Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hells army needs to destroy the psychiatric industry.

Danyl

I am calling all true spiritual satanists to destroy psychiatry. please!
A 40 day ritual should be in order. They ruined my whole life and i feel
like my live is nothing but empty. all my childhood gone. It hurts. it hurts to be brain damaged from all of the drugs they forced onto me since i was 4 years old. I was a kid for god sakes. They enslaved me, kept me down, falsely labeled me, and tortured me for years on end and the psych drugs ruined my life. power meditation is healing me slowly but surely but it does not make up for all the years my brain was chemically fried. I was so young my brain hadnt even developed. that's not just my brain but my soul that was seriously harmed. like really hurt. i have been in tears about this alot lately as power meditation is bringing out emotions i couldn't express before. Im starting to shed the pain and hurts. It would really make me happy to have the group do a 40 day cursing ritual against the psychiatric industry that ruined my life.
People just dont understand how much being held down, tortured and drugged for 13 years on end hurts inside. I feel my soul trying to cry, emotional pain thats kind of like a kundalini surge. sometimes its more than one emotion at once. I feel it up my spine. it brings me to tears. ive never cried like this before. but its very relieving afterwards. It happens as if something hits me and brings back my pain and its like my soul is remembering the devastation it went thru. when i think of how i was feeling and how helpless i was it really hurts. I need revenge. no one should ever go to a psychiatric ward. no one. its horrible.
please help me and the millions of others who suffer like this.
Please Destroy psychiatry, psychiatrists, psychologists, and psychiatries cohorts. please destroy the system that ruined my childhood. please.

here's a link exposing psychiatries evils.
thers is some anti nazi propaganda but not to much. sort out the dross as maxine says. when watching these vidoes. i think there is only 2 of them that i dont agree with of the 12.
the website is the citizens commission on human rights organization. I think the organization is slightly jewish infiltrated which i plan to change one day.
please watch these vidoes there not long.
heres the link
http://www.cchr.org/
http://www.cchr.org/videos/psychiatry-a ... ath-1.html
also u can do a google search of the drugging of foster care children,
of the horrors of psychiatry, etc. do your research and u will realize that the psychiatric industry is a complete fraud and ruins so many innocent children. ud be suprized as how many it has killed. luckily im alive. they tried to kill me.
Again please destroy psychiatry.
Hail satan.

like my live is nothing but empty. all my childhood gone. It hurts. it hurts to be brain damaged from all of the drugs they forced onto me since i was 4 years old. I was a kid for god sakes. They enslaved me, kept me down, falsely labeled me, and tortured me for years on end and the psych drugs ruined my life. power meditation is healing me slowly but surely but it does not make up for all the years my brain was chemically fried. I was so young my brain hadnt even developed. that's not just my brain but my soul that was seriously harmed. like really hurt. i have been in tears about this alot lately as power meditation is bringing out emotions i couldn't express before. Im starting to shed the pain and hurts. It would really make me happy to have the group do a 40 day cursing ritual against the psychiatric industry that ruined my life.
People just dont understand how much being held down, tortured and drugged for 13 years on end hurts inside. I feel my soul trying to cry, emotional pain thats kind of like a kundalini surge. sometimes its more than one emotion at once. I feel it up my spine. it brings me to tears. ive never cried like this before. but its very relieving afterwards. It happens as if something hits me and brings back my pain and its like my soul is remembering the devastation it went thru. when i think of how i was feeling and how helpless i was it really hurts. I need revenge. no one should ever go to a psychiatric ward. no one. its horrible.
Please Destroy psychiatry, psychiatrists, psychologists, and psychiatries cohorts. please destroy the system that ruined my childhood. please.

thers is some anti nazi propaganda but not to much. sort out the dross as maxine says. when watching these vidoes. i think there is only 2 of them that i dont agree with of the 12.
the website is the citizens commission on human rights organization. I think the organization is slightly jewish infiltrated which i plan to change one day.
heres the link
of the horrors of psychiatry, etc. do your research and u will realize that the psychiatric industry is a complete fraud and ruins so many innocent children. ud be suprized as how many it has killed. luckily im alive. they tried to kill me.
Hail satan.

heres the link
Hail satan.

As for the 'anti-Nazi' crap you mentioned below, the jews have a history of accusing and blaming their enemies of doing the things they do and are to create confusion and a distraction. As Reichsprotektor Reinhard Heydrich stated: with the jews out of the way, many problems just take care of themselves, and go away on their own.

What you write of below is are symptoms of the jewish problem. They control the entire medical profession, and most blatantly, the branch of psychiatry. I don't have time to read the links, but I do know what you are writing about. They did this sort of thing back in my day. Kids that didn't conform 100% came to the attention of the school authorities and were then placed in the hands of the jews for psychiatric intervention and treatment. One teenage girl, her 'skin turned green from endless shock treatments.'

This sort of thing is and always has been prevalent in communist countries, especially the former USSR. Anyone who disagreed with the jew system was labeled as 'insane' and then forcibly placed in a mental institution and tortured with cold water baths, psychiatric drugs that affected the brain...one account given by a victim was under the jew administered drug, when one would sit down, he/she would then have the urge to stand up again and visa-versa.

Anyone who even suspects the jews is labeled as 'insane' a 'hater' and all kinds of other crap. More and more kids are being placed in institutions, and their lives are being destroyed. The drugs given alter the brain and are often permenent in their affects.

Never mind the symptoms...go after the root- THE JEWS! As Reinhard Heydrich stated- With the jews out of the way, many problems go away by themselves.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Danyl" <danyl.eder@... wrote:

heres the link
Hail satan.

I didn't know that Heydrich Reinhard had the same belief, intresting, but I believe exactly the same thing. All things seem to steer our aims at other directions than the jewish scourge. We destroy the jews and things will sort themselves on their own. I had a family person being in the psychiatric crap, it did nothing to heal them. It only created a dependency on the medicine and when the medicine was not available, this person would be endlessly tormented by their thoughts, past trauma etc. It was very sad. I knew the reasons why she had such problems as this person was very empathic and psychic to the point of feeling other person's emotions so much that she sucked on everyone's guilt, pain and life crysis right into her. Which manifested in a very unpleasant life and a fucked up mentality.

People who are psychic and have these powers are always labelled insane, and I'm talking about Gentiles not jews who are right off insane and have problems. I talk about Gentiles who were fine but had some gifts out of their control. It was very sad to see a person around their 60's having a complete loss of self. When another family member died, the links were so powerful between the too that she even talked about stuff the other person had in mind. Insane stories, better be left unsaid. This world needs Satan and TRUE psychiatrists, people who know the psyche and how the mechanisms therein work. Not these fools trying to balance just the hormones and benefiting on these poor souls, if they have depression and other problems.

Death to the jew in all forms.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

As for the 'anti-Nazi' crap you mentioned below, the jews have a history of accusing and blaming their enemies of doing the things they do and are to create confusion and a distraction. As Reichsprotektor Reinhard Heydrich stated: with the jews out of the way, many problems just take care of themselves, and go away on their own.

What you write of below is are symptoms of the jewish problem. They control the entire medical profession, and most blatantly, the branch of psychiatry. I don't have time to read the links, but I do know what you are writing about. They did this sort of thing back in my day. Kids that didn't conform 100% came to the attention of the school authorities and were then placed in the hands of the jews for psychiatric intervention and treatment. One teenage girl, her 'skin turned green from endless shock treatments.'

This sort of thing is and always has been prevalent in communist countries, especially the former USSR. Anyone who disagreed with the jew system was labeled as 'insane' and then forcibly placed in a mental institution and tortured with cold water baths, psychiatric drugs that affected the brain...one account given by a victim was under the jew administered drug, when one would sit down, he/she would then have the urge to stand up again and visa-versa.

Anyone who even suspects the jews is labeled as 'insane' a 'hater' and all kinds of other crap. More and more kids are being placed in institutions, and their lives are being destroyed. The drugs given alter the brain and are often permenent in their affects.

Never mind the symptoms...go after the root- THE JEWS! As Reinhard Heydrich stated- With the jews out of the way, many problems go away by themselves.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Danyl" <danyl.eder@ wrote:

heres the link
Hail satan.

Really this is bad i think we should do something about it.
Hail Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 6:08 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Hells army needs to destroy the psychiatric industry.

heres the link
Hail satan.

Well this is new to me :D so... im studying psychology and i will go to human resources...so if you want, i can do some private researching about this...I always wanted to help people who are mentaly sick but i also want to open the eyes of people...manipulation is one of our main study so if you give me some ideas i can ''plant'' that in the peoples head, and let the seed's bloom out and touch the light of Lucifer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Danyl" <danyl.eder@ wrote:

heres the link
Hail satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back