Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HELLS ARMY

aranics_paradise

i think its time that we prepared for the war against the xians. our first thing would be to create a safe haven for where we can gather our armies. whos with me?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aranics_paradise" <aranics_paradise@... wrote:
i think its time that we prepared for the war against the xians. our first thing would be to create a safe haven for where we can gather our armies. whos with me?
i agree!
but about the haven thing though
will need to have like one in every country
not all of us can afford to move into a new country or state

<td val[/IMG]sum of us r tew young tew go across the country or world tew gather .

--- On Fri, 7/3/09, aranics_paradise <aranics_paradise@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] HELLS ARMY
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, July 3, 2009, 11:05 AM

[/TD]

you mispelt too. i mean really. anyway, where theres a will theres a way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], masheal horner <skater_girl_4_u@... wrote:

sum of us r tew young tew go across the country or world tew gather .

--- On Fri, 7/3/09, aranics_paradise <aranics_paradise@... wrote:

Subject: [Teens4Satan] HELLS ARMY
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, July 3, 2009, 11:05 AM

Attachments :
I was thinking of the same thing but one of has has to become rich sumhow and support other satanist to be able to get to the safe haven because moving ain't cheap and whoever is rich must build a safe haven in a location where we won't be disturbed from xtians

angelfighter666 <angelfighter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aranics_paradise" <aranics_paradise@... wrote:

i agree!

<td val[/IMG]what about a huge connection spiritually???
by meditation

--- On Fri, 7/3/09, angelfighter666 <angelfighter666@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: HELLS ARMY
Date: Friday, July 3, 2009, 5:31 PM

--- [/IMG]Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "aranics_paradise" <aranics_paradise@ ... wrote:

i agree!
[/TD]

As previously said, we cant just all go to one large hideout. We need to have a number of them dotted around the world. Ive given some thought to this, and Ive got my own... Er... Alien invasion plan. My father has some welding gear downstairs(Hopefully portable) and every other tool in existence, and I live right on the edge of a forest. Another Satanist I know will drive down here, perhaps pick up a few others along the way, and together we'll move as much gear as we can into the woods, and set up a makeshift fort from steel and wood. Wed need to gather alot more supplies to make anything large enough to provide for a small group, and probably some weapons too.
Anyways, if anyone can contribute with any tips as to how anything like this could be made possible, Id appreciate it. Ill be studying up on outdoorsmanship a little bit, as well as coming up with traps, designs, etc.

i agree, we should have outposts around the world.  not only would this be more convenient, but it would keep our forces spread out and not be one big target.

Sent: Friday, July 3, 2009 6:31:22 PM

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "aranics_paradise" <aranics_paradise@ ... wrote:

i agree!

Possible, but it would need organization and plenty of energy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aaron Davenport <kool_catz78@... wrote:

what about a huge connection spiritually???
by meditation

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "aranics_paradise" <aranics_paradise@ ... wrote:

i agree!

Would be hard for newcomers to come in to the system if you understand what i mean. But interesting thought about a haven in every country. Think that sweden stands empty. Mail me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aaron Davenport <kool_catz78@... wrote:

what about a huge connection spiritually???
by meditation

i agree!

Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2009 3:25:41 PM

Would be hard for newcomers to come in to the system if you understand what i mean. But interesting thought about a haven in every country. Think that sweden stands empty. Mail me.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Aaron Davenport <kool_catz78@ ... wrote:

what about a huge connection spiritually? ??
by meditation

--- On Fri, 7/3/09, angelfighter666 <angelfighter666@ ... wrote:

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

i agree!

hey, I think the idea of us getting together is great!! But a violent war against xtains is a bad idea. we'd only be acting like they have! Instead I think we should attack them with words, by exposing their lies and spreading satanism!. War has never done anyone any real good.

I say it should be in the midle of no where in Arizona u.s.

Sent: Saturday, July 4, 2009 1:02:41 AM

As previously said, we cant just all go to one large hideout. We need to have a number of them dotted around the world. Ive given some thought to this, and Ive got my own... Er... Alien invasion plan. My father has some welding gear downstairs(Hopefull y portable) and every other tool in existence, and I live right on the edge of a forest. Another Satanist I know will drive down here, perhaps pick up a few others along the way, and together we'll move as much gear as we can into the woods, and set up a makeshift fort from steel and wood. Wed need to gather alot more supplies to make anything large enough to provide for a small group, and probably some weapons too.
Anyways, if anyone can contribute with any tips as to how anything like this could be made possible, Id appreciate it. Ill be studying up on outdoorsmanship a little bit, as well as coming up with traps, designs, etc.

well im 18 but i dont have a job yet to be able to make that kind of trip but me and my other satanist friends all meet in this 1 old barn house its been abandond for a long time but it helps with contacting spirits,etc... so

I think its time that you put anti-Xian tracts everywhere you think is needed. you can purchase some good stickers from the Luciferian Liberation Front website. I don't feel a need for a safe "haven", I feel a need to show that Christianity is no longer acceptable.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back