Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hello

1. study www.joyofsatan.org

2. make a meditation program

3. dedicate yourself

4. be free to do whatever you wish, as long as it does not offend Father and Satanistic values

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "johnsonmisty76" <johnsonmisty76@... wrote:

hi i'm new to this i don't know where to begin. i just know i'm tired of all the lies

you say you are tired of the lies... what lies do you speak of?                                                                                                    -chriss-

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2009 5:41:33 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: hello

3. dedicate yourself

4.. be free to do whatever you wish, as long as it does not offend Father and Satanistic values

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "johnsonmisty76" <johnsonmisty76@... wrote:

hi i'm new to this i don't know where to begin. i just know i'm tired of all the lies

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
    mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

im new here and have become deply interested in this, can anyone help me start out, i do not live in a cristan household, but my parents are very very very strict

Ok I seem to not be able to get into a trance ice done binaural isotonich and monaural breathing excesises and others.if there is someone who can help me plz email me pitpo58@...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tehrepacker" <tehrepacker@... wrote:
im new here and have become deply interested in this, can anyone help me start out, i do not live in a cristan household, but my parents are very very very strict
Read all of joyofsatan.org website and learn more, also read exposingchristianity.com (for educational reasons)

If you actually wanting to start and become a Spiritual Satanist, you have to do the dedication ritual. The Ritual shows Father Satan your dedicated to empowering yourself and to Him. Satan will protect you when your dedicated.

Also i would keep this all a secret for now, the world doesnt accept the truth right now lol

Hail SATAN!

Hi, I am new hear and new to Satanism as a whole.. but at a young age i always dreamt of a winged serpent so i was wondering has anyone ever heard of a protective demon named Ajlik or Ajlke. He appeared in my dreams all the time and even protected me in some like during a nightmare. He appeared as a dark purple feathered serpent with green scales. I dont ever remember him appearing as a sigil or humanoid. But i think that as a child he was my protective demon. He helped me get through being forced to follow the jw's and nazerennes but when i became wiccan by choice he left me. I have asked the Gay satanist if they could help me with choosing a demon to guide me and have yet to hear back from them. So if anyone here wouldn't mind talking to me about it.. i would be very appreciative.. thank you
ng

I was able to make a reply today in the Satanic Gay Community. Like I said, I can hear the majority of the members snoring there. It needs to be waken up and people need to participate for serious Satanism.

I have never heard of Ajlik or Ajlke. However, a winged serpent is a symbol of Thoth. I answered your question in the SGC group today.

When you say "jw's," make sure you make a distinction from that and Jews because Jews are a race. I won't go into that right now, of course, but yes, Jehovah's Witnesses are insane, just like Morons... I mean Mormons and other Christian filth.

I'll let everyone else welcome you here.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nathaniel Gordon" <Mercruix@... wrote:

Hi, I am new hear and new to Satanism as a whole.. but at a young age i always dreamt of a winged serpent so i was wondering has anyone ever heard of a protective demon named Ajlik or Ajlke. He appeared in my dreams all the time and even protected me in some like during a nightmare. He appeared as a dark purple feathered serpent with green scales. I dont ever remember him appearing as a sigil or humanoid. But i think that as a child he was my protective demon. He helped me get through being forced to follow the jw's and nazerennes but when i became wiccan by choice he left me. I have asked the Gay satanist if they could help me with choosing a demon to guide me and have yet to hear back from them. So if anyone here wouldn't mind talking to me about it.. i would be very appreciative.. thank you
ng

"just like Morons... I mean Mormons"

HA! im in a public lbrary laughing. kudos on that comment sir, massive kudos! =D =D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

I was able to make a reply today in the Satanic Gay Community. Like I said, I can hear the majority of the members snoring there. It needs to be waken up and people need to participate for serious Satanism.

I have never heard of Ajlik or Ajlke. However, a winged serpent is a symbol of Thoth. I answered your question in the SGC group today.

When you say "jw's," make sure you make a distinction from that and Jews because Jews are a race. I won't go into that right now, of course, but yes, Jehovah's Witnesses are insane, just like Morons... I mean Mormons and other Christian filth.

I'll let everyone else welcome you here.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nathaniel Gordon" <Mercruix@ wrote:

ng

i suppose you  were under that heavy duty an attack to become a Wiccan from day 1... is it in your genepool anywhere?  pray against that.  heres a crucial word of advice....  EVERY time you subconcisouly imagine or gaze into a Wiccan pentegram, IMMEDIATELY imagine flipping the star somewhat rapidly COUNTERCLOCKWISE into a Hells Kitchen Baphomet, then imagine someones name or even face from Wiccan religion inside the cage!  should it be possible, write that name in a swiftly etched, free of paranoia, inverted pentegram to the glory of Satan!  I never INTENDED on using Wicca, but was alllllmost tortured into doing so in a long term "science experiment", and the mark on my head suggest im "supposed to be" a "Setian and Wiccan" monkey fuck terrorist!  i actually due to a star flip trick being pulled on me by someone REMINDING me to use black magic inadvertantly used Wicca once in 2005, but did not KNOW it was Wicca!  pray that curse be DESRTOYED!  far as the Setian magic, Thoth has blessed me to be a Setian Satanist WITHOUT Aquino's "blessing"! Shemhamforash!     Hail Satan!
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 8:36:33 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hello

Hi, I am new hear and new to Satanism as a whole.. but at a young age i always dreamt of a winged serpent so i was wondering has anyone ever heard of a protective demon named Ajlik or Ajlke. He appeared in my dreams all the time and even protected me in some like during a nightmare.. He appeared as a dark purple feathered serpent with green scales. I dont ever remember him appearing as a sigil or humanoid. But i think that as a child he was my protective demon. He helped me get through being forced to follow the jw's and nazerennes but when i became wiccan by choice he left me.. I have asked the Gay satanist if they could help me with choosing a demon to guide me and have yet to hear back from them. So if anyone here wouldn't mind talking to me about it.. i would be very appreciative. . thank you
ng

hello grand master maxine i need your help please i have often asked satan to help me and he hasnt come but i love him and his demons and i am not a dedicated satanist i have to do the dedication ritual and one more question about my problems i am alo facing economic problems and my familiy is at rik and my sister is gone aswelll please please please help me maxine i dont know what to do agare is not appearing to me
please help me maxine

im looking to enlighten myself to satanism what are some things i can do to become closer to the father?

1)Power meditations
2)rituals every monday (Satan's day)
3)studying his history and truth about Him, books like lost book of Enki, al-jilwah e.t.c.
4)Power meditations
5)Power meditations (yeah not a typo i listed it 3 times because they are VERY important)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "marcus" <blackzinfaria@... wrote:

im looking to enlighten myself to satanism what are some things i can do to become closer to the father?

are you doing iam new to this and i have question about everything so if you can help me that will be nice thanks my friend

im new to this, i dont know much about anything , just that i was raised christian but iv been thrown around by ""noone"". iv experienced a women talking to me calling me her love and such when i wished for a lover, shes still with me. iv knowtice flames move when i get near them , i have ?? on what im experienceing , and how to understand whats going on. i dont want any thing saying im retarded. someone with experience giveing me their knowledge would be most thanked. I go by the name of drake .

<td val[/IMG] Welcome to the group Drake! You're not retarded but you may have certain powers. You must try and develop them. The best thing to do is to go to the website http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html  and study it thoroughly then come back and exchange your experiences with other Satanists. When you are ready you may want to perform your dedication ritual but no hurry for the moment, just get settled in and see about it later. Again welcome HAIL SATAN L!  
--- En date de : Ven 19.3.10, wdylan5550 <wdylan5550@... a écrit :
De: wdylan5550 <wdylan5550@...
Objet: [JoyofSatan666] hello
À: [email protected]
Date: Vendredi 19 mars 2010, 22h47

im new to this, i dont know much about anything , just that i was raised christian but iv been thrown around by ""noone"". iv experienced a women talking to me calling me her love and such when i wished for a lover, shes still with me. iv knowtice flames move when i get near them , i have ?? on what im experienceing , and how to understand whats going on. i dont want any thing saying im retarded. someone with experience giveing me their knowledge would be most thanked. I go by the name of drake .
[/TD]

hello, i am man 42yers,my nam is zaid ,i git dis e mail adress from freind,=,,
new i nid your help,i am siek el,,,,en no bady nows wat is dit,,,
i live in holland in utrecht
i wos goed with mony helth goeurl vriend , now every tjhang is gon,
thanks,

I've been a satanist for the last four going on five years now and i wanted to know if theres any good ways to make money, on top of that i'm visualy impaied and need texts and having a hard time getting them in braile....

What do u suggest.

Hail Satan!

My site if your interested to take a look at what other Satanists have done such as my work on the web is

Wwww.magical666.webs.com

i firmly belive that we should all start making our own sites and offer survices that you wont eever get from the Church....

Hello brothers and sisters, I'm Rick some of you may remember me from 2009 to 2010 , I have been away just getting my mind right but I'm back . I decided to make a new account , no I never left just focused on my meditations. Hope all is well.

well I dont know about the guy who hijacked my thread but I have been dedicated since 09 lol
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

3. dedicate yourself

4. be free to do whatever you wish, as long as it does not offend Father and Satanistic values

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "johnsonmisty76" <johnsonmisty76@ wrote:

I'm Felix and Ive always called myself a satanist from what I've heard a true satanist is. But I wish to learn more and become a true satanist. So if someone would like to help me in my endeavor I would greatly appreciate anything anyone wishes to share with me. Than you

Hey Felix JoyofSatan.org :) welcome
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 1:56:21 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I'm Felix and Ive always called myself a satanist from what I've heard a true satanist is. But I wish to learn more and become a true satanist. So if someone would like to help me in my endeavor I would greatly appreciate anything anyone wishes to share with me. Than you

I like this satanic stuff it totally makes sense to me :) but I have a question? Yesterday I was playing with my pendulum and I ask if Satan is our true god and it answered yes..I askt if the xian god wants to destroy humanity and it answered yes...I askt if I shod dedicAte my soul to Satan nd it answered no...I askt again n again just to be sure and it still answered no...I askt if I should dedicate my soul to the xian god Nd it answered no.. so then I askt if I should dedicate my life to satan and it answered yes...so my question is...wat is the difference between dedicating ur life than dedicating ur soul...cuz then I askt if Satan wanted my soul and it answered no...

I like this satanic stuff it totally makes sense to me :) but I have a question? Yesterday I was playing with my pendulum and I ask if Satan is our true god and it answered yes..I askt if the xian god wants to destroy humanity and it answered yes...I askt if I shod dedicAte my soul to Satan nd it answered no...I askt again n again just to be sure and it still answered no...I askt if I should dedicate my soul to the xian god Nd it answered no.. so then I askt if I should dedicate my life to satan and it answered yes...so my question is...wat is the difference between dedicating ur life than dedicating ur soul...cuz then I askt if Satan wanted my soul and it answered no...

There is so much confusion about this because of the kikes Edlyn,They are both the same.In dedicating your soul to Satan,you are dedicating you life to Him as well.You are saying that you completely understand who He is,and you stand with Him,in the fight against all the kike lies,that have destroyed the Gentile race,and this world for so long.Maybe the pendulum,was just saying,that you need to understand completely,what you are about to do,and why.Just something to think about.Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 12:11 AM

what kind???
be more specific please

Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2011 10:53 PM

Hi everyone im new here.. I need some help actually

I need a help for finding a demon .. I'm not even sure about anything anymore other than I feel the need to find him .. I'm new to this site and all of these things but I want to find a demon I still remember how he looks like he is white bright, very tall and has blond gold like hair and bright blue eyes .. I remember I drew him also over and over times I dont know how to be able to reach him again
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 12:43 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] hello

what kind???
be more specific please

Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2011 10:53 PM

Hi everyone im new here.. I need some help actually

Hi everyone my name is Brandon, and tomorrow night I am go to perform my initiation ritual and I seen this group on the website and wanted to introduce myself to everyone, so hiiiiii

Welcome Brandon,best decision I ever made,I am sure you will feel that too.Hail SatanBrian
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 10:58 PM

Hi everyone my name is Brandon, and tomorrow night I am go to perform my initiation ritual and I seen this group on the website and wanted to introduce myself to everyone, so hiiiiii

Hi Brandon.....your life is about to change in a fantastic way. Hope to see you in our e group. Welcome to the family.

Hail Father Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brandon Boisseau" <brandonboisseau@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back