Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello, im the new kid...

zanedwheeler

Hello, my name is Zane. I am a 17 year old from England. I am also a baptized and confirmed catholic. I don't practice. Just thought I should get that out there. And no, it wasn't my choice, rather a response to a certain set of circumstances.

I never felt fulfillment within Christianity. From a young age I could see the faults and cracks upon the surface. I have read both the Bible and the Quran in a search to find the truth, but my studies have done nothing but find more and more corruption in the religions in question.

I have felt from being a child that there is a higher power than man. This had caused me to avoid becoming an atheist, as I knew that atheism was not the answer to the questions I had.

I have also always felt strongly that magic and the supernatural existed, this has been reinforced by my own past experiences, which had been denied credibility by society as a whole. (But these are a story for a different time.)

And for years, I have had a nagging curiosity in satanism. I have read into the beliefs of other satanic sects, but can't accept LaVeys belief that there is no higher power, and that man's only goal should be to sate his natural instincts (while I have no problem with sating them.)

Today, I happened to stumble upon the joy of Satan whilst making my regular searches on Satanism. The pages spoke to me. They confirmed my beliefs. And for the first time when looking into a religion, I felt as though a part of me had been fulfilled. The part of me that had been suppressed by 'normal' society.

I am making this post in the hopes that one of the more experienced Satanists might see this, and might take me under his or her wing and guide me. I hope to find someone who is willing to help me to achieve my full potential in the eyes of Satan.

To those of you who are willing, I look forward to hearing from you.

Hail Satan.

Satanism is about transforming humanity to a higher level, i.e. making ourselves a higher power, not kowtowing to a "higher power". That's why one shouldn't think in a xian way here. Satan is here to help us become Gods like Him, doesn't demand nor like slave-like worship nor does he grant instant favors to those who worship him slavishly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zanedwheeler" <zane.d.j.wheeler@... wrote:

Hello, my name is Zane. I am a 17 year old from England. I am also a baptized and confirmed catholic. I don't practice. Just thought I should get that out there. And no, it wasn't my choice, rather a response to a certain set of circumstances.

I never felt fulfillment within Christianity. From a young age I could see the faults and cracks upon the surface. I have read both the Bible and the Quran in a search to find the truth, but my studies have done nothing but find more and more corruption in the religions in question.

I have felt from being a child that there is a higher power than man. This had caused me to avoid becoming an atheist, as I knew that atheism was not the answer to the questions I had.

I have also always felt strongly that magic and the supernatural existed, this has been reinforced by my own past experiences, which had been denied credibility by society as a whole. (But these are a story for a different time.)

And for years, I have had a nagging curiosity in satanism. I have read into the beliefs of other satanic sects, but can't accept LaVeys belief that there is no higher power, and that man's only goal should be to sate his natural instincts (while I have no problem with sating them.)

Today, I happened to stumble upon the joy of Satan whilst making my regular searches on Satanism. The pages spoke to me. They confirmed my beliefs. And for the first time when looking into a religion, I felt as though a part of me had been fulfilled. The part of me that had been suppressed by 'normal' society.

I am making this post in the hopes that one of the more experienced Satanists might see this, and might take me under his or her wing and guide me. I hope to find someone who is willing to help me to achieve my full potential in the eyes of Satan.

Hail Satan.

One good thing about most xian or mudslime religions:  Even if you are "confirmed", you are usually merely a member of an organization.  Even if you are a fairly high level member, you are not dedicated to any god in that foul religion.  It should be fairly easy to renounce allegience to your church. Of course, that doesn't mean there aren't instances where you do[/B] make a dedication to joke-hova or jewsus.  In that case, you are in for a much harder time.  If they have a clause where it is possible to break your dedication, by all means do so.  I know for a fact that, with the joke-hova witlesses, you are required to make a total, unreserved dedication to joke-hova.  Such dedication is affirmed a total of 9 times (you do a private dedication, there are 5 interrogation sessions with prayers, 2 meetings with the hounders after which are both behind your back, and the public declaration when you get baptized.  Despite their upfront oppostion to magick, I believe they do a 40 day work-up to bind you to joke-hova.  And, in addition, I am sure they added psychic energy on their own to my dedication to that foul scumbag of a "god" when I got baptized as one of those witlesses. If you are in a cult like that, the dedication you make is not reversible.  You dedicate your life forever, and such dedication actually can reach the astral.  This is beyond a vow which the "MUNKA" meditation can take care of.  Your soul actually belongs to joke-hova at this point.  They discuss "not living up to your dedication" (which I obviously am not, and will not, for the balance of this life).  But they utter not a peep about "breaking one's dedication"--obviously, they have taken some lessons from their version of magick and do not offer any way to break one's dedication.  As the dedication I was forced to make, and was affirmed 9 times at that time (1988), was to joke-hova and not to the religion (as would be the case with the cat lick church), disassociation only severs the tie with the religion and not joke-hova.  And they did such a thorough job with tying me to joke-hova back in 1988 that I wonder if even my attempting to revoke and renounce that dedication was sufficient given that the angels are perfectly capable of denying such revocation and renounciation. Which illustrates that joke-hova's witlesses, and other cults that force you to make an unconditional dedication to their god and not just to the religion, are extremely dangerous and not just a nuisance.  Such dedication is binding beyond this life and could result in your being forced back into them in the next life because of the angels holding you to such dedication in lieu of the attempted Satan dedication (your soul wasn't yours to even dedicate to anyone after the joke-hova or allah dedication).  Worse, you forget your past life and your allegiance to Father Satan, being dragged into a jewish or hybrid xian/jewish religion such as the joke-hova witlesses.  Such are, I believe, the children that are baptized in that fucking religion and dedicated again by age 6, and that stay in (almost always miserable and unable to leave) until they are very old.  Rarely do they have resources because of the religion itself. As with regular church, you can simply stop going.  You are "confirmed", which is nothing more than being a member of a record club but having stopped ordering records.  And I recommend stopping as soon as you are capable.  Canceling your membership may or may not be necessary as long as you are no longer supporting or sympathizing with your former religion--so long as you didn't dedicate your whole soul to joke-hova (and especially having them using the 9-repetition method and possibly 40-day binding rituals behind your back to bind you), you should be perfectly fine. And here, you will get assistance.  Yes, some of it might seem blunt and not watered down (we do not go out of our way to not offend people here).  But, if you research Joy of Satan to do your meditations and try to answer questions there and come back here if you have further questions or are confused, you should do fine. Hail Satan!
Fuck you, joke-hova and jewsus!  And fuck you, to those joke-hova witlesses that bind souls to the astral![/B]
--- In [email protected], "zanedwheeler" <zane.d.j.wheeler@... wrote:

Hail Satan.

<td val[/IMG]Welcome.Read all of the site that you can and start a simple meditation program and consider dedicating when you are ready.Start with the foundation meditation and opening your chakras.You don't need anyones help just do what the site says and we are here to answer any questions if need be.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hello, im the new kid...
Sent: Wed, Sep 19, 2012 11:26:54 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello, my name is Zane. I am a 17 year old from England. I am also a baptized and confirmed catholic. I don't practice. Just thought I should get that out there. And no, it wasn't my choice, rather a response to a certain set of circumstances.

Hail Satan.

[/TD]

Thankyou both for your timely replies. I will take your advice and do more research. I have currently been practicing putting myself into a trace, and breathing techniques. The trance comes quite easily to me. But I have always been in touch with my sixth sense, along with controlling my mind. I will post again once I have advanced my skills. I have always hoped I could make myself into a god... perhaps this is my opportunity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

One good thing about most xian or mudslime religions: Even if you are
"confirmed", you are usually merely a member of an organization. Even
if you are a fairly high level member, you are not dedicated to any god
in that foul religion. It should be fairly easy to renounce allegience
to your church.

Of course, that doesn't mean there aren't instances where you do make a
dedication to joke-hova or jewsus. In that case, you are in for a much
harder time. If they have a clause where it is possible to break your
dedication, by all means do so. I know for a fact that, with the
joke-hova witlesses, you are required to make a total, unreserved
dedication to joke-hova. Such dedication is affirmed a total of 9 times
(you do a private dedication, there are 5 interrogation sessions with
prayers, 2 meetings with the hounders after which are both behind your
back, and the public declaration when you get baptized. Despite their
upfront oppostion to magick, I believe they do a 40 day work-up to bind
you to joke-hova. And, in addition, I am sure they added psychic energy
on their own to my dedication to that foul scumbag of a "god" when I got
baptized as one of those witlesses.

If you are in a cult like that, the dedication you make is not
reversible. You dedicate your life forever, and such dedication
actually can reach the astral. This is beyond a vow which the "MUNKA"
meditation can take care of. Your soul actually belongs to joke-hova at
this point. They discuss "not living up to your dedication" (which I
obviously am not, and will not, for the balance of this life). But they
utter not a peep about "breaking one's dedication"--obviously, they have
taken some lessons from their version of magick and do not offer any way
to break one's dedication. As the dedication I was forced to make, and
was affirmed 9 times at that time (1988), was to joke-hova and not to
the religion (as would be the case with the cat lick church),
disassociation only severs the tie with the religion and not joke-hova.
And they did such a thorough job with tying me to joke-hova back in 1988
that I wonder if even my attempting to revoke and renounce that
dedication was sufficient given that the angels are perfectly capable of
denying such revocation and renounciation.

Which illustrates that joke-hova's witlesses, and other cults that force
you to make an unconditional dedication to their god and not just to the
religion, are extremely dangerous and not just a nuisance. Such
dedication is binding beyond this life and could result in your being
forced back into them in the next life because of the angels holding you
to such dedication in lieu of the attempted Satan dedication (your soul
wasn't yours to even dedicate to anyone after the joke-hova or allah
dedication). Worse, you forget your past life and your allegiance to
Father Satan, being dragged into a jewish or hybrid xian/jewish religion
such as the joke-hova witlesses. Such are, I believe, the children that
are baptized in that fucking religion and dedicated again by age 6, and
that stay in (almost always miserable and unable to leave) until they
are very old. Rarely do they have resources because of the religion
itself.

As with regular church, you can simply stop going. You are "confirmed",
which is nothing more than being a member of a record club but having
stopped ordering records. And I recommend stopping as soon as you are
capable. Canceling your membership may or may not be necessary as long
as you are no longer supporting or sympathizing with your former
religion--so long as you didn't dedicate your whole soul to joke-hova
(and especially having them using the 9-repetition method and possibly
40-day binding rituals behind your back to bind you), you should be
perfectly fine.

And here, you will get assistance. Yes, some of it might seem blunt and
not watered down (we do not go out of our way to not offend people
here). But, if you research Joy of Satan to do your meditations and try
to answer questions there and come back here if you have further
questions or are confused, you should do fine.

Hail Satan!
Fuck you, joke-hova and jewsus! And fuck you, to those joke-hova
witlesses that bind souls to the astral!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zanedwheeler"
<zane.d.j.wheeler@ wrote:

Hello, my name is Zane. I am a 17 year old from England. I am also a
baptized and confirmed catholic. I don't practice. Just thought I should
get that out there. And no, it wasn't my choice, rather a response to a
certain set of circumstances.

I never felt fulfillment within Christianity. From a young age I could
see the faults and cracks upon the surface. I have read both the Bible
and the Quran in a search to find the truth, but my studies have done
nothing but find more and more corruption in the religions in question.

I have felt from being a child that there is a higher power than man.
This had caused me to avoid becoming an atheist, as I knew that atheism
was not the answer to the questions I had.

I have also always felt strongly that magic and the supernatural
existed, this has been reinforced by my own past experiences, which had
been denied credibility by society as a whole. (But these are a story
for a different time.)

And for years, I have had a nagging curiosity in satanism. I have read
into the beliefs of other satanic sects, but can't accept LaVeys belief
that there is no higher power, and that man's only goal should be to
sate his natural instincts (while I have no problem with sating them.)

Today, I happened to stumble upon the joy of Satan whilst making my
regular searches on Satanism. The pages spoke to me. They confirmed my
beliefs. And for the first time when looking into a religion, I felt as
though a part of me had been fulfilled. The part of me that had been
suppressed by 'normal' society.

I am making this post in the hopes that one of the more experienced
Satanists might see this, and might take me under his or her wing and
guide me. I hope to find someone who is willing to help me to achieve my
full potential in the eyes of Satan.

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back