satanic days that are important to father Satan because the satanic energy in the atmosphere will be high, so I looked up the satanic days on google and discovered I just missed the one for September which is today *sad* I would really want the ritual to be very effective so should I wait for the next one which is Oct 13th???

You should do your dedication anytime you want. Don't put this off. Do it as soon as possible.
High Priestess Shannon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back