Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello. Newbie here.

nagasaki_keiko

Hello to all of you. I'm very new to this religion. I had just converted from being a Wiccan to Satanist about two days ago. I now know the lies I have been told, and what lack of power and spirituality Wiccas hold in their religion. I am proud of this new religion, having accepted it. I, like many others was brain-washed by Christians and believed their lies. But now I know the truth.

I have -never- felt this way about any religion. I feel so right now. Before I felt like there was nothing, but this brings fulfillment to me to know that Satan is there.

I converted immediately after seeing the website. http://www.joyofsatan.org/

I hope you will accept me here just as I have accepted Satan into my heart.

WELCOME HOME!!

WELCOME IN THE FAMILY!!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nagasaki_keiko" <nagasaki_keiko@... wrote:

Hello to all of you. I'm very new to this religion. I had just converted from being a Wiccan to Satanist about two days ago. I now know the lies I have been told, and what lack of power and spirituality Wiccas hold in their religion. I am proud of this new religion, having accepted it. I, like many others was brain-washed by Christians and believed their lies. But now I know the truth.

I have -never- felt this way about any religion. I feel so right now. Before I felt like there was nothing, but this brings fulfillment to me to know that Satan is there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nagasaki_keiko" <nagasaki_keiko@... wrote:

Glad to have you! Hail Satan! If you ever need someone to talk to you can post here or even email me at Zynix69@..., I have been a Satanist for 6 years and my wife has been one for 4 years so we have a bit of experience with meditations and dealing with those stupid xians!

Don't forget, do those power meditations!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back