Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hello,just a note

[email protected]

in all my years as a sataness i have lerned that the jew is a monster,it really is,,,,,the most horrable monster i have ever ever seen,its mad and can be quit wicked,horrable,evil,so yes i soppose the jew is not humun if you really think about it,Hail to our Farther Satan-forever :)

yeah, like in adam sandlers family movies, it stinks of jewish ways, and to think they are all like that, they cant fucking help it. its in theyre alien nature, I guess they are designed to be like that. I read somewhere that the jewish soul is different from an Arayan/gentile soul?

On Mon Apr 11th, 2011 4:17 AM PDT guystoneham@... wrote:

in all my years as a sataness i have lerned that the jew is a monster,it really is,,,,,the most horrable monster i have ever ever seen,its mad and can be quit wicked,horrable,evil,so yes i soppose the jew is not humun if you really think about it,Hail to our Farther Satan-forever :)

What a shame, Adam Sandler is one of my favorite comedians next to Bernie Mac and Jon Stewart. The other two aren't kikes though right?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ash Troff <ashtroff666@... wrote:

yeah, like in adam sandlers family movies, it stinks of jewish ways, and to think they are all like that, they cant fucking help it. its in theyre alien nature, I guess they are designed to be like that. I read somewhere that the jewish soul is different from an Arayan/gentile soul?

I am not familiar with the oyher guys. Its easy to spot them though, they have rat like features, like that news guy from America... Larry King or whatever. In that one movie called Grown Ups, Adam Sandlizzard made a joke about some vegan food (I love meat btw), he said it looks like something you chop of an alliphants leg.... yeah real funny. Alliphants get murdered everyday for the ivory in theire tusks here in Afrika. Its awfull... and they are very cracefull creatures. Did you know they have super sensitive feet, they can feel you coming from kilometres away? They can even feel the direction youre moving in, and they also use it as a way to communicate. Very cool.

jews dont have a sence of respect for live, unless they can make money out of it. they corrupt our leaders and know we have gentile people just waiting to kill each other (here in South Afrika). So for that matter I dont find jewish comedians that funny anymore. I used to like them to before I joined Father Satan. Its about high fuckin time our people wake up and get back to theyre roots before the enemy makes us slaughter each other for theyre benifit again. Once I have my printer Im gonna put out tracts everywhere I go. like the ones at luciferianliberationfront.com. Im only in my first month of the training program. We dont only just have to fight spiritually.

Hail Satan!!

On Mon Apr 11th, 2011 5:15 PM PDT Pierce Talanski wrote:

What a shame, Adam Sandler is one of my favorite comedians next to Bernie Mac and Jon Stewart. The other two aren't kikes though right?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ash Troff <ashtroff666@... wrote:

I am not familiar with the oyher guys. Its easy to spot them though, they have rat like features, like that news guy from America... Larry King or whatever. In that one movie called Grown Ups, Adam Sandlizzard made a joke about some vegan food (I love meat btw), he said it looks like something you chop of an alliphants leg.... yeah real funny. Alliphants get murdered everyday for the ivory in theire tusks here in Afrika. Its awfull... and they are very cracefull creatures. Did you know they have super sensitive feet, they can feel you coming from kilometres away? They can even feel the direction youre moving in, and they also use it as a way to communicate. Very cool.

jews dont have a sence of respect for live, unless they can make money out of it. they corrupt our leaders and know we have gentile people just waiting to kill each other (here in South Afrika). So for that matter I dont find jewish comedians that funny anymore. I used to like them to before I joined Father Satan. Its about high fuckin time our people wake up and get back to theyre roots before the enemy makes us slaughter each other for theyre benifit again. Once I have my printer Im gonna put out tracts everywhere I go. like the ones at luciferianliberationfront.com. Im only in my first month of the training program. We dont only just have to fight spiritually.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ash Troff <ashtroff666@ wrote:

On Mon Apr 11th, 2011 4:17 AM PDT guystoneham@ wrote:

I've been trying to get others to do the same if we don't make physical changes what in fucks name is it going to help spiritually when most of the world is perpetually in the void of everything that makes us human.

Interesting, my approval of Adam Sandler just plummeted. Btw Jon Stewart is the guy who does the Daily Show on Comedy Central, it's like a news show, but with an unbelievable amount of satire and humor. Bernie Mac is the black guy that had his own show, did stand up a few times, and died a while ago, not too long before Michael Jackson I believe.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dumatereli" <dumatereli@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ash Troff <ashtroff666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

On Mon Apr 11th, 2011 4:17 AM PDT guystoneham@ wrote:

I've been trying to get others to do the same if we don't make physical changes what in fucks name is it going to help spiritually when most of the world is perpetually in the void of everything that makes us human.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back