Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help a nigerian brother

maxwell jeff

<td val[/IMG]Am Maxwell k jeff, from igbo speaking part of Nigeria but live in the northern part of Nigeria. An only son of 18 grand-children i have gone through many life threaten crisis from people who don't want me to live and is now affecting my life and business.

Am about 30yrs old now and man enough to do what i want and all i needed for now is to be more spiritual i have done the ritual of confessing to be a satanist with my blood and candles but and still living in poverty and fears of what might happen to me next from those around me. Am in to movie production and marketing which makes me an entertainer and so many people are looking up to me. Please help me i really wants to live.[/TD]

I am realizing more and more,that no one ever has to know what I believe,out side of my Satanic family here.Just wish I would have understood that way before hand.Deciding to be open about my beliefs,has cost me a lot,and I am still paying.This is in my opinion,not a safe world yet,to be open about our true beliefs,and I for one am going to learn to keep my big mouth shut from now on.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2012 11:38 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] help a nigerian brother

<td style="font:[/IMG]Am Maxwell k jeff, from igbo speaking part of Nigeria but live in the northern part of Nigeria. An only son of 18 grand-children i have gone through many life threaten crisis from people who don't want me to live and is now affecting my life and business.

Am about 30yrs old now and man enough to do what i want and all i needed for now is to be more spiritual i have done the ritual of confessing to be a satanist with my blood and candles but and still living in poverty and fears of what might happen to me next from those around me. Am in to movie production and marketing which makes me an entertainer and so many people are looking up to me. Please help me i really wants to live.[/TD]

True words of wisdom, Brian--no real way to shut the barn door after the horse has bolted. I once told someone I was a witch--just b/c he saw my Beltane tee-shirt and asked about it, like a fool I explained--and he started shouting HEY WITCH! everytime he saw me, in front of other people too...imagine if he knew I was a Satanist? he is a Xian scumbag of course....you have to be discerning about who you tell, that's for sure--I just refuse to talk "religion", period-- to almost anyone--except on here of course. And watch where you flash your Satanic jewelry as well...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I am realizing more and more,that no one ever has to know what I believe,out side of my Satanic family here.Just wish I would have understood that way before hand.Deciding to be open about my beliefs,has cost me a lot,and I am still paying.This is in my opinion,not a safe world yet,to be open about our true beliefs,and I for one am going to learn to keep my big mouth shut from now on.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Am Maxwell k jeff, from igbo speaking part of Nigeria but live in the northern part of Nigeria. An only son of 18 grand-children i have gone
through many life threaten crisis from people who don't want me to live and is now affecting my life and business.

Am about 30yrs old now and
man enough to do what i want and all i needed for now is to be more
spiritual i have done the ritual of confessing to be a satanist with my
blood and candles but and still living in poverty and fears of what
might happen to me next from those around me. Am in to movie production
and marketing which makes me an entertainer and so many people are
looking up to me. Please help me i really wants to live.

u have the ability to make decitions,but theres is one tine u dont have.fait in our father,ones u are dedicated to hime he acine a giding demon to gide u.he is allways there,u should read more on www.joyofsatan.org
read every tine if possible,allways clean ur aura as this help in protecting u.have fait father is allways by u.
hail father satan
thomas from cameroon

Hey most people in my little town know I am a SS,guess have to start them that I got saved by that fake jew on stick. LOL
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2012 5:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: help a nigerian brother

True words of wisdom, Brian--no real way to shut the barn door after the horse has bolted. I once told someone I was a witch--just b/c he saw my Beltane tee-shirt and asked about it, like a fool I explained--and he started shouting HEY WITCH! everytime he saw me, in front of other people too...imagine if he knew I was a Satanist? he is a Xian scumbag of course....you have to be discerning about who you tell, that's for sure--I just refuse to talk "religion", period-- to almost anyone--except on here of course. And watch where you flash your Satanic jewelry as well...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Am Maxwell k jeff, from igbo speaking part of Nigeria but live in the northern part of Nigeria. An only son of 18 grand-children i have gone
through many life threaten crisis from people who don't want me to live and is now affecting my life and business.

Just kidding I could never say such a filthy thing,and keep a straight face. Hail Satan
Brian 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2012 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: help a nigerian brother

Hey most people in my little town know I am a SS,guess have to start them that I got saved by that fake jew on stick. LOL
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2012 5:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: help a nigerian brother

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sama here, my Brother, same here...It may be hard at time though... It does happen that I speak first, think later...Any luck with job hunt yet? And what about WalMart? And before you ask back: no luck here, though the spring bring new possibilities (at least I tell that to myself)

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2012 8:15 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] help a nigerian brother

Hail Satan
Brian 

<td style="font:[/IMG]Am Maxwell k jeff, from igbo speaking part of Nigeria but live in the northern part of Nigeria. An only son of 18 grand-children i have gone through many life threaten crisis from people who don't want me to live and is now affecting my life and business.

No my lawyer friend said that corporations can't do that to people any more,she said it against the law.So it just means more of a"first come first serve" type thing.Hard when everyone else is looking for a job too.But I have decided to wait for my fiance to move in,before I get a get a new job.Hate to get a new job,and then have to leave for a week to go get her.So I have realized that its all in perception.I am not unemployed,but on a more extended vacation instead. lol And believe me I do deserve it,after all the shit I put up with working for them.Just glad to be gone.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 5:08 AM

Sama here, my Brother, same here...It may be hard at time though... It does happen that I speak first, think later...Any luck with job hunt yet? And what about WalMart? And before you ask back: no luck here, though the spring bring new possibilities (at least I tell that to myself)

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2012 8:15 PM

Hail Satan
Brian 

..Hail Satan!! Start reading and learning on the JoS website. Open your chakras and start working on your meditations. Work on your aura of protection. Also by reading and studying on the website, you will learn how to use your aura to protect yourself from these people you say you fear. And you will learn about ways in magic to help you with your business. I hope this helped a bit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], maxwell jeff <freemightymax@... wrote:

through many life threaten crisis from people who don't want me to live
and is now affecting my life and business.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back