Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hellow my brother's n Sister's

Julian Macias

I'm really hoping someone could help me ,Does anyone on here have AZAZEL as there guardian ,if so can you tell me how did you figure out he is ur guardian?

Can you perform a Ritual and write a Prayer to Father Satan asking who is your gaurdian? I have had help from Demons who may not have been my actual Gaurdian at different times aswell. Try and use a pendulum and a circular chart with letters, or go through the list of Gods on the JOS asking the Pendulum about each name, look at the Sigils. Mine just came to me one day... this might not always happen but it was a long time I waited and he may have tried before but I wasn't able to hear. You need to be open enough. Also keep an eye out for animals or birds that may visit or behave strangely or any you would not normally see.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Julian Macias" <oed.gloc@... wrote:

How does one find their Guradian ?can u please respond ASAP I really need him or her

HAIL SATAN

Head on over to the JoS website and you'll find what you're looking for. Take a little look at the 'Demons' section. And there it is, sitting infront of your nose all along. It dosn't hurt to do a bit of study and reading yourself before asking a question. It is actually quite good for you and a big part of Satanism. Don't be lazy. Next time try see if you can find the answer yourself before you ask these kinds of questions.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Julian Macias" <oed.gloc@... wrote:

I'm really hoping someone could help me ,Does anyone on here have AZAZEL as there guardian ,if so can you tell me how did you figure out he is ur guardian?

Go to the JOS web,all the inform about the Gods of hell is there. Its true reading info on the JOS web is vital. It has helped me a lot.
HAIL SATAN

------------------------------
On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 15:01 BST En Haradren Amlug wrote:

Head on over to the JoS website and you'll find what you're looking for. Take a little look at the 'Demons' section. And there it is, sitting infront of your nose all along. It dosn't hurt to do a bit of study and reading yourself before asking a question. It is actually quite good for you and a big part of Satanism. Don't be lazy. Next time try see if you can find the answer yourself before you ask these kinds of questions.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back