Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hell's army training manual help

jacoby.ramirez

in the first month of the hell's army training manual, more specifically, days 10 11 and 12 it says to stare at the image then close your eyes and visualize it.. do i look at the imprint in my eyes or do i just imagine the image in my mind? don't want to be doing it wrong.

your input is appreciated, thank you

You just imagine the image in your mind. :)

Στις 4:10 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 16 Οκτωβρίου 2014, ο/η "jacoby.ramirez@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

in the first month of the hell's army training manual, more specifically, days 10 11 and 12 it says to stare at the image then close your eyes and visualize it.. do i look at the imprint in my eyes or do i just imagine the image in my mind? don't want to be doing it wrong.

When you close your eyes you should see the image/imprint. Try and v hold the imprint as long as possible before it disappears.

------------------------------
On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 7:47 PM CDT jacoby.ramirez@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Yes you need to keep the [/IMG] From:"jacoby.ramirez@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Thu, 16 Oct, 2014 at 3:10
Subject:[JoyofSatan666] hell's army training manual help

your input is appreciated, thank you [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Hello sorry I'm brand new to this I dedicated my soul to satan today and renounced every lie I had been brought up with I'm wondering what if any different feelings I should have or become acute to if I can get some help I would greatly appreciate it your new brother Sean

I can first advise you don't give out your name. Second, congradulations. Hail Satan. One important thing to know is that you are brand spankin' new. So, a good place to start off with would be reading this if you haven't already www.exposingchrisitanity.com  and this pdf is also a very good start to things.

http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf

Also, I know the idea of finding a guardian daemon/daemoness sounds like a lot of fun, but you should get to know Father Satan first and foremost.

Here's a sermon on certain important points. Try to take it easy, and slow in the beginning until you get a feel for things. You're working things that have either never been tapped into/done before, or you have forgotten, and need to relearn.

Important Points  Also, try to take it easy with visualizations. It takes time to master, or even just get good at. The point is to do it, and consistently. Enjoy the ride my new found brother in Father Satan.

Hail Satan.

CONGRATZ ON YOUR DEDICATION!!!!! welcome to our family :)
basically what you need to be doing is reading the whole joyofsatan.org website , read what you like , and most importantly you should start getting into meditation and start doing awakening meditations pronto.
power meditation is the foundation of spiritual satanism , when we meditate we grow closer to father and we litteraly see and experience truth through Satan.
remember to meditate daily , and build a strong relationship with Satan, and trust me you will experience really amazing stuff once you start walking this path , Satan is the real god.
HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back