Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hello

H[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 11:58 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hello

Hi everyone my name is Brandon, and tomorrow night I am go to perform my initiation ritual and I seen this group on the website and wanted to introduce myself to everyone, so hiiiiii

hi everybody i have always had a connection with Satan when I was in high school I knew that I would end up with him. I'm ready to take the next step and delve into the magikal side of things but I'm a little timid on doing it by myself. any suggestions or maybe a group I the Michigan /Ohio area that would be willing to kinda help me along a little..... thanks for reading

You are welcome well but am also new and the guy here its like they are not coperating with us new members i also want to learn how to do it. ------------------------------ On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 3:58 PM IST metalhead99979 wrote: hi everybody i have always had a connection with Satan when I was in high school I knew that I would end up with him. I'm ready to take the next step and delve into the magikal side of things but I'm a little timid on doing it by myself. any suggestions or maybe a group I the Michigan /Ohio area that would be willing to kinda help me along a little..... thanks for reading

I'm also fairly new... and have found this group very helpful. Quite often it's a case of 'you can't help those who don't help themselves'. That said.... http://www.joyofsatan.org Have a good read, it's also very helpful. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukeesitowa123@... wrote:

You are welcome well but am also new and the guy here its like they are not coperating with us new members i also want to learn how to do it. ------------------------------ On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 3:58 PM IST metalhead99979 wrote: hi everybody i have always had a connection with Satan when I was in high school I knew that I would end up with him. I'm ready to take the next step and delve into the magikal side of things but I'm a little timid on doing it by myself. any suggestions or maybe a group I the Michigan /Ohio area that would be willing to kinda help me along a little..... thanks for reading

Hi, everything you need to know is on the Jos site, and as for a group, you have found it. I am also quite new, but every single day I come to this group and read every post, and every time these wonderful guys here teach me something new! HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukeesitowa123@... wrote:

Ok its not that we can't help ourselfs its just that we don't know w're to start from if its to meditat or to to found a guardian god, just tell me the steps whow to start and so on Hail satan ------------------------------ On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 10:33 AM IST alliandrin wrote: I'm also fairly new... and have found this group very helpful. Quite often it's a case of 'you can't help those who don't help themselves'. That said.... http://www.joyofsatan.org Have a good read, it's also very helpful. :) --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukeesitowa123@... wrote: You are welcome well but am also new and the guy here its like they are not coperating with us new members i also want to learn how to do it. ------------------------------ On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 3:58 PM IST metalhead99979 wrote: hi everybody i have always had a connection with Satan when I was in high school I knew that I would end up with him. I'm ready to take the next step and
delve into the magikal side of things but I'm a little timid on doing it by myself. any suggestions or maybe a group I the Michigan /Ohio area that would be willing to kinda help me along a little..... thanks for reading

simply without the power meditations and opening your chakras how are you going to know when your guardian contacts you as you wont be open to communication so begin with the beginner meditations

Ok its not that we can't help ourselfs its just that we don't know w're to start from if its to meditat or to to found a guardian god, just tell me the steps whow to start and so on Hail satan ------------------------------ On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 10:33 AM IST alliandrin wrote: I'm also fairly new... and have found this group very helpful. Quite often it's a case of 'you can't help those who don't help themselves'. That said.... http://www.joyofsatan.org Have a good read, it's also very helpful. :) --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukeesitowa123@ wrote: You are welcome well but am also new and the guy here its like they are not coperating with us new members i also want to learn how to do it. ------------------------------ On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 3:58 PM IST metalhead99979 wrote: hi everybody i have always had a connection with Satan when I was in high school I knew that I would end up with him. I'm ready to take the next step and
delve into the magikal side of things but I'm a little timid on doing it by myself. any suggestions or maybe a group I the Michigan /Ohio area that would be willing to kinda help me along a little..... thanks for reading

Start with reading the site and learning, then decide I you want to dedicate, if you do then do the dedication and start a meditation program.Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 12, 2012, at 2:38, mukeesitowa123@... wrote:

Ok its not that we can't help ourselfs its just that we don't know w're to start from if its to meditat or to to found a guardian god, just tell me the steps whow to start and so on Hail satan ------------------------------ On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 10:33 AM IST alliandrin wrote: I'm also fairly new... and have found this group very helpful. Quite often it's a case of 'you can't help those who don't help themselves'. That said.... http://www.joyofsatan.org Have a good read, it's also very helpful. :) --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukeesitowa123@... wrote: You are welcome well but am also new and the guy here its like they are not coperating with us new members i also want to learn how to do it. ------------------------------ On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 3:58 PM IST metalhead99979 wrote: hi everybody i have always had a connection with Satan when I was in high school I knew that I would end up with him. I'm ready to take the next step and

for some strange reason I had problems logging into my account for like 6 months so I have lots of mail to read. I know I had a few questions I wanted an answer. glad to be back.

I also picked up on that Lydia. I mean, if I couldn't log onto my
emails for even a day, I would make sure I got right onto fixing it. I
don't know what I would do if I didn't have any form of contact with
everyone in these groups for that long. And to me, it sounds pretty
slack to allow that to happen.

On 2/17/12, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
And yet, in this post
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/29299) you claim to be
brand new. So which is it? Brand new, or used to be here until 6 months ago?

Also, if you had problems logging into your account, you could have done
what any normal person would do and create a new account. Seriously? Didn't
think of that? You just kept trying for 6 months with your original account
until it finally worked? For 6 months?

I call infiltrator.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deadlylily@..." <deadlylily@...
wrote:

for some strange reason I had problems logging into my account for like 6
months so I have lots of mail to read. I know I had a few questions I
wanted an answer. glad to be back.

Yes, it does sound weird at the very least but who knows... Sometimes people can be weird.
However, claiming two entirely different things on the same group is... suspicious.I was going to say that We, of all people, shouldn't judge others so quickly but meh... looks like this one deserves it.Still, it's always better to know what he/she was posting in the past to make sure one is correct in one's statements.And it seems You know it :D Hence the link to other post :D
So I'm anxiously awaiting the response. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 3:38 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: hello

And yet, in this post (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/29299) you claim to be brand new. So which is it? Brand new, or used to be here until 6 months ago?

Also, if you had problems logging into your account, you could have done what any normal person would do and create a new account. Seriously? Didn't think of that? You just kept trying for 6 months with your original account until it finally worked? For 6 months?

I call infiltrator.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deadlylily@..." <deadlylily@... wrote:

for some strange reason I had problems logging into my account for like 6 months so I have lots of mail to read. I know I had a few questions I wanted an answer. glad to be back.

Turns out her first post *was* from a year ago... my bad. But it's still weird that she didn't get another account to log in, and she said 6 months in one post and a year in the other post, both written the same day.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Yes, it does sound weird at the very least but who knows... Sometimes people can be weird.

However, claiming two entirely different things on the same group is... suspicious.
I was going to say that We, of all people, shouldn't judge others so quickly but meh... looks like this one deserves it.
Still, it's always better to know what he/she was posting in the past to make sure one is correct in one's statements.
And it seems You know it :D Hence the link to other post :D

So I'm anxiously awaiting the response.

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

And yet, in this post (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/29299) you claim to be brand new. So which is it? Brand new, or used to be here until 6 months ago?

Also, if you had problems logging into your account, you could have done what any normal person would do and create a new account. Seriously? Didn't think of that? You just kept trying for 6 months with your original account until it finally worked? For 6 months?

I call infiltrator.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deadlylily@" <deadlylily@ wrote:

Now I'm a bit confused...But it seems we won't be able to determine the truth.I guess that only time will tell and her future posts (if there will be any). Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 6:31 PM

Turns out her first post *was* from a year ago... my bad. But it's still weird that she didn't get another account to log in, and she said 6 months in one post and a year in the other post, both written the same day.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

However, claiming two entirely different things on the same group is... suspicious.
I was going to say that We, of all people, shouldn't judge others so quickly but meh... looks like this one deserves it.
Still, it's always better to know what he/she was posting in the past to make sure one is correct in one's statements.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

I call infiltrator.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deadlylily@" <deadlylily@ wrote:

her name alone is blasphemous.. dead lily ?? Long live Lilith !!

Hail Lady Isis I adore you ..
Hail Lilith I adore you

Now I'm a bit confused...
But it seems we won't be able to determine the truth.
I guess that only time will tell and her future posts (if there will be any).

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 6:31 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@ wrote:

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

I call infiltrator.

hello how are u doing brother and sister am a new member and the main issue why i joine this joyofsatan is becos am poor i want to see changes i am Chimaobi IGWE name...from African Nigerian....i am tired of poorverty and it make me to believe that only hail satan the GOD of war can be my only hope for so long time i have been trying to join which i found it difficult untill the day i meet one memember on face book he link me into thank...also i am talent in music but money seem to be my problem......here is my cell phone i cant wait to recive calls from my brother and my sister even the head of this joyofsatan..i want to feel is present...with in me +2347041399550 thanks

Hi, you can talk to us on this group, we are here to help. By the way, I see your name is Ingwe. Does that mean leopard? HAIL ENKI!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "marollbee" <marollbee@... wrote:

hello how are u doing brother and sister am a new member and the main issue why i joine this joyofsatan is becos am poor i want to see changes i am Chimaobi IGWE name...from African Nigerian....i am tired of poorverty and it make me to believe that only hail satan the GOD of war can be my only hope for so long time i have been trying to join which i found it difficult untill the day i meet one memember on face book he link me into thank...also i am talent in music but money seem to be my problem......here is my cell phone i cant wait to recive calls from my brother and my sister even the head of this joyofsatan..i want to feel is present...with in me +2347041399550 thanks

hello brothers and sisters im normally chatting in the glbt group i have been told there is one here blaspheming us and father this will not be tolerated we are watching
hail our true brothers and sisters
hail our father satan

new to the site, would like to meet with open minded people in the northeast pa area for discussions..online or off....feel free to message me at nepaguy0000@... . (females ONLY please)

hello, now almost a year since I did the ritual of initiation and the last few months I have made ​​good progress in meditation exercises but still can not communicate with my guardian, often when I meditate I feel your presence near but still have not been able to communicate with him, I would appreciate any advice

HAIL SATAN

Ave brothers my name is william I'm from south africa , eastern cape.I'm gonna be apart of this group from now on and I'd just like to ask a few things so if anyone is willing to help just please reply and I will ask, I'm a dedicated sataist for almost 4 years now and around my area there are hardly any satanists.. So I'd like to have some-one that can assist me with answers to my questions please

hi William we are the same age in Satan.Nice to have you part of the group and family. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 12:01 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hello

Ave brothers my name is william I'm from south africa , eastern cape.I'm gonna be apart of this group from now on and I'd just like to ask a few things so if anyone is willing to help just please reply and I will ask, I'm a dedicated sataist for almost 4 years now and around my area there are hardly any satanists.. So I'd like to have some-one that can assist me with answers to my questions please

i had dedicated my soul to satan yesterday but yet nothing has happened. im confused whether i had done the dedication correctly.

What were you expecting to happen? you dedicated your soul to your creator hence you got on the right track. Now start empowering your soul through meditation, breathing excercise, kundalini or hatha yoga. & you should do a weekly ritual to start building your relationship with Father Satan. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TUALS.html You did your dedication ritual right.  "Satan is strong on patience. One does not perform a ritual and here comes Demons at the snap of ones fingers.People expect drastic changes immediately following a commitment ritual. This does not usually happen. -High Priestess Maxine

hello my name is Salem, I stumbled on across your websight wile researching black mirrors and divination.  thumbing through the links I liked what I saw and realized ive been practicing for going on 10 years now.  as a kid I was forced to go to church FUCK THAT STUPID BULSHIT is all I could ever think.  around the time I started listening to black metal I realized that I wanted Satan in my life. Not knowing anything other than how to pray and what the church had drilled in to my head about the occult I found some black candles and went in to the woods and "prayed." I asked for nothing more than relief from the lies and early mornings.

with no formal "guide" to magick or energy work I began to research how different types of religions viewed energy (hinuism budism ones like that) to adapt itfor my own purposes.  I eventually settled on blood magick knowing that blood is one of the most potent carriers of energy. through the years of teaching my self however I began to notice that I have a severe issue with loosing energy from my solarplexis chakra (yes I know my spelling sucks) this was about the same time I was going to collage.  in collage I found a coven and began to learn formal way of prepping my aur ect blah blah but I still noticed the issue. more research.  after 6 months or so of searching someone in the coven mentioned to me that I have a really bad habbit of pulling in energy from everything and everyone around when im practicing and pointed me towards "psyvampirism" as a possible reason for why. with the research I did It made sense no I don't turn n to a bat or anything retuarded like that ive only tried sanguine feeding once (loved it) but theres too many health concerns its very much like spiritual healing don't just do that you need to make sure your healthy. 
I partially believe in the psyvamp stuff if its what I was intended to enure then it has a purpose everything has a purpose though I am still searching for a way to fix the "leak" if you have any ideas lemme know but again thank you for having this on the internet  look forward to finally having a place to bounce ideas

hullo ,, hope you're doing well ,,am called joseph nsubuga by names am a ugandan by nationality [ Africa ]am 30 yrs by age  anyway my target in you is very simple that ,, am looking for very kind full friend who can help me at least to make some of my dreams come true ,, but otherwise am badly off ,, as you know life in Africa is something an explainable ,, ,,any way let me stop here for the time being ,, but at least i will let you know more about me after you've accepted to be my caring friend ,, but still you can find or write to me at my email address which is joseph.nsubuga@...

I have written often but I still do not know what you need from me.  Let me know.I am in deep study and meditation on sex magick. So I may not be free to always answer. Rodger

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 5:02 PM, Joseph Nsubuga joseph.nsubuga@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

hullo ,, hope you're doing well ,,am called joseph nsubuga by names am a ugandan by nationality [ Africa ]am 30 yrs by age  anyway my target in you is very simple that ,, am looking for very kind full friend who can help me at least to make some of my dreams come true ,, but otherwise am badly off ,, as you know life in Africa is something an explainable ,, ,,any way let me stop here for the time being ,, but at least i will let you know more about me after you've accepted to be my caring friend ,, but still you can find or write to me at my email address which is joseph.nsubuga@...

On Sep 25, 2014 10:17 AM, "luchipeluchc cardenas" <luchipelich@... wrote:

First of all ,Hello to every one who reads this page.I'm New and studying  every day the joy of Satan.I have a questions to ask. #1"can you clean your aura and mediate to father Satan without  making a commitment to father Satan." #2"It's  true you can open your chakras by dancing to music or it's carp." Thanks, hail father Satan.
First of all ,Hello to every one who reads this page.I'm New and studying  every day the joy of Satan.I have a questions to ask. #1"can you clean your aura and mediate to father Satan without  making a commitment to father Satan." #2"It's  true you can open your chakras by dancing to music or it's carp." Thanks, hail father Satan.

While you can meditate while being without, you will find that the enemy will slaughter you if you do. The enemy being angels, jews themselves, or esoteric pisstians, such as the shitheads at the vatican, or elsewhere. It's best to dedicate first.

This is gonna sound really stupid but Ive been contemplating giving my soul to Satan. The only thing is I'm coming from a family of Christians (to be more thorough Lutheran). I consider myself to be a spitirual person but never really felt a higher power. I am lost in this world and my hope within mankind is dwindling. I am worried on any specific interaction because if my christian background. Any suggestions?

You can't give your soul to Satan, that is a christian lie to scare people away from Satanism. Read and study all of Joy of Satan   

On Monday, February 23, 2015 8:14 PM, "genericname99@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This is gonna sound really stupid but Ive been contemplating giving my soul to Satan. The only thing is I'm coming from a family of Christians (to be more thorough Lutheran). I consider myself to be a spitirual person but never really felt a higher power. I am lost in this world and my hope within mankind is dwindling. I am worried on any specific interaction because if my christian background. Any suggestions?

Hello everbody. i have been having trouble with not being able to see, hear, or speak to demons which i would desire to do. anyone have suggestions. seeking a geotic  

Furthmore, keep absolutely silent about your studying this. There's no telling what might happen. You're here because you realize something is wrong. You're in the beginning part of realizing Xianity might be the problem and what people do when they become involved with it. It's straight up communism. When those who are taught to be zombies and follow a certain way without question find someone who goes against the so called norm, it's a natural process for them to interrogate said person. Just try to be careful.

first off, there is no giving, or selling period. it's a return  bond. Furthermore, I understand why you would think it's stupid, because of enemy programming. You're by birth rite his child. given that is the case why would you sell anything to your creator Satan?

It may seem like a very hard thing to understand, but with Satanism you have to start thinking for yourself, and deprogramming yourself.

I suggest you start here: Exposing Christianity   It may seem very confusing in the beginning, but you have to continue on. I'll also add this

It probably won't restore your hope in humanity, but it possibly will answer why shit has hit the fan.

Why is There Suffering in the World? Satan Gives Answers  nothing is achieved without effort :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back