Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hellow

halley.christian

i am wanting to become a satanist and live life to the fullest but i have one last question before i do the richual (<- i cant spell well) where do we go after we die i mean are we just dead and thats it or i mean where do we go please help :(

Attachments :
"halley.christian" <halley.christian@... wrote:

i am wanting to become a satanist and live life to the fullest but i have one last question before i do the richual (<- i cant spell well) where do we go after we die i mean are we just dead and thats it or i mean where do we go please help :(

What's with the name?? Before you do the ritual, consider changing your posting name. Hahaha.
If your name is "christian" I feel very sorry for you!!
I know a few people with that name, poor souls! I always wondered what would happen if they found the truth... I'd legally change my name!! Too bad all the "christians" I know are completely brain washed and defend their jewhova every time I see them!
Hail Satan!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "halley.christian" <halley.christian@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 03:19:32 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hellow

haha i know about the name it sucks and unlike your friends with this named im not brain washed by them i did the ritual and satans helped me so much but i still dont know where we go after we die do you rightfully know because no one answered me?id realy preciate it if youd help me thnks

We weren't created just to die like so many people believe, through power meditation we can live forever, like Gods.

If we do end up dying in this life we just end up on the astral....not sure about the whole waiting period or whatever you want to call it, but that's what I've gathered so far. Then we will be reincarnated and being Satanists in this life we will be in the next.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "halley.christian" <halley.christian@... wrote:

haha i know about the name it sucks and unlike your friends with this named im not brain washed by them i did the ritual and satans helped me so much but i still dont know where we go after we die do you rightfully know because no one answered me?id realy preciate it if youd help me thnks

Robert Monroe who has a school in Virginia on Astral Projection says the same thing.  Once we die we go to the "Park" (I believe at level 21) to get over the shock of dying.  He says he went there to comfort people so they could move on.  When they do move on he believed they reincarnated.  There's an account where a man who's grandma just died and he astral projected to the "Park" and helped his her to "move on". (BTW this is just information, i'm not saying i specifically believe what he says and i'm well aware that he has helped the CIA to start their remote viewing program so that makes it sketchy.)
The greater the shock the longer you wait (ie: Suicide or Murder).  I think how long living people think about you has something to do with the wait as well.

Drew
Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, December 18, 2010 4:12:11 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ha lol im still wonderin though

We weren't created just to die like so many people believe, through power meditation we can live forever, like Gods.

If we do end up dying in this life we just end up on the astral....not sure about the whole waiting period or whatever you want to call it, but that's what I've gathered so far. Then we will be reincarnated and being Satanists in this life we will be in the next.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "halley.christian" <halley.christian@... wrote:

Anyway I believe anyone who is under Satan's protection goes to duat (also referred to as as the egyptian underworld, hell, planet in orions belt, I think possibly this place is possibly what pagans refer to as summerland though I don't know) most will be reincarnated,. Yes people can astral project there before they die, and sometimes demons will show us what its like in a vision or astral projection if we ask.

Here are Satans words on it taken from here:
http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Conversation.html

Father Satan: "Do you know why the pyramid has so much power?" "Because it is pointed to the sky."

[Then, I asked him, as I was interested, though not overly concerned about the experiences of many who think what they have seen is "Hell."]

Father Satan: "There are [pockets]'vortexes' of very destructive, negative energy." "Hatred, anger, fear, murder, death, and every other [destructive] thing." "These are like blackholes/wormholes." "They accumulate negative energy like a vaccuum."

"When you meditate, notice a difference?"

Maxine: "yes."

Father Satan: "There are different planes of existence." "When you meditate, you elevate to a higher plane." "There are different levels and through meditation, you live on a higher plane than most others." "People who are on an already lower level can get tied into this vortex of negative energy and pulled in." "Those who [like atheists/non-believers] are on their own and are susceptible to anything." "The enemy* knows how to use these."

[When he mentioned the "enemy" I saw greys.]

[Then, he got this sort of sad look on his face and said] "I know, they equate that with me."

"There is a place here that we have for deceased souls." "you have seen it."

[This was the place I saw with the barroom and the people smoking].

"We protect whoever comes to us." "Some are [misguided] and we reincarnate them until they see the truth and are ready to come here." "Most people [those who are without as well] get reincarnated."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Musouka <ditto6891@... wrote:

Robert Monroe who has a school in Virginia on Astral Projection says the same
thing. Once we die we go to the "Park" (I believe at level 21) to get over the
shock of dying. He says he went there to comfort people so they could move on.
When they do move on he believed they reincarnated. There's an account where a
man who's grandma just died and he astral projected to the "Park" and helped his
her to "move on". (BTW this is just information, i'm not saying i specifically
believe what he says and i'm well aware that he has helped the CIA to start
their remote viewing program so that makes it sketchy.)
The greater the shock the longer you wait (ie: Suicide or Murder). I think how
long living people think about you has something to do with the wait as well.

Drew
Hail Satan!

Sent: Sat, December 18, 2010 4:12:11 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ha lol im still wonderin though

We weren't created just to die like so many people believe, through power
meditation we can live forever, like Gods.

If we do end up dying in this life we just end up on the astral....not sure
about the whole waiting period or whatever you want to call it, but that's what
I've gathered so far. Then we will be reincarnated and being Satanists in this
life we will be in the next.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "halley.christian" <halley.christian@
wrote:

haha i know about the name it sucks and unlike your friends with this named im
not brain washed by them i did the ritual and satans helped me so much but i
still dont know where we go after we die do you rightfully know because no one
answered me?id realy preciate it if youd help me thnks

Thank you so much i really appretiated this it helped me so much.I love to hear it.Thank you so so much friend thank you.
Hail satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back