Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello!

darenstarewell

Hello! I am new to this group. If anyone can speak to me please do. I have questions, and I want to know satan. I just need someone to point me in the right direction to him

<td val[/IMG] if you found yourself here then you are moving in the right derection ether by yourself or from HIM   there was a man who was trying to open what he felt was a door locking him out when he fumbled around in the dark for a while he turned on the light and found he was already inside and was shutting the  door HAIL FATHER

--- On Fri, 8/7/09, darenstarewell <darenstarewell@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hello!
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 7:40 AM

Hello! I am new to this group. If anyone can speak to me please do. I have questions, and I want to know satan. I just need someone to point me in the right direction to him
[/TD]

Hello All! I just joined the group. My name is Brian. I hope I can meet some of you guys on here so we can have some good discussion. Greetings to you all.

Hail Satan!

thank you for the add! i look forward to learning alot here. i have been a Satanist for most of my life i just didn't realize it until a few years ago when i sat down and did some soul searching. things sort of came together in my head and then it just kind of made seance. and i have never felt more satisfied with my place in life. life has more purpose now, things seem less muddled now. i feel no guilt or shame in hating those who deserve my hatred. and those that i love, i love with every fiber of my being. there really is no bullshit where love is concerned and it feels great to me! also like many of you i am sick and bored to tears with this great jesus lie. when will we ever truly evolve? a true God does not send 80 percent or so of the population to a place of burning and suffering. that is NOT a loving god, that is a cruel god and i refuse to believe in a cruel god. HAIL SATAN!
now. as far as myself is concerned, up to now i like to think of myself as a LaVey'n or atheistic Satanist. thats primarily because i am just now opening up to the idea that Satan is indeed real and not just an archetype. i have always been a skeptic but if indeed He is as real as you say then i certainly want to get to know this awsome force myself. so please bear with me for it is truly my intention to observe and learn. and i thank you for giving me that opportunity to do so:)
now one other thing i feel i need to know is what the groups general views on homosexuality are. i am not a homosexual at all, in fact i have been with the same girl for quite some time now. i only ask because i do know a few gay people and some of them are quite dear to me. so you see i would never want to willfully involve myself with any group or organization that would be down on any individual simply on the basis of his of her sexual orientation. i don't think thats the case here, but i just wanted to know.
well thank you for your time and i look forward to hearing back from you soon. and i look forward also to what i may gain spiritually, emotionally, and mentally. thanks again. GABE

Homosexuality is normal and natural, theres a group for GLBT's who are Spiritual Satanists owned by a High Priest of JoS too. I recommend opening your soul with power meditation and kundalini yoga if you want to experience your soul's powers and contact the Gods and have a relationship with Them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gabrielpinti" <gabrielpinti@... wrote:

thank you for the add! i look forward to learning alot here. i have been a Satanist for most of my life i just didn't realize it until a few years ago when i sat down and did some soul searching. things sort of came together in my head and then it just kind of made seance. and i have never felt more satisfied with my place in life. life has more purpose now, things seem less muddled now. i feel no guilt or shame in hating those who deserve my hatred. and those that i love, i love with every fiber of my being. there really is no bullshit where love is concerned and it feels great to me! also like many of you i am sick and bored to tears with this great jesus lie. when will we ever truly evolve? a true God does not send 80 percent or so of the population to a place of burning and suffering. that is NOT a loving god, that is a cruel god and i refuse to believe in a cruel god. HAIL SATAN!
now. as far as myself is concerned, up to now i like to think of myself as a LaVey'n or atheistic Satanist. thats primarily because i am just now opening up to the idea that Satan is indeed real and not just an archetype. i have always been a skeptic but if indeed He is as real as you say then i certainly want to get to know this awsome force myself. so please bear with me for it is truly my intention to observe and learn. and i thank you for giving me that opportunity to do so:)
now one other thing i feel i need to know is what the groups general views on homosexuality are. i am not a homosexual at all, in fact i have been with the same girl for quite some time now. i only ask because i do know a few gay people and some of them are quite dear to me. so you see i would never want to willfully involve myself with any group or organization that would be down on any individual simply on the basis of his of her sexual orientation. i don't think thats the case here, but i just wanted to know.
well thank you for your time and i look forward to hearing back from you soon. and i look forward also to what i may gain spiritually, emotionally, and mentally. thanks again. GABE

Hi I am a bit new here and just wanted to let you all know I am here! Was raised hardcore catholic but it never felt right the entire " Fight every gift that makes u human or suffer forever in fire" and after lurking here reading your messages seeing how nice u all are without judgment of the other its quite nice and reading through the site... well it just feels right. :)

But yes point is hi and glad to be here if ya have me.

"sorry for bad grammar"

Welcome to the group. I know all too well about suffering forever in the fire. Glad you made it out of that crap. Good to have you:)

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Justin" <svanevulfbad@... wrote:

Hi I am a bit new here and just wanted to let you all know I am here! Was raised hardcore catholic but it never felt right the entire " Fight every gift that makes u human or suffer forever in fire" and after lurking here reading your messages seeing how nice u all are without judgment of the other its quite nice and reading through the site... well it just feels right. :)

But yes point is hi and glad to be here if ya have me.

"sorry for bad grammar"

When i first visited the site, i felt very skeptical about everything, but i kept reading and so now i really want to experience those on miself. The thing is...i used to perform some sort of "void meditation", seeing it as my way of relaxing, but then i read about it on the site and felt very inspired to continue :).
Since i was little, i was dreaming things at night and then, after a week, two, maybe three, i was having a "deja-vu" feeling while doing my ordinary things. Somehow, i remember everything i dream in the night, and then, maybe just for a second, i recognise what i have dreamt, in real life. ....I really want your opinion on this matter. Note, that i haven't tryed to summon any demon, nor have i tryed any spell before having this.(sorry for the bad english)

Regards,
Stephan

All of us have something of our past ties with Father Enki that lingers when we are born. Maybe this is what you have experienced so far. Take it to the limit now. Read the JOS site and blood dedicate when the time is right and in time you will become a god~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hazelnutzz13" <steiner_132@... wrote:

When i first visited the site, i felt very skeptical about everything, but i kept reading and so now i really want to experience those on miself. The thing is...i used to perform some sort of "void meditation", seeing it as my way of relaxing, but then i read about it on the site and felt very inspired to continue :).
Since i was little, i was dreaming things at night and then, after a week, two, maybe three, i was having a "deja-vu" feeling while doing my ordinary things. Somehow, i remember everything i dream in the night, and then, maybe just for a second, i recognise what i have dreamt, in real life. ....I really want your opinion on this matter. Note, that i haven't tryed to summon any demon, nor have i tryed any spell before having this.(sorry for the bad english)

Regards,
Stephan

Hiiiiii Stephan :} I'm purple nurple haha, a lot of us have past lives where we meditated and fought for Satan, opened ourselves up, and/or are really naturally in tune with ourselves. A form of being psychic, It's like the beginning stages to the bigger things. Being receptive, great intuition, imagination, even really vivid wild dreams. It's all right brained! Knowing things before they happened, w/e! That's pretty wonderful, keep going if you're interested! See how far your mind can taaake youuuu! (with apollo collllege;D) had too.
But really, skeptical or not, nothing is too good or crazy to be true imo, we've just been taught this.
Let us know what you learn/think/decide/info, w/e!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hazelnutzz13" <steiner_132@... wrote:

Regards,
Stephan

When i recognise these images i've dreamt about...i'm like...wow, i know what to do here :D. I've decided not to wait for those flashes to happen and try to make them appear when i want/need to. :) Maybe it'll work. :)Oh and, any idea if the Black Tarot thing is working? Can you predict what will happen with those? I know it'll never tell you exacly how and when it'll happen, but maybe an idea to start from? :)
Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 10:59 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hello!

Hiiiiii Stephan :} I'm purple nurple haha, a lot of us have past lives where we meditated and fought for Satan, opened ourselves up, and/or are really naturally in tune with ourselves. A form of being psychic, It's like the beginning stages to the bigger things. Being receptive, great intuition, imagination, even really vivid wild dreams. It's all right brained! Knowing things before they happened, w/e! That's pretty wonderful, keep going if you're interested! See how far your mind can taaake youuuu! (with apollo collllege;D) had too.
But really, skeptical or not, nothing is too good or crazy to be true imo, we've just been taught this.

Regards,
Stephan

hi well i dont have a computer and i only have a cheap cell phone that does not allow me to post messages on my own. I really need to get some stuff off my chest.. I am new but i have always felt like something was missing. I was raised catholic and remember being forced to go to church i always felt bored and out of place but it was my grandmother (whom i love) and my grandfather(he passed away) whom i also loved. Well when i became an adult i found myself drawn to wicca and i began to find out all the lies of the bible, i mean its full of hate,killings,all done by a so called loving God? I mean what sort of god sends his "children" to an eternity of torment,fire and torture?! I always thought demons were evil but i just found out thats not true not all demons are evil the same way not all angels are good. In fact the word Demon comes from the Greek word "Daimon" which means "intelligent". Christians took the old Gods and turned them into demons! So they could contol pagans.
Hail Satan!!

<hr>To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 21:19:02 +0000

All of us have something of our past ties with Father Enki that lingers when we are born. Maybe this is what you have experienced so far. Take it to the limit now. Read the JOS site and blood dedicate when the time is right and in time you will become a god~

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hazelnutzz13" <steiner_132@... wrote:

Regards,
Stephan

hi i hope im not being a bother to anyone. Its hard not having a computer! But anyway i need help with 2 problems i hope someone who reads my post can give me some advice? Ok i have a 13 yr old son who is addicted to weed,has gotten drunk twice(that i know of)has taken pills and tried cocain. He steals and lies and he is currently in rehab. My question is what else can i do to keep my son away from drugs? Im really worried and i dont know what else to do? He will b out in about 30 days and im afraid he will just go back to his damn pot smoking friends! Is there something i can do to keep these bad kids away from my son? Please i really need some advice.
Hail Father Satan the one and only true God!

Regards,
Stephan

<td val[/IMG]I would suggest a binding spell.I have used the runes Fehu,Gebo,and Isa with great success in binding.As you vibrate you might even use a visualization like a snake constricting his friends away from him.I have used this on my fiance's mother,and it has worked great.Hope it helps you too.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Sun, 6/10/12, ilda ramirez <moon_glow666@... wrote:
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hello!
Date: Sunday, June 10, 2012, 4:52 AM

hi i hope im not being a bother to anyone. Its hard not having a computer! But anyway i need help with 2 problems i hope someone who reads my post can give me some advice? Ok i have a 13 yr old son who is addicted to weed,has gotten drunk twice(that i know of)has taken pills and tried cocain. He steals and lies and he is currently in rehab. My question is what else can i do to keep my son away from drugs? Im really worried and i dont know what else to do? He will b out in about 30 days and im afraid he will just go back to his damn pot smoking friends! Is there something i can do to keep these bad kids away from my son? Please i really need some advice.

Regards,
Stephan
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]The enemy program of wicca is just like cathoclic program too,as it s nothing but lies to keep true power away from the Gentiles.It is under this guise of old paganism,when in actuality it was started in the 50's.So it is just another program of the enemy too deceive us Gentiles too.True Paganism is Spiritual Satanism,and Enki and our Gods,are the the true Gods of old.Glad you are here to learn the truth as I did,and hope you stay to really understand the differences.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Sun, 6/10/12, ilda ramirez <moon_glow666@... wrote:
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hello!
Date: Sunday, June 10, 2012, 4:31 AM

hi well i dont have a computer and i only have a cheap cell phone that does not allow me to post messages on my own. I really need to get some stuff off my chest.. I am new but i have always felt like something was missing. I was raised catholic and remember being forced to go to church i always felt bored and out of place but it was my grandmother (whom i love) and my grandfather(he passed away) whom i also loved. Well when i became an adult i found myself drawn to wicca and i began to find out all the lies of the bible, i mean its full of hate,killings,all done by a so called loving God? I mean what sort of god sends his "children" to an eternity of torment,fire and torture?! I always thought demons were evil but i just found out thats not true not all demons are evil the same way not all angels are good. In fact the word Demon comes from the Greek word "Daimon" which means "intelligent". Christians took the old Gods and turned them into demons! So they could contol pagans.
Hail Satan!!

Regards,
Stephan
[/TD]

In addition to what Brian has stated, you can also program the other people to stay away from your son as well as program your son to stay away from them.

You can do this by using the aura of protection and re-wording it to suit your needs.

Here is the link. HP Maxine explains in the last paragraph on this page how to project it into the aura of other people.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html

Hail Satan always!!!
Hail Agares always!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ilda ramirez <moon_glow666@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hazelnutzz13" <steiner_132@ wrote:

Regards,

Stephan

thank you so much for that information.
Hail Father Satan!

Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 18:43:09 +0000

In addition to what Brian has stated, you can also program the other people to stay away from your son as well as program your son to stay away from them.

You can do this by using the aura of protection and re-wording it to suit your needs.

Here is the link. HP Maxine explains in the last paragraph on this page how to project it into the aura of other people.

<a rel="nofollow">http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

Hail Satan always!!!
Hail Agares always!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], ilda ramirez <moon_glow666@... wrote:

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hazelnutzz13" <steiner_132@ wrote:

Regards,

Stephan

Well goodluck im sure you'll get where you need to be! Black tarot? If that's different from regular tarot on jos uhhhh naw idk much about that. But tarot can do future things.past things.communication with gods. Things like that. It should just take practice and you'll see eventually!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sofrone Stefan <steiner_132@... wrote:

When i recognise these images i've dreamt about...i'm like...wow, i know what to do here :D. I've decided not to wait for those flashes to happen and try to make them appear when i want/need to. :) Maybe it'll work. :)
Oh and, any idea if the Black Tarot thing is working? Can you predict what will happen with those? I know it'll never tell you exacly how and when it'll happen, but maybe an idea to start from? :)

Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 10:59 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hazelnutzz13" <steiner_132@ wrote:

Regards,
Stephan

This is tough. Its going to be hard to control your child and keep him from using. Open communication is the key. How did he come about it? There has to be some reasin he is feeling the need to use. Its hard....i have 4 kids if my own and neither one of my teenage sons uses nor wants to use. I grew up in an alcoholic family yet I hate drinking. You need to get un touch with ur son and find out why he wants to use. If nothing helps....i am sad to say that there is no stopping an addict. I been around them enough to know. They wont quit unless they decide they want to. What can I say I feel so sorry for you as a mom myself. Have u spoken to or contacted a drug/alcohol sopport group? I recommend you do! Your going to need it as well. Much love to you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ilda ramirez <moon_glow666@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Regards,

Stephan

Hello! My name is Kasper, and i was wondering if there was any kind of spiritual advisort that might help me with understanding Spiritiual Satanism? I have been an Atheist for the past 4 years, but you have intrigued me to find out more.

www.joyofsatan.org   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 1:51 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hello!

Hello! My name is Kasper, and i was wondering if there was any kind of spiritual advisort that might help me with understanding Spiritiual Satanism? I have been an Atheist for the past 4 years, but you have intrigued me to find out more.

Hello there people, I am new to this and I would really like somone to explain to how do I start forming a reletionship with Satan, I would like to know and be on the path of spiritual satanism!

The first step obviuosly is to do a dedication ritual. Where you rwnounce jehova and jesus. Then start the meditation program on JoS site open your soul and do yoga. Not forgetting thanksgiving ritual and prayer. Hail Satan Hail Eligos Hail Andromalius

hey im new to this Group but ive been a spiritual Satanist for 3 years now my Guardian Daemon is the Queen of all demons (i'm pretty sure most of you know who that is lol) and i have a deep bond with her. i have a few things to share i tried making a topic before but it didnt work for some reason so im glad im finally a part of an awesome group! i'll try sharing my thoughts again (if it works) lol Hail Satan!

Hello everyone! I am a dedicated Satanist, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! I also can't wait to participate in the group rituals. I'm glad there is a group doing this!
Hail Satan!

@Chaos.

Just out of curiosity are you Dedicated?

If you are then you can perform the curse rituals. but if not, then you should wait until you are because participating in group rituals could be very dangerous as the enemy will be after your ass or other bad things will probably happen.

I just try to make sure of this. Take no offense. I haven't seen you around before so I assume you're new.

I'm clueless as to Why I selDom have mY posTs read and Discussed. Thus gIving me answers.

I came from the teen group. I think I became a Satanist three years ago, or maybe four. Can’t be sure. In all honesty I became one just outta curiosity, but that blossomed. Now I fully believe Satan is the true God of Creation. I’ve learned a lot, and am still learning. My main thing is, I want to become a healer through Satanism. Focusing on the third chakra and all that. I haven’t done much meditating, but I plan to. It’s amazing and exciting learning all this stuff! I hope I learn a lot more while I’m here!

I uh.... tried the ritual, but I couldn’t pierce my skin after so many pokes I got super dizzy. I’m gonna try again though with a poker thingy doctors use.

That happens to some people. Have you tried a lancet for checking blood sugar? Or a diabetic needle?  Just tiny enough to draw blood. Or a scab if youre truly having issues. I have heard people being called weak cause they cant poke themselves. I am not being rude but i tend to agree with them. I used a sharp pointy end of a box cutter lol. You dont need to be pouring out blood to sign your oath. I am still new someone else can probably explain whether or not your whole name has to be signed in blood or if some blood will work. 
On Jan 7, 2019 7:36 AM, "leontrifang@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I uh.... tried the ritual, but I couldn’t pierce my skin after so many pokes I got super dizzy. I’m gonna try again though with a poker thingy doctors use.

You should try with a razor. I found that it's much easier to get blood that way. Those special things doctor use are probably pretty expensive which is unecessary.Also, you don't need a lot of blood, just enough to write your initials :)

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back