Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello, please help me with some questions.

Michael1

I have just recently been studying into satanism out of curiosity to see what is so frowned upon in our society. I am not affiliated with any religions. I am just 19 and looking at my whole life ahead of me. Reading over the Joy of Satan website, I am very interested in learning more of everyone experience so that one day I may initiate myself. For now I just want personal view upon it. Currently I would say that I am an agnostic, where I am asking the question "What is God?" I am very unbiased right now, and almost calling my self an atheist due to the faulty evidence provided from the "xianity" as you call them.

(please don't take any of this as offensive, it's merely questions I need answered before I can think deeper into it.)

So please share with me,
1.How did you decide to take on accepting Satan as your god even when he is so frowned upon?
2.How do you deal with your families and friends if they know you are a satanist?
3.What is the ultimate goal of Satan? Such as why does he need us? What good are we doing for Satan?
4.I feel that signing my name in blood as an oath is some very scary stuff so how did you get past that fear?

I have always been a see it to believe it guy so it is very tough for me to accept anything like this, but I am still open for debate on the subject.

Thank you very much for you time.
Hopefully my questions can be answered.

""What is God?""

A God is a highly advanced being who is physically immortal and has many extraodinary abilities. It's not a single being, there are many of them, our Demons are Gods and even humans can become gods, that's what Satanism is about, evolving and empowerint humanity to become like the gods.

There you are, I answered your question in detail :)

1. I always questioned the enemy lies. Didn't you know Satanism is about NOT believing what others say? People who can do this are naturally attracted to Satanism. Plus, even in their filthy bible Satan is still the good guy who brings knowledge and freedom. The christian god is a monster who kills, kills, and kills all the time and demands and expects us to be like slaves.

2. That's the point. You never tell them, this is advised in the Al-Jilwah. Satan tell us not to mention his name nor his attributes or we'll regret it, because we don't know what those without may do. I never told anyone I'm a Satanist. Teens whose parents learned that they're Satanists are advised to lie to them and say that they were Satanists but they converted back to xianity or something like that. It's advised to tell them you're an atheist, because you can stop them from forcing their xian BS on you.

3. Read the site?Satan is our Father, he cares for us because he created us and we're his family and he wants to be with us. Like a real father cares unconditionally for his children. Only low-level humans think of something as a trade and only do it for personal interest, like you do something for me and I'll do this for you, higher beings don't have that. You'll even notice it if you start meditating and empowering yourself.

4. Satanism is getting rid of your fears and guilts, that's why it's needed. Just convince yourself you'll do it only once and just do it. There's only one ritual that needs this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "michael" <uzipenguin@... wrote:

I have just recently been studying into satanism out of curiosity to see what is so frowned upon in our society. I am not affiliated with any religions. I am just 19 and looking at my whole life ahead of me. Reading over the Joy of Satan website, I am very interested in learning more of everyone experience so that one day I may initiate myself. For now I just want personal view upon it. Currently I would say that I am an agnostic, where I am asking the question "What is God?" I am very unbiased right now, and almost calling my self an atheist due to the faulty evidence provided from the "xianity" as you call them.

(please don't take any of this as offensive, it's merely questions I need answered before I can think deeper into it.)

So please share with me,
1.How did you decide to take on accepting Satan as your god even when he is so frowned upon?
2.How do you deal with your families and friends if they know you are a satanist?
3.What is the ultimate goal of Satan? Such as why does he need us? What good are we doing for Satan?
4.I feel that signing my name in blood as an oath is some very scary stuff so how did you get past that fear?

I have always been a see it to believe it guy so it is very tough for me to accept anything like this, but I am still open for debate on the subject.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "michael" <uzipenguin@... wrote:

So please share with me,

Dragonmage777 here:
Try asking Father to answer your questions. he's not that scary realy, unless you piss him off. As for me.
1/ I have been searching for many years. It has been a long and eventful journey. Dedicating my self to the REAL God of this world was right, easy and so,its hard to discribe the fealing. Joy, completness, peace, all rolled into one kind of. Its like coming home.
2/ I have not told my family, i am not that stupid. If any one asks i just say i believe in, and worship the creator of all that ever was, is, and ever will be, the true God of this world.
3/ This where it gets tricky. Others have a lot more experience than me. There are three parts to this question. A/ The Ultimate goal of Satan is to empower us to become as Gods. To fight the good fight, for freedom from oppression. B/ He dose not need us, WE need him. To empower us and give us knowledge. Making us stronger. 3/ More soldiers the bigger the army the greater and sooner the victory. The more of us there are the sooner the TRUTH gets out. There will be many different answers to this one i expect.
4/ It is a big thing to sign you name in blood. If you are scared i think you may not be ready. When you are ready there is no fear, just a joy in your heart that makes you want to shout out loud, HAIL SATAN.
Looking foward to reading the others coments. Hail Satan.

Who is Satan exactly though? Why has his creation been tampered with? Is he a genetic engineer?

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 4:20 AM, diznit26 <diznit26@... wrote:
  ""What is God?""

A God is a highly advanced being who is physically immortal and has many extraodinary abilities. It's not a single being, there are many of them, our Demons are Gods and even humans can become gods, that's what Satanism is about, evolving and empowerint humanity to become like the gods.

1. I always questioned the enemy lies. Didn't you know Satanism is about NOT believing what others say? People who can do this are naturally attracted to Satanism. Plus, even in their filthy bible Satan is still the good guy who brings knowledge and freedom. The christian god is a monster who kills, kills, and kills all the time and demands and expects us to be like slaves.

2. That's the point. You never tell them, this is advised in the Al-Jilwah. Satan tell us not to mention his name nor his attributes or we'll regret it, because we don't know what those without may do. I never told anyone I'm a Satanist. Teens whose parents learned that they're Satanists are advised to lie to them and say that they were Satanists but they converted back to xianity or something like that. It's advised to tell them you're an atheist, because you can stop them from forcing their xian BS on you.

3. Read the site?Satan is our Father, he cares for us because he created us and we're his family and he wants to be with us. Like a real father cares unconditionally for his children. Only low-level humans think of something as a trade and only do it for personal interest, like you do something for me and I'll do this for you, higher beings don't have that. You'll even notice it if you start meditating and empowering yourself.

4. Satanism is getting rid of your fears and guilts, that's why it's needed. Just convince yourself you'll do it only once and just do it. There's only one ritual that needs this.

So please share with me,

Edward Kelly's "Vision of the Round House"¹ adds further credibility to the texts written by scholars supporting the concept of the creation of humanity by extra-terrestrials through genetic engineering. There is no way Dr. John Dee and Edward Kelly had any knowledge of this in the 16th century. The "Vision of the Round House" is identical: Humanity was created by extra-terrestrials who needed slave laborers in the mines. By taking the ovum from a Cro-Magnon/primate and using artificial insemination with a sperm from one of the Nephilim, we were created. The one known as Satan created us and designed us. He intended to bring us knowledge and make us as the Gods, but he was prevented from doing so and cursed by some of the other Gods. We did not evolve naturally, as opposed to animals who have overall better health and immunity. Satan wished to bring us to perfection, but some of the other Gods wanted for us to be destroyed after the mission was over and since we were becoming an issue, they attempted to let us all drown in the flood.
During early development an embryo enters a stage. This stage under a microscope looks just like an APPLE. This is known as the "Torus Stage." The shape is called a "Morula." Every single form of life goes through this stage. This is the "apple" that was written about in the Garden of Eden. This is where Satan went against the other Gods and gave us more advanced genetics. The "breath of God" is the soul. The chakras are the psychic energy centers that are activated by BREATHING in certain ways to enable the Kundalini to ascend. When the Kundalini Serpent ascends, enlightenment/Godhead is achieved.
The Tree of Life is Ancient Egyptian in origin. It is actually a pattern, either upright or upside-down for the genetics of life. It plugs into the Flower of Life that has been inscribed upon so many walls in Egyptian temples and also in the pyramids. The Flower of Life is the blueprint for every living thing.
Fools claim Satan is an "xian invention." All of the Old Gods were made into Devils and Demons in order to destroy their relations with humans. These are the Gods who have been present throughout the life of the human race and have attempted to give us knowledge and to help us in our times of need. Cities were destroyed, libraries and other places where books were kept were burnt and destroyed. Every culture, such as the Philistines, that worshiped other Gods was made war upon and genocide ensued. The Philistines worshiped Beelzebub. he was the God of the Philistine city of Ekron and Zebulon. (Baal [Lord] Zebulon). There are few if any traces of the truth concerning these Gods.
The Old Gods have remained as Devils and Demons just to survive. The judeo/xian "god" wishes for the destruction of humanity. This can be seen in the Inquisition, anti-life teachings, especially where the abstinence of sexual intercourse is concerned, to stop us from procreating. Moses went on a rampage of war and slaughter when he descended from the mount under the direction of jehova. The incident at Fatima with the virgin bitch revealed the alien contempt for humanity in the hopeful anticipation of our blowing ourselves to bits with nuclear weapons, if one can read between the lines.
With the opening of the watchtowers a small increment, humanity has been flooded with knowledge in the last 100 years that has been unparelled in the whole of history. We have not had time to adapt. This was the sole intention by the angels who communicated the information to Dr. John Dee and Edward Kelly. That the knowledge would act to destroy humanity in a short period of time. 100 years is nothing to the Gods. The fact that they were angels is portrayed by their arrogance and condescending attitude towards the two men. Demons are very friendly and understanding when treated with respect. I have never known Demons to be arrogant.
Most people either study physical science or the occult knowledge. Not very many study both. This is where people would benefit, by studying both, for in the end, it all comes together. Francis Crick, Nobel Prize Winner for the discovery of DNA and his hypothesis of Panspermia
THE CREATION
¹ Enochian Magic by Donald Tyson, First Edition, Second Printing, 2002
Pages 353-364

http://www.an[/IMG
 Source:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... arden.html 

Again, all one has to do is read over the whole website to gain a better understanding as to who our Gods are and who created us. Along with that, you also build a strong relationship with them as they guide us through life. This is not to say that we get to needy and dependent on them to solve our everyday problems. Enki has gave us a soul that's able to be empowered. We are to become like the Gods and as we advance we are suppose to be able to solve our own problems. When things get to tough, sure the Gods will always be there. Not like that fictitious filthy kike jewsus. 
All one has to do is empower you soul, you do that by opening your chakras, and you will be able to contact our Mighty Gods.

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, July 1, 2011 10:34:45 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hello, please help me with some questions.

Who is Satan exactly though? Why has his creation been tampered with? Is he a genetic engineer?

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 4:20 AM, diznit26 <diznit26@... wrote:
  ""What is God?""

So please share with me,

Are you doing a poll to better know us ? And why ?
For me, Satanism is something you felt or you dont. And that's all. It is all a question of HEART.
We are satanists because our beloved Father "called" us.
We heard HIS call. NOBODY CAN FIND HIM IF HE DOESN'T WANT.
Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "michael" <uzipenguin@ wrote:

So please share with me,

Dragonmage777 here:
Try asking Father to answer your questions. he's not that scary realy, unless you piss him off. As for me.
1/ I have been searching for many years. It has been a long and eventful journey. Dedicating my self to the REAL God of this world was right, easy and so,its hard to discribe the fealing. Joy, completness, peace, all rolled into one kind of. Its like coming home.
2/ I have not told my family, i am not that stupid. If any one asks i just say i believe in, and worship the creator of all that ever was, is, and ever will be, the true God of this world.
3/ This where it gets tricky. Others have a lot more experience than me. There are three parts to this question. A/ The Ultimate goal of Satan is to empower us to become as Gods. To fight the good fight, for freedom from oppression. B/ He dose not need us, WE need him. To empower us and give us knowledge. Making us stronger. 3/ More soldiers the bigger the army the greater and sooner the victory. The more of us there are the sooner the TRUTH gets out. There will be many different answers to this one i expect.
4/ It is a big thing to sign you name in blood. If you are scared i think you may not be ready. When you are ready there is no fear, just a joy in your heart that makes you want to shout out loud, HAIL SATAN.
Looking foward to reading the others coments. Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back