Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello!

[email protected]

Hello everyone! My name is Alexandra (but you can call me Alex) and I'm introducing myself. I am 18 and live in Pennsylvania.

I'm very new to the idea of satanism, in fact I only really became interested in it tonight! Now, I'm obviously not going to do a dedication or anything just yet, but reading through the Joy of Satan website (stumbled across it researching Astaroth) I'm finding that the ideas really resound with me.

I think the reason I've never looked into satanism before is mostly because of paging through the LaVeyan Satanic Bible in the new age section of the bookstore. It just..... was certainly not for me.

I was raised Lutheran, though I think I was protesting going to church by the time I was about 8 years old, and my parents gave up on forcing me when I was about 13 or so.

I never considered myself atheist, because I always knew that there was *something* out there. I experimented with wicca and other similar religions, and finally just gave up and called myself generic 'new age', as nothing seemed to fit well with me. No religions really clicked with me, the closest were the very ancient religions.

Anyway! I've printed out a whole lot of stuff from the main website, and I had a few questions.

If I were to dedicate myself... well, then what? I don't really feel comfortable with the idea of summoning any specific entities as of yet, because I fell that they'd know what I need better than I do. Is there a ritual that basically says, "Yo, I need a guardian type figure, who wants me?" XD

Also I was wondering if Lilith has ever appeared to anyone here? If so, could you perhaps describe her to me? I've had a fascination with Lilith since.... almost forever, lol.

Thanks everyone.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lysanne@..." <lysanne@... wrote:
Hello everyone! My name is Alexandra (but you can call me Alex) and I'm introducing myself. I am 18 and live in Pennsylvania.

I'm very new to the idea of satanism, in fact I only really became interested in it tonight! Now, I'm obviously not going to do a dedication or anything just yet, but reading through the Joy of Satan website (stumbled across it researching Astaroth) I'm finding that the ideas really resound with me.

I think the reason I've never looked into satanism before is mostly because of paging through the LaVeyan Satanic Bible in the new age section of the bookstore. It just..... was certainly not for me.

I was raised Lutheran, though I think I was protesting going to church by the time I was about 8 years old, and my parents gave up on forcing me when I was about 13 or so.

I never considered myself atheist, because I always knew that there was *something* out there. I experimented with wicca and other similar religions, and finally just gave up and called myself generic 'new age', as nothing seemed to fit well with me. No religions really clicked with me, the closest were the very ancient religions.

Anyway! I've printed out a whole lot of stuff from the main website, and I had a few questions.

If I were to dedicate myself... well, then what? I don't really feel comfortable with the idea of summoning any specific entities as of yet, because I fell that they'd know what I need better than I do. Is there a ritual that basically says, "Yo, I need a guardian type figure, who wants me?" XD
****Hi Alex.
A Dedication makes you a Spiritual Satanist in the eyes of Father Satan, the Gods and every force out there. The Gods protect us and guide us. When dedicated, a Guardian is assigned to us.

****The Goddess Lilith has appeared to some of us. Although she is not be summoned, you can still build relationships with her or whichever Gods u'd like to.

Also I was wondering if Lilith has ever appeared to anyone here? If so, could you perhaps describe her to me? I've had a fascination with Lilith since.... almost forever, lol.

Thanks everyone.

Well, upon closer reading of the Al Jilwah and Qu'ret al-Yezid, I have a few more questions.

In Chapter 2 of the Al Jilwah, there's the phrase "I do not allow friendly association with other people" and I was just wondering what the meaning of this phase was supposed to be.

Then, in the Qu'ret al-Yezid, there's the phrase "But the Yezid who knows me not will I cast into affliction." Now, I couldn't find a clear definition of the word "yezid", but to me, this phrase sounds like He will punish those who are ignorant of Him. Doesn't really seem fair to me, but perhaps the phrase was meant as those who reject him will be cast into affliction. So, if someone could give me a little clarification, that'd be awesome.

Also, I was wonder why we address Him as 'Satan' or 'Lucifer'. Aren't these the names given Him by the xians? I mean, one means 'enemy'. Why don't we call him Ea or Enki? Or does He embrace the names given him by the Xians as a way to throw it in their faces?

Thanks in advance everyone.

So does one absolutely have to dedicate them self to Satan before they get a guardian demon? Also, could one ask for a specific guardian demon? If I were to dedicate myself to Satan I would want Glasyalabolas to be my Guardian demon most likely, but I would still have to do more research to find which demon would be right for me if we were able to choose.

Hi! I too live in pennsylvania. what part do you live in? I'm out west, but not as far west as Pittsburgh. Feel free to e-mail me at any time and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Jessica   HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 2:24:25 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Hello!

Thanks everyone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back