Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hello

mr.delta22

hi im new here i guess i forget introducing my self i lot.
any way im Lucian, i live in denmark. im new here, yet i have been a
satanist i quite a few years and know that this(joy of satan) is the
right way for me.

i would also like to if there someone in here who also lives in denmark

Regards

hello every one im new to satanism and im and very instersted to learn ALOT more about it. for when i was younger i felt like the christian religon was all a bunch of lies i was about age 9 and i felt like they were lieing to me and i was asking to many questions about the big books of lies(bible)cause the book contridicts it self many times so i left the church at age 10 im 15 now and i want to know every thing and any thing. i want to join. please tell me every thing

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "uberpwning21" <uberpwning21@... wrote:
hello every one im new to satanism and im and very instersted to learn ALOT more about it. for when i was younger i felt like the christian religon was all a bunch of lies i was about age 9 and i felt like they were lieing to me and i was asking to many questions about the big books of lies(bible)cause the book contridicts it self many times so i left the church at age 10 im 15 now and i want to know every thing and any thing. i want to join. please tell me every thing
Hey! Welcome to Satanism, and i know exactly what you mean, I, like you, realised all the contradictions in the bible and left Christianity, and hey, good news, we're the same age and I can help out. The best thing to do is to Dedicat yourself to Satan. You can learn all about the Dedication Ritual here http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html
JoyofSatan.org will also let you know anything you need. I have personally been through the entire site several times so if you have any questions you can contact me at myspace.com/sihing1, you'll have to add me as a friend and if it asks my last name when you do it's Paularena
you can also get me at vampirefreaks.com/for_the_rush

-Hail Satan, our Father

All the Higher Ranking Gods of Hell look like us. Actually it is humanity that looks like them.

Or do you mean a Demon that is walking the Earth and breathing the air as we are? I am sure that there are some of the Gods walking the Earth for specific reasons. I am not 100% sure on this however.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wesley.gover" <wesley.gover@... wrote:

does anyone here know a demon in human form

hi i signed up with your group a couple of days ago. i was wondering if theres anyway to only get 1 email a day instead of like 50. if you can please reply that would be great and it would surely be appreciated. Oh and one more thing, I was wondering if i could ask you a couple of questions while I'm email you! Thank you for your time and i hope to get a response soon.       Thanks, Ryan

im new here, and would like to start, this intrests me extremely, but i have no experience what so ever, help apperiated thanks

Hey everyone, just came to stop by and tell you this group is plumeting from a helpful yahoo group to a socializing group. do not flood this group with stupid questions that you can find the answer to in half the time it took you to write it out. if you want to talk about music please do so in another group. if you want to talk about things that have maybe 1 string attached to satanism talk about it elsewhere its most likely highly unimportant go somewhere else if you want to socialize please i said please

Im new in Satanism and Im wondering if anyone here can teach me anything? Basically stuff about spells and black magic.Thank you.

You seem to know what you want plain and simple. Ok go to http://JoyofSatan.com and go to the join hells army, then go to the 6 month spiritual warfare training section. I would suggest snooping around the site too. Its awe inspiring.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, October 16, 2009 6:38:50 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] hello

Im new in Satanism and Im wondering if anyone here can teach me anything? Basically stuff about spells and black magic.Thank you.

OK IM NEW TO SATANISM AND WAS WONDERING IF THERE'S A COVENANT I COULD JOIN THAT IS IN HOUSTON, TX....IM 15 IF YOU KNOW OF ONE PLEASE TELL ME

Yes yes, as am I, I am also very knew and I am basically looking for the same thing.

Yes, hello.Well I would just like to really get into worshiping the father more, I have read some stuff of JOS but Im just looking for some guidence. It would be ideal to find someone near me, SLC,UT. But I would do with anything.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, December 12, 2009 11:12:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] hello

What?   I guess, hello Stella?     What are you looking for exactly?

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 6:41 PM, Stella -- <stellasaphira@ yahoo.com wrote:
Yes yes, as am I, I am also very knew and I am basically looking for the same thing..

--
"If common sense and ingenuity were coins then very few here would be rich."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back