Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello

gothic_asshole03

Hi my name is brandon. And im new to this yahoo group. I have been through the jos site. And it is very interesting. Though i been through it when i was much younger like fifteen or sixteen (now twenty years old). It is my desire to begin this path into spiritual satanism. Even though there is alot of information on the net, I still do not know where to begin with. Concerning such as:

Prayer, Is it normal for a satanist, to pray directly to Satan.
And if so, how?

ritual tools, In my present situation i have no ritual tools. So?
can i still perform them? In some way? I have heard of using a visualization called "the astral temple". Any thoughts on doing rituals without ritual tools would be appreciative.

i did a dedication ritual, although i have doubts of its effectiveness.

And finally How should i begin to get into contact with my personal gaurdian demon, If i have one that is.

Thanks, And hope i will be able to connect with others on the same spiritual path.

Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gothic_asshole03" <gothic_asshole03@... wrote:
Hi my name is brandon. And im new to this yahoo group. I have been through the jos site. And it is very interesting. Though i been through it when i was much younger like fifteen or sixteen (now twenty years old). It is my desire to begin this path into spiritual satanism. Even though there is alot of information on the net, I still do not know where to begin with. Concerning such as:

And if so, how?

can i still perform them? In some way? I have heard of using a visualization called "the astral temple". Any thoughts on doing rituals without ritual tools would be appreciative.

And finally How should i begin to get into contact with my personal gaurdian demon, If i have one that is.

Thanks, And hope i will be able to connect with others on the same spiritual path.

Hail Enki!
We dont call it praying. Its literally telepathic communication but you some dont have this ability. Father Satan Does. You Just have to think of him or visualize this sigil and then communicate as if you know he is hearing. HE DOES HEAR! you may not hear back if your not psychically open enough.

If you did the dedication ritual before and REALLY meant it then your good. You dont really need ritual tools. Satan teaches us to use our mind to get what we want and achieve goals. this comes from power meditation.

I suggest if you want to really become a real spiritual satanist, start power meditating now. This brings tons of benefits and abilities in the long run. it takes time.

To find your guardian, you can try Ouija board or pendulum.

Also the JoyofSatan.org website it the main center for real spiritual satanism. It branches off to other sites with a bit more info.

I would recommend meditation first. Then you can go to the Astral and contact Satan.. Meditation is the answer to all of your questions, IMO. You can contact Satan or your GD of you meditate.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gothic_asshole03" <gothic_asshole03@... wrote:

And if so, how?

Hail Enki!

1.Glad that you made the right choice!!

2.Refresh the info from Jos

3. Prayers - YES, it is normal, YET do not humiliate yourself before Him by saying how worthless piece of shit you are when you pray to Father, as this the domain of xianity.
Pride and worthiness!!

4. As for ritual tools - the same situation, as usual - people act before they think. Was the dedication performed EXACTLY as it is on the page - black/blue/red candles, dripping a few drops of blood, etc.? If yes, it's ok I guess. Oh, the astral temple is NOT A VISUALISATION but a place you create first in your mind and then you go there via astral projection.

5. JoS - Meditations - meditation program + basic meditation... anyway, ALL the basic stuff on meditations. When you are adjusted to the vibrations, the GD will speak to you. It is s/he that decides to reveal to you, not the other way. EVERYBODY HAS A GUARDIAN!! That is the point of Spiritual Satanism - if you are a xian you are spiritually alone - no G Angel, no god that takes care of you (yhwh is just a FUCKER that only watches his people pray, in return being indifferent towards them).

7. You will find many people that shall help you.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THAT IS HIS!!

And if so, how?

Hail Enki!

I'm not quite sure how or where to start -.-;
I'm new to this group, but not to Satanism. I have been a blood dedicated Satanist for about 7-8 years now. Yes, I started at a very young age.The pull towards Satan and his demons has been there for as far back as I can remember. My family still has no idea about it nor do most of my friends. So basicaly there is no one around my area to talk to about my beliefs. I have been looking for a long time for a place with people that share my beliefs, people I can openly talk to without having fingers pointed.

I'm looking forward to hopefully make some new friends who share my beliefs.

Hi there to all ive just joined and i am very new to satanim , i have worked with magik for a few years now and hope i can contribute and lern from you all thanks

ns

I was Raised catholic and right now agnostic, but Satanism seems to keep popping up in my life. So I am more or less exploring it to see if there is a reason why it keeps popping up in my life. I mostly joined this e-group to see if I could find guidance. As most of my life has been a CF + FUBAR.

<td val[/IMG] Welcome to the group. The best thing for you to do is to visit the JoS web-site http://www.joyofsatan.com/ and read it through; then come back and see how you feel about Satanism. In the meantime feel at home and you may find that like most of us, you were born a Satanist but didn’t know it until now! HAIL SATAN L!  
--- On Mon, 6/29/09, Self <catkiller186@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hello
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, June 29, 2009, 1:12 AM

I was Raised catholic and right now agnostic, but Satanism seems to keep popping up in my life. So I am more or less exploring it to see if there is a reason why it keeps popping up in my life. I mostly joined this e-group to see if I could find guidance. As most of my life has been a CF + FUBAR.
[/TD]

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

Study them so as not to ask so many basic questions on which you can answer yourself - that's the facet of the LHP. Many newbies make the same mistake on and on. Spiritual Satanism will change many things - of course not without an effort and patience. If you have the heart for the truth and the will to see it, you'll find might - literally.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Self" <catkiller186@... wrote:

im new to this group. Ive been reading the info on both sites. I find this extremely interesting. Im hear to eaducate myself in the ways of Satanism. Thank you

My name is Derek, and soon I will be a dedicated Satanist. I stumbled across the Joy of Satan website though some rather long series of circumstances...which I lack the desire to go into. Long story short, I found on the site that there were others that believed much as I do, a belief system I had come to on my own through years of careful study and meditation on the subjects of spirituality and religion. All I had really lacked was the names of the beings that I believed in, though the name Enki had presented itself to me at a previous time in life, and was even a pseudonym adopted by me; with only a vague understanding of the Sumerian interpretation of the God. However, the entirety of my beliefs did not entirely click until reading about Spiritual Satanism. In the week or so since discovering the site, I have been scouring the internet in all my free time, and have found that the beliefs are almost identical to those that have. I am now finishing up my research, collecting some supplies, and planning the right time to dedicate myself to Satan. I just wanted to say hello, introduce myself, and express my appreciation for the community I have discovered. It will be a great pleasure experiencing the joys of personal empowerment and freedom alongside all of you. Your advice and opinions are always welcome. Lets give the xianist a real taste of Hell.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "perpetualascendancy" <derek.beasley@... wrote:
My name is Derek, and soon I will be a dedicated Satanist. I stumbled across the Joy of Satan website though some rather long series of circumstances...which I lack the desire to go into. Long story short, I found on the site that there were others that believed much as I do, a belief system I had come to on my own through years of careful study and meditation on the subjects of spirituality and religion. All I had really lacked was the names of the beings that I believed in, though the name Enki had presented itself to me at a previous time in life, and was even a pseudonym adopted by me; with only a vague understanding of the Sumerian interpretation of the God. However, the entirety of my beliefs did not entirely click until reading about Spiritual Satanism. In the week or so since discovering the site, I have been scouring the internet in all my free time, and have found that the beliefs are almost identical to those that have. I am now finishing up my research, collecting some supplies, and planning the right time to dedicate myself to Satan. I just wanted to say hello, introduce myself, and express my appreciation for the community I have discovered. It will be a great pleasure experiencing the joys of personal empowerment and freedom alongside all of you. Your advice and opinions are always welcome. Lets give the xianist a real taste of Hell.

Hail Satan!!
Yes this is exactly what has happened to me.
Except my boyfriend started questioning my beliefs and he led me to JOS. I am planning on dedicating soon!

Hail Satan!

-myspace.com/jongaskins-

Hail Satan to that!
----- Original Message ----- From: perpetualascendancy To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 7:17 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hello
My name is Derek, and soon I will be a dedicated Satanist. I stumbled across the Joy of Satan website though some rather long series of circumstances. ..which I lack the desire to go into. Long story short, I found on the site that there were others that believed much as I do, a belief system I had come to on my own through years of careful study and meditation on the subjects of spirituality and religion. All I had really lacked was the names of the beings that I believed in, though the name Enki had presented itself to me at a previous time in life, and was even a pseudonym adopted by me; with only a vague understanding of the Sumerian interpretation of the God. However, the entirety of my beliefs did not entirely click until reading about Spiritual Satanism. In the week or so since discovering the site, I have been scouring the internet in all my free time, and have found that the beliefs are almost identical to those that have. I am now finishing up my research, collecting some supplies, and planning the right time to dedicate myself to Satan. I just wanted to say hello, introduce myself, and express my appreciation for the community I have discovered. It will be a great pleasure experiencing the joys of personal empowerment and freedom alongside all of you. Your advice and opinions are always welcome. Lets give the xianist a real taste of Hell.

Hail Satan!!

hello everyone
I've finally come to the decision to dedicate myself to father Satan
after years of trying to find where i belong, it seems that i found my path and for once in my life I'm sure about choosing a path and a different lifestyle
it is pretty difficult for me to believe in this, I've been an atheist for quite sometime, but I'm sure that father Satan it going to help me and enlighten me with his power
or at least that's what i hope...
I'm planing to do it the day of my birthday, it seems like it would be a special day
and every time i celebrate it I'll be also celebrating my dedication
August 10th is the date I'll be anxiously waiting for...
almost four weeks left!!!
Hail our father Satan and all the God's of old <3

I joined today as well as doing the dedication ritual listed on the website. I used a candle that was both redish orange and brownish black layered/combined...does that make a huge difference? Hope not being that I read you can only perform it once, but it was all I had, as I live in a small town in Mexico. I moved here years ago and am in the process of changing my nationality, not that that matters. Anyway I am excited to belong and welcome further guidance as to next steps in progressing.

MM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mpumam" <marcosmawrence@... wrote:
I joined today as well as doing the dedication ritual listed on the website. I used a candle that was both redish orange and brownish black layered/combined...does that make a huge difference? Hope not being that I read you can only perform it once, but it was all I had, as I live in a small town in Mexico. I moved here years ago and am in the process of changing my nationality, not that that matters. Anyway I am excited to belong and welcome further guidance as to next steps in progressing.

MM
Welcome!
And don't worry about the candles.
If those candles are the only ones you could use and your intentions where honest than it's fine! For the intentions we have for what we do it for are of most important than what candle collers are availeble for you! Satan understand this for the enemy makes it hard for us!

Good luck on your Satanic journy!

Hail Satan and The Gods of Old!

Greetings Robert.

I am new to every thing here but this is what I have been searching for in my life.
I just performed my initiatoin ritual yesterday,and there now arises a question.I was a statement that state that many of us meditated untill the candle burnt out but for me I stop the meditation before the candle burnt out so is my ritual perfect or not?.

I am a new member and so excited to serve Father Satan with all I have. I have felt his presence all my life and my only regret is that I don't have more lifes/souls to deticate to him. I was raised menonite and never believed the lies that they were trying to force down my troat. As a child I was beaten for for pretty much anything by a mother who was "trying to raise me right" in the name of jesus christ, I never understood how beating a defenseless child could benefit any god, now I am proud of the understanding that he was a fake. I want to shout it from the roof tops Hail Satan and feel so ashamed that I can't because the christian soceity would take my daughter away from me, when I want her to join me in my new religion. My question is this does anyone have any suggestions on introducing Father Satan to my daughter without losing her.

Ave and well met Sister! I'm glad you found the truth. As to your
question...I'm not a mother myself, but nonethless I feel strongly on
this issue. If you want to raise your daughter in our beliefs, by all
means, go for it! But try to be discreet. How old is she, if I may
ask? You must, unfortunately, impress on her the need to be secretive
about what she believes. Though really, if you were to present a very
good face to any social workers, I don't see hat they could do, but
I'm not a lawyer. For myself, if I do have children, I shall raise
them Satanic, social workers be damned! We are doing nothing wrong or
illegal, what gives them the right to dictate to us? I guess the best
advice I can give is, do what you feel is right. Ask Father about it,
he will advise you no doubt. I wish you the best of luck, Sister,
whatever you decide. Hail our Father Satan!

On 11/15/09, diannecarter89 <diannecarter89@... wrote:
I am a new member and so excited to serve Father Satan with all I have. I
have felt his presence all my life and my only regret is that I don't have
more lifes/souls to deticate to him. I was raised menonite and never
believed the lies that they were trying to force down my troat. As a child I
was beaten for for pretty much anything by a mother who was "trying to raise
me right" in the name of jesus christ, I never understood how beating a
defenseless child could benefit any god, now I am proud of the understanding
that he was a fake. I want to shout it from the roof tops Hail Satan and
feel so ashamed that I can't because the christian soceity would take my
daughter away from me, when I want her to join me in my new religion. My
question is this does anyone have any suggestions on introducing Father
Satan to my daughter without losing her.

Im New To Satinism And Want To Join, I Live In A Childrens Home And Most Of The Staff Team Are Christians And Once They Tried To Talk About To Me =(. I Want To Join And Dedicate My Soul To The Devil But I Just Want To Be Sure. Could You Give Some Resurence On Satinism. Ive Read A Lot Of The Website And Found It Very Intresting And Know Its True. Im 15 Can I Dedicate My Soul To The Devil And Will I See Or Hear Any Spritual Beings eg. Satin Himself Because Im Scared Of That But Will Be Prepared If I Have To. Is There Any Items I Need In My Room So I Can Fully Be A Satinist. Many Thanks Please E-Mail Back. Conner Willis

hello Diane.hope all ois well with you. and i would love to talk to you more. im always looking for new people to talk to whom are Satanist. as far as your daughter goes I would suggest on starting out with the original name Enki to your daughtrer then work your way to the name of Satan. people have it in their head that this is a bad name only because they are misinformed and uneducated. but start out with that. I think this would be the best way. just a thought though.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diannecarter89" <diannecarter89@... wrote:

I am a new member and so excited to serve Father Satan with all I have. I have felt his presence all my life and my only regret is that I don't have more lifes/souls to deticate to him. I was raised menonite and never believed the lies that they were trying to force down my troat. As a child I was beaten for for pretty much anything by a mother who was "trying to raise me right" in the name of jesus christ, I never understood how beating a defenseless child could benefit any god, now I am proud of the understanding that he was a fake. I want to shout it from the roof tops Hail Satan and feel so ashamed that I can't because the christian soceity would take my daughter away from me, when I want her to join me in my new religion. My question is this does anyone have any suggestions on introducing Father Satan to my daughter without losing her.

Introduce her to all ancient religions/races that predate xianity.
All these races used to have a host of Gods and were very advanced in knowledge and orderly.

Eg- the mayans, the druids, egyptians, sumerian etc.

Don't forget to mention how xianity wiped them out/made them slaves in order to control everyone.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diannecarter89" <diannecarter89@... wrote:

Good thought Rick! Teach her the ancient stuff first, and be gradual about it.

On 11/16/09, Seth R <jri9vero@... wrote:
Introduce her to all ancient religions/races that predate xianity.
All these races used to have a host of Gods and were very advanced in
knowledge and orderly.

Eg- the mayans, the druids, egyptians, sumerian etc.

Don't forget to mention how xianity wiped them out/made them slaves in order
to control everyone.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diannecarter89" <diannecarter89@...
wrote:

I am a new member and so excited to serve Father Satan with all I have. I
have felt his presence all my life and my only regret is that I don't have
more lifes/souls to deticate to him. I was raised menonite and never
believed the lies that they were trying to force down my troat. As a child
I was beaten for for pretty much anything by a mother who was "trying to
raise me right" in the name of jesus christ, I never understood how
beating a defenseless child could benefit any god, now I am proud of the
understanding that he was a fake. I want to shout it from the roof tops
Hail Satan and feel so ashamed that I can't because the christian soceity
would take my daughter away from me, when I want her to join me in my new
religion. My question is this does anyone have any suggestions on
introducing Father Satan to my daughter without losing her.

Hi,

My name is Elvira, and I joined this site in search of some answers to the questions I have, please be aware I am really new to all of this and I do not mean to offend in any way shape or form. All I want, is to understand, so with that in mind, I am asking a few questions.

I was wondering what really would go into the making of being able to read one's thoughts? I ask this because I know that it is possible to read one's thoughts but how does it really work in the sense that one is able to read just an ordinary's persons thoughts. Such as a stranger just walking by? I would think you would have to perform a certain ritual, or touch them or have the other person do something in order to obtain the strangers thoughts. But I have experienced clearly the opposite. For example, if someone was just walking by, and they said hello to me, it's like I don't even have to try to tap into what the stranger is going to say, but rather as soon as the stranger talks to me, I am reading word for word what is coming out of his mouth. I know those of you that are experienced magick users know that this possible.

If you are wondering at this point, which I am sure you are, "why is she asking what goes into the making of all this, if she can already do this". Well without getting into my personal experiences I have undergone things. I don't know the proper terms, or the proper actions of what has happened, or else I would just say it. So that is my reason for asking this sort of question...

Last but not least is my final question. What would it take to experience being in someone elses life? Such as the next door neighbor's? Would the next door neighbor and or neighbors have to undergo a certain ritual, a touch of a hand, just thinking about going over there and using magick to acheive it? I ask this because I would think a lot more would have to go into it, than just your mind and how high your energy or something else is? What I mean when I ask about going over to the neighbor's and somehow being in their life I am asking where a person stays in there house, but is able to somehow be at someone else's house at the same time. In the sense of being able to see what they are doing, such as sex, being a part of their sex life, I guess just everyday life is what I am getting at. Do you have to spend time getting to know them, obtaining something from them, in order to do this? Just touching their hand?

I do apologize if I have offended anyone, but as I said before I am new to all of this and I clearly don't understand, of what would really go into the making of this becoming a reality in which I am sure that can happen. But as I said before I wonder what in detail would have to be perfomed in order to do this. I am hoping that there is someone who can go into detail about all of this with me. In a way in which I can understand.

Hoping someone anyone can help me.

Thanks,
Elvira

Hi,

My name is Elvira, and I joined this site in search of some answers to the questions I have, please be aware I am really new to all of this and I do not mean to offend in any way shape or form. All I want, is to understand, so with that in mind, I am asking a few questions.

I was wondering what really would go into the making of being able to read one's thoughts? I ask this because I know that it is possible to read one's thoughts but how does it really work in the sense that one is able to read just an ordinary's persons thoughts. Such as a stranger just walking by? I would think you would have to perform a certain ritual, or touch them or have the other person do something in order to obtain the strangers thoughts. But I have experienced clearly the opposite. For example, if someone was just walking by, and they said hello to me, it's like I don't even have to try to tap into what the stranger is going to say, but rather as soon as the stranger talks to me, I am reading word for word what is coming out of his mouth. I know those of you that are experienced magick users know that this possible.

If you are wondering at this point, which I am sure you are, "why is she asking what goes into the making of all this, if she can already do this". Well without getting into my personal experiences I have undergone things. I don't know the proper terms, or the proper actions of what has happened, or else I would just say it. So that is my reason for asking this sort of question...

Last but not least is my final question. What would it take to experience being in someone elses life? Such as the next door neighbor's? Would the next door neighbor and or neighbors have to undergo a certain ritual, a touch of a hand, just thinking about going over there and using magick to acheive it? I ask this because I would think a lot more would have to go into it, than just your mind and how high your energy or something else is? What I mean when I ask about going over to the neighbor's and somehow being in their life I am asking where a person stays in there house, but is able to somehow be at someone else's house at the same time. In the sense of being able to see what they are doing, such as sex, being a part of their sex life, I guess just everyday life is what I am getting at. Do you have to spend time getting to know them, obtaining something from them, in order to do this? Just touching their hand?

I do apologize if I have offended anyone, but as I said before I am new to all of this and I clearly don't understand, of what would really go into the making of this becoming a reality in which I am sure that can happen. But as I said before I wonder what in detail would have to be perfomed in order to do this. I am hoping that there is someone who can go into detail about all of this with me. In a way in which I can understand.

Hoping someone anyone can help me.

Thanks,
Elvira

Hi, i have been trying to contact anyone who is on via IM, but had no success. I have alot of questions, and in truth i dont know where to start, if someone knowledgeable in this could contact me i would be grateful.

Hello im new here and I have read a lot of information on the j.o.s site about spiritual satanism. But I have also ran into a youtube video that says the same thing about enki the god of sumeria. But they say that the doctrine of satanism is heresy and that the true doctrine is the belief in lucifer the equal of adonay. Now Im confused, you guys both agree the true god is enki but one says lucifer and the other satan.

Im new to my beliefs in Lord Satan and I was just wondering if i could get in touch with any of the High Priestesses or High Priests. I'm new to this Yahoo group and I dont know how to fully navigate myself through this group so Im sorry if this happends everytime someone new comes along. I just need to talk with someone who is expirienced in this because i have some questions. If someone can just email me at riccojuarez@... please it would be much appreciated. In the meantime ill try to learn how to use this group page thank you in advance

The Demons do not offer blood sacrifices like the enemy. Therefore, where does the concept of Satanic ritual abuse comes in?

Everything said about the planets are true. When I read my astrological chart, I was told to avoid sharp objects and hard material. Later on, I was lifting up a metal object and accidental broke the light bulb and the pieces fell on me. I have been trying to do meditations to block negative energies from the planets, especially Saturn. I've been having problems. Is there any other way to block Saturn energy?

First of all thanks to HP Maxine and company for creating and maintaining an excellent site, full of info and practical training excercises. Im a recently dedicated satanist from australia, and i must say i have never felt more liberated and myself. I feel alot stronger mentally, motivated and happy.

Just wondering how many members here live in Queensland, Australia?
Ive been trying to find other satanists in my town, but damn its hard!
Its chock full of various xtian bullshit churches.
Anyway if you live in qld ,Aus send me a reply.

Hail Satan!!!

How is everyone doing. I am a returning member of the group. I did my dedication a long time ago. I have been a practicing satanist for 11 years, and am the presiding High Priest of the Black Flame Coven (have been for 4 years). I had some personal issues to work out for a while, and I have been focusing my personal ministry on spiritual warfare and guidance. Not just for satanists, but for anyone who truly needs my help, for I believe that it is the job of every priest to help our fellow man as long as that help is wanted an asked for. The biggest concern I have in what I am doing is the fact that most people have an inverted and close-minded view on spiritual matters. People ARE being attacked everyday, and most of the people who are being attacked are being attacked by the same beings that they call for help to (Angels). Father Satan has been very generous to me throughout my life, and has revealed much knowledge to me. I not only confirm what HPs Maxiene teaches, but I support her 100 percent. This is both online, and offline. It is required reading in my coven to review all the JOS materials and be fimilliar with the basic concepts of spirituall satanism before membership into the coven is approved. Well thats enough of my babbaling for now.

-High Priest Danial Allman
Black Flame Coven

hello magusdanial i am interested in talking to you i live in colorado the denver area to be exact would like to meet with you and talk to you here is my email ohayrer@...

Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 11:48:49 AM

How is everyone doing.  I am a returning member of the group.  I did my dedication a long time ago.  I have been a practicing satanist for 11 years, and am the presiding High Priest of the Black Flame Coven (have been for 4 years).  I had some personal issues to work out for a while, and I have been focusing my personal ministry on spiritual warfare and guidance.  Not just for satanists, but for anyone who truly needs my help, for I believe that it is the job of every priest to help our fellow man as long as that help is wanted an asked for.  The biggest concern I have in what I am doing is the fact that most people have an inverted and close-minded view on spiritual matters.  People ARE being attacked everyday, and most of the people who are being attacked are being attacked by the same beings that they call for help to (Angels).  Father Satan has been very generous to me throughout my life, and has revealed much knowledge to me.  I not only confirm what HPs Maxiene teaches, but I support her 100 percent.  This is both online, and offline.  It is required reading in my coven to review all the JOS materials and be fimilliar with the basic concepts of spirituall satanism before membership into the coven is approved.  Well thats enough of my babbaling for now.

Black Flame Coven

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

hello magus danial i just emailed you  a little while ago i am to a satanist trying to further my self in fathers teaching would like to meet with you and talk to you if that would be ok i have many questions now that i am doing things the right way that father wants them done and my life keeps getting better but need to talk to you to further my studys would appreciate if you would meet with me i am 34 year old male i live in the denver area i think i gave you my email but here it is again ohayrer@... please email me back

Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 11:48:49 AM

How is everyone doing.  I am a returning member of the group.  I did my dedication a long time ago.  I have been a practicing satanist for 11 years, and am the presiding High Priest of the Black Flame Coven (have been for 4 years).  I had some personal issues to work out for a while, and I have been focusing my personal ministry on spiritual warfare and guidance.  Not just for satanists, but for anyone who truly needs my help, for I believe that it is the job of every priest to help our fellow man as long as that help is wanted an asked for.  The biggest concern I have in what I am doing is the fact that most people have an inverted and close-minded view on spiritual matters.  People ARE being attacked everyday, and most of the people who are being attacked are being attacked by the same beings that they call for help to (Angels).  Father Satan has been very generous to me throughout my life, and has revealed much knowledge to me.  I not only confirm what HPs Maxiene teaches, but I support her 100 percent.  This is both online, and offline.  It is required reading in my coven to review all the JOS materials and be fimilliar with the basic concepts of spirituall satanism before membership into the coven is approved.  Well thats enough of my babbaling for now.

Black Flame Coven

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Hi,

I'm way behind in reading the posts, but I'll jump in here and tell you there's another Queenslander here too. Glad to meet you!

Please feel free to drop me a line if you'd like to chat.

Hail Satan!

Anita

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dealies86" <dealies86@... wrote:

First of all thanks to HP Maxine and company for creating and maintaining an excellent site, full of info and practical training excercises. Im a recently dedicated satanist from australia, and i must say i have never felt more liberated and myself. I feel alot stronger mentally, motivated and happy.

Hail Satan!!!

Hello,

another Queenslander here. Good to meet the both of you. Any of you in Brisbane ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anita" <anita66young@... wrote:

Hi,

I'm way behind in reading the posts, but I'll jump in here and tell you there's another Queenslander here too. Glad to meet you!

Please feel free to drop me a line if you'd like to chat.

Hail Satan!

Anita

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dealies86" <dealies86@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Hello Everyone,
I am new to this group, and I would like to introduce myself and possibly gain a better understanding. My name is Michelle, and I have been seeking enlightenment for a very long time. I question everything, and so far nothing has held up to my intensive interrogation. This may be because I am an Aquarius ļ I have never been a Christian. Even being raised with no religion, I have found it hard to shake the chains of Christianity since our society is so engrained with Christian beliefs. The society that we live in is so drenched in it that it cripples one, when they try to go outside of it and look for the truth. The truth is what I am looking for, the truth is all I hope to find in this life. I hope you will be willing to help me find it.
I have done some reading on demons. What I have found goes against all Christian beliefs. From what I have read, demons are not hateful vengeful beings, in fact they were shunned for their love of humans. I had read that demons are actually the Gods of old, and predate other religions. I have a few questions about all of these things, and I hope that this is the correct place to ask them, and if it is not, I humbly apologize.
I have read many things on the website joyofsatan.org which has helped me form some questions. I will probably sound ignorant when I ask these, but please remember that Satanism is a new concept for me, and most of the research that I have done on my own is tainted by Christianity, Islam, or Jewish myth. First of all I would like to know what I can do / read in order to find out more. I would like some recommendations of texts, so I know the information I am getting is viable. Also, one of the things that I need is tangible proof, but I don¡¦t want to try to do something, like a summoning before I am 100% sure. Is there anything else that I can do, in order to obtain this truth that I so desperately seek? I have always felt that if I just knew how to ask the correct questions, I would be able to get the answers. I just don¡¦t know how to ask.

Thank you,
Michelle

I am VERY new to Satanism, I have not as of yet even done my self initiation or even any of the initial rites like the blasphemy(rejecting other false gods including the Xian Gods) one, but I have always been an open-minded person and when I visited the official Joy of Satan site I somehow knew Satanism was for me.

I live in a town full of Christian churches and many fear Satanists here, so I am not sure how to go about my initiation or any other rites when I am ready, but I know I want to be one of Satan's children because I felt overwhelming happiness like none I'd ever known before and reading the Truth of Satan and realizing I wanted to be with Him. In other words, I would like for some guidance or suggestion about how and when(like time of day) I should perform my rituals so as not to be caught by the enemy before I've even gotten started.

Hello i've been feeling really shit lately so I was listening to some satanic bands so I thought I will read up on this religion I'm 15 and within an hour of reading about Satan. And how he is the original god and all the rest is bullshit and that how Satan and his demons are not evil I've felt like he is sitting here with me my dad dosent live with me but he wouldn't be happy if he found out about me searching this stuff up because he is a Christian I want to give my soul to Satan just not yet is there anything I can do to let Satan know I'm thinking about him and that I just want someone to guide me??

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back